PDA

View Full Version : Is habbo worth to come back?

Andeeh
17-10-2007, 07:14 PM
Dont call me a noob please but I was wondering if i should go back to habbo.

What i mean is.

Is it worth it?

and whats changed from v12 (Since that was when i got banned hi700)

CHA!NGANG
17-10-2007, 07:15 PM
No its not.

GhostFace-
17-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Habbos only fun if u got friends on it.

Qamp
17-10-2007, 07:35 PM
Make a few friends first or it will be quite boring.

CHA!NGANG
17-10-2007, 07:36 PM
Thats true.

-:Undertaker:-
17-10-2007, 07:36 PM
Yes it is much better now, people only say it's crap because they either hate recolours or just like complaining about what Sulake are doing, remember people used to say 'god we need more rares' and 'we need more updates' - now we have them and people say the opposite.

JackBuddy
17-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Yes it is much better now, people only say it's crap because they either hate recolours or just like complaining about what Sulake are doing, remember people used to say 'god we need more rares' and 'we need more updates' - now we have them and people say the opposite.
exactly, but Habbo isn't as good as it used to be- it is missing something. Also, 75% of the people on Habbo now are either suck ups / scammers "/

-:Undertaker:-
17-10-2007, 08:17 PM
exactly, but Habbo isn't as good as it used to be- it is missing something. Also, 75% of the people on Habbo now are either suck ups / scammers "/

I do think it is missing something and that's 'atmosphere', I believe the bad thing about modern Habbo is the lack of people, when we used to have 14,000 people on it seemed much more fun and more things were going on.

VPSwow
17-10-2007, 08:19 PM
As you grow older you lose interest and go onto other things so really its up to you and if you think you still think it would interest you.

msb.
17-10-2007, 08:30 PM
As you grow older you lose interest and go onto other things so really its up to you and if you think you still think it would interest you.
True well said, i think we have just grown up but also others do believe generally it has gone down, the numbers have defo tho.

Shawnstra
18-10-2007, 06:13 AM
You should, but don't really care about furniture, just care about friends :)

Earthquake
18-10-2007, 11:12 PM
Don't tbh, You've managed to keep away for so long and going back on just ruins the whole staying away stage, move on and be more social.

@xP
19-10-2007, 07:15 AM
Habbos only fun if u got friends on it.

yep.

it's easy to find new m8s though,
come back and take a look for urself :)

GommeInc
19-10-2007, 09:33 AM
My problem is that there is nothing interesting anymore. They have done too many updates in a short amount of time and haven't thought about doing interesting events which are enjoyable to take part in. They're all to win prizes now, I would just like to take part for the sake of it and to have a good time, like back in 2004/05. You don't get to interact with staff now, or even know who they are.

Not to mention they are badly organised. The amount of furni I have lost due to V17 is astronomical! I checked one of my rooms and thought "Oh, only a few hedges and a hedge gate," but I went through my other rooms and it seems the update has hugely effected ALL my HC rares. I have none "/

whoooosh
19-10-2007, 09:40 AM
ive gone off it quite a bit tbh
in the holidays i was on it a lot
but now we are back at school im hardly ever on it

le harry
19-10-2007, 09:46 AM
if you want 2.

TopManTim
19-10-2007, 09:14 PM
Not to mention they are badly organised. The amount of furni I have lost due to V17 is astronomical! I checked one of my rooms and thought "Oh, only a few hedges and a hedge gate," but I went through my other rooms and it seems the update has hugely effected ALL my HC rares. I have none "/

How've you lost furni due to v17?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!