PDA

View Full Version : Re-Opening TalkSound - Need VB

TeenBoard
16-10-2007, 09:54 PM
TalkSound is going to be re-opening but we require a VB license to do so and so if anyone has a spare VB which is not in use or a VB forum which isnt busy then please PM me or reply to this.

Im willing to pay you a percentage of the monthly revenue recieved from subscription fee's and also advertisement fee's for the use of your VB and all you have to do is just sit back and relax.

The VB will be used to re-make the successful TalkSound forum which was forced to close due to being messed around by hosting and then losing the VB forum due to this.

TalkSound is open to all age ranges but with a target audience of 16-30 Years, TalkSound offers a place for music fans to have their opinuon on all things music related, write articles for the site and lots more.

Ive got the hosting sorted im just in need of a VBulletin so please get in contact with me if you can help.

Cheers,
Edd :)

Jordan,
16-10-2007, 11:07 PM
if i help i would need 100% subscriptions and 100% ads

God..
17-10-2007, 03:08 PM
i could do this for you.

But I want my 2 ads to go up.

Nothing else.

Maybe admin, nothing else.

God..
17-10-2007, 04:33 PM
You noob!

you led me to beleave that i should give you my vb forum, you blocked me, you removed me from memberslist!

you noob!

*reports to danny*

Naruto!
17-10-2007, 04:40 PM
If you're too tight to pay £40 for a Vbulletin I doubt you're willing to offer the person in return ad fees and subscription fees if it is sucessful.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!