Thanks,
Simon

Jamieb
18-10-2007, 05:40 PM
No offense but I Know your not a newb but they sound very newbie

Invent
18-10-2007, 05:42 PM
No offense but I Know your not a newb but they sound very newbie

It's meant to sound childish and stupid.

If you knew what the site was about you'd understand ;)

Jamieb
18-10-2007, 05:44 PM
I was gonna say its ok for a site to be for newbs :)

.L!nK.
18-10-2007, 05:44 PM
its iight..

gd 2 c u movin away from noobhabbo

Oni
18-10-2007, 05:45 PM
Glad to see you are moving away from habbo, the thing is with habbo fansites is they can only go so far and you cant make any large amount of money from them.

Lilian
18-10-2007, 05:48 PM
Wahey :) Sounds like a non-habbo project for once! Its a great name for a site which is just something you want to laugh at because of the name ;)

Invent
18-10-2007, 05:49 PM
Glad to see you are moving away from habbo, the thing is with habbo fansites is they can only go so far and you cant make any large amount of money from them.

Yeah, the only reason I got invovled with them was because I found Habbo fun when I originally started. But now, I don't really enjoy it anymore and well, it's just a nuciance having to pay for server costs, domain costs, keeping the site active for something Habbo doesn't even care about anymore.

So yeah, I'm moving away from Habbo and making a site with some friends. It's mainly a site which features comic(s) which are added daily. They feature characters (which are based on us) in stupid scenarios, like Explosm.

Lilian
18-10-2007, 05:50 PM
Yeah, the only reason I got invovled with them was because I found Habbo fun when I originally started. But now, I don't really enjoy it anymore and well, it's just a nuciance having to pay for server costs, domain costs, keeping the site active for something Habbo doesn't even care about anymore.

So yeah, I'm moving away from Habbo and making a site with some friends. It's mainly a site which features comic(s) which are added daily. They feature characters (which are based on us) in stupid scenarios, like Explosm.

I am the exact same. I lost complete interest in Habbo. The only thing which interested me was building the fansites but I also lost interest it that aswell :)

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Posts Merged.

Jamie.
18-10-2007, 05:54 PM

second one :)

Yeh Habbo had its times but now its 'teh noob' :)

:Edzy
18-10-2007, 05:54 PM
1st one is grammatically correct so thats how people will type it in, go for that or it will get confusing

Scania
18-10-2007, 06:11 PM
1st one is grammatically correct so thats how people will type it in, go for that or it will get confusing

ditto that

QuickScriptz
18-10-2007, 08:38 PM
I would say use "werecoolyournote.ext" instead of the one with the extra "e" in there. It just makes more sense in a url since you can't have appostrophes'. The extra "e" just would seem to be out-of-place.

Anyways, best luck with your new project :)

.L!nK.
18-10-2007, 08:38 PM
I would say use "werecoolyournote.ext" instead of the one with the extra "e" in there. It just makes more sense in a url since you can't have appostrophes'.

Anyways, best luck with your new project :)

apostrophes .. *

RedCrisps
18-10-2007, 08:46 PM
i have a better domain name
lolyamom.com
:D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!