PDA

View Full Version : Quick question to the people who deal with the rules.

Earthquake
18-10-2007, 03:14 PM
OK, The rule where you cannot post a picture of yourself without just posting the link, Now OK, I know its to protect us, but if someone famous was on the forum and they had pictures of them in peoples signature, isn't that breaking the rules?

The Professor
18-10-2007, 03:16 PM
I'm sure the admins have a certain degree of common sense when it comes to the rules.

jrh2002
18-10-2007, 03:26 PM
Famous people are already in the public eye so if people wanted to find them they could :o
Also if they are very famous they will have a bodyguard or security team to keep some dodgy hxf member from kidnappping them.

The last thing habbox would want is to be in the paper because some perv snatched you after seeing your pic on here even tho it would increase members :o not sure how you could post your pic or a link because you have quit the forums :eusa_whis

Earthquake
18-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Well a few people have my picture in their signature and I was just wondering if I was allowed to post my picture without getting an infraction.

jrh2002
18-10-2007, 03:32 PM
Well a few people have my picture in their signature and I was just wondering if I was allowed to post my picture without getting an infraction.

You know its against the rules and as far as im aware putting others pics on here could get them in a lot more trouble.

Report them lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!