PDA

View Full Version : Internet Chanel ;S

Swinkid
17-10-2007, 04:22 PM
Well i dotn have any wii points (*sob) and well i cant aford it, so would someone copy that chanel onto sandisk and put it onto pc and send to me so i can put it onto my wii? ty :)

PaulMacC
17-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Wont work, each channel has a specific ID number thats copied to your Wii.
Same with VC games.

Coheed&Cambria
20-10-2007, 08:05 AM
Internet chanel - FREE

Go on the chanel where you buy the games - go on wii software - go on internet chanel then download :)

Totally FREE

Hope this has helped, any more problems regarding the wii, please dont hesitate to PM me :)

You
20-10-2007, 11:25 AM
Internet chanel - FREE

Go on the chanel where you buy the games - go on wii software - go on internet chanel then download :)

Totally FREE

Hope this has helped, any more problems regarding the wii, please dont hesitate to PM me :)
It isn't free anymore..

Coheed&Cambria
20-10-2007, 12:46 PM
Its not free no more? Ill check my wii but i got it free becouse i got my wii on the day it came out.

Neil
20-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Its not free no more? Ill check my wii but i got it free becouse i got my wii on the day it came out.

It was only free until July or something like that I think

You
20-10-2007, 12:57 PM
It was only free until July or something like that I think
Yeah, the BETA version of it was free, since then it costs 500points i think and has some more features.

Nemo
20-10-2007, 12:59 PM
i cba toget that channel anyway, my pc is right next to my wii and i can only use my wifi is my pc on and its broken right now anyway so...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!