PDA

View Full Version : QUICK IDEA.

Earthquake
18-10-2007, 10:44 PM
I think habbo should allow us all have to have children but they have the mind of the dogs, we basically tell them to come to you they come, we say block they block, we say go to bed they go to bed, I think this idea will be good because it will teach teenagers that having children is great.

Nemo
18-10-2007, 10:45 PM
but they dont want teenagers to have children at such a young age, also habbo is a chat room, not a life simulator.

Earthquake
18-10-2007, 10:46 PM
but they dont want teenagers to have children at such a young age, also habbo is a chat room, not a life simulator.
Welcome to the future.

.L!nK.
18-10-2007, 10:46 PM
Habbo is to play, not live it.

Plus this is encouraging youngers to have sex or want to have a baby..

Earthquake
18-10-2007, 10:47 PM
Habbo is to play, not live it.

So? Wouldn't you wanna get laid young?

Nemo
18-10-2007, 10:48 PM
No.. not always, if i was with the right person then yeah... So immature.

.L!nK.
18-10-2007, 10:49 PM
So? Wouldn't you wanna get laid young?

That isn't the point, its 16 to have legal sex, but why would you want to have a kid at that age?
What your saying is we should have sex at a young age, but its illegal and dangerous.

Use common sense, your living habbo Earthquake.

jesus
18-10-2007, 10:50 PM
So? Wouldn't you wanna get laid young?its against the law for a start so i doubt habbo would take any notice in this ludicrous idea.

Earthquake
18-10-2007, 10:51 PM
That isn't the point, its 16 to have legal sex, but why would you want to have a kid at that age?
What your saying is we should have sex at a young age, but its illegal and dangerous.

Use common sense, your living habbo Earthquake.
I don't even go on habbo that much, because you've quit doesn't mean you have the right to say I live on habbo, Think about how long you've been on the game and how long you use to be on their and why you quit.

.L!nK.
18-10-2007, 10:52 PM
To answer your above question:
I think you are addicted to habbo no matter if you don't go on habbo everyday but I still think you are.
You live habbo and Habbox, you don't have a life.
My friend in 02 showed me habbo but I went on it in 03, up to 06. but I only went on like once a month.. or not even that.
I quit habbo because its addicting and it just ruins your education and your life, which basically is happening to you.

its against the law for a start so i doubt habbo would take any notice in this ludicrous idea.

Yes, even though Habbo are on the money side and they don't care less about anything else.
They don't want to get sued, they need to stay positive.
Earthquake if your the eager to have a kid, you should just adopt one in those habbo rooms

' dwddy we uw awdopt mwe'

;]

Earthquake
18-10-2007, 10:53 PM
Yes, even though Habbo are on the money side and they don't care less about anything else.
Earthquake if your the eager to have a kid, you should just adopt one in those habbo rooms

;]
No because the last time I did that they turned about to be 21

.L!nK.
18-10-2007, 10:57 PM
Refresh you can see my edit.

Earthquake
18-10-2007, 10:59 PM
To answer your above question:
I think you are addicted to habbo no matter if you don't go on habbo everyday but I still think you are.
You live habbo and Habbox, you don't have a life.
My friend in 02 showed me habbo but I went on it in 03, up to 06. but I only went on like once a month.. or not even that.
I quit habbo because its addicting and it just ruins your education and your life, which basically is happening to you.

;]
So you started in 02 and have been on since 07, regardless if you use Habbo itself your still using a habbo forum, Your addicted pal, don't go accusing me, if I wanted I go get away from habbo altogether but I must admit Habboxforum is very entertaining.

.L!nK.
18-10-2007, 11:01 PM
So you started in 02 and have been on since 07, regardless if you use Habbo itself your still using a habbo forum, Your addicted pal, don't go accusing me, if I wanted I go get away from habbo altogether but I must admit Habboxforum is very entertaining.

You did not read my post did you?

Overall If I calculated how long iv been on habbo Ill properly say more than a year less then 2 years.

not 02-07 :S

I haven't been on habbo 07.

'Addicted' The only thing I'm addicted to is another game called bomberman xD

Earthquake
18-10-2007, 11:03 PM
You did not read my post did you?

Overall If I calculated how long iv been on habbo Ill properly say more than a year less then 2 years.

not 02-07 :S

I haven't been on habbo 07.

'Addicted' The only thing I'm addicted to is another game called bomberman xD
Well their you go, Even if it isn't habbo your still addicted to your computer you little glue stick.

.L!nK.
18-10-2007, 11:05 PM
Well their you go, Even if it isn't habbo your still addicted to your computer you little glue stick.

Says you?

I like bomberman but I can stand without it if I really wanted to.

Computer? M8 I'm doing business studies I'm on computer mostly everyday from coursework.
Doesn't mean I'm a computer nerd it means Iv got a education unlike some people.

I LIVE HABBO

Earthquake
18-10-2007, 11:15 PM
Says you?

I like bomberman but I can stand without it if I really wanted to.

Computer? M8 I'm doing business studies I'm on computer mostly everyday from coursework.
Doesn't mean I'm a computer nerd it means Iv got a education unlike some people.

I LIVE HABBO
You just admitted you live on habbo, I no way live on habbo, tbh its hard to see me on habbo, this idea was just a joke so get a sence of humour.

.L!nK.
19-10-2007, 10:06 AM
You just admitted you live on habbo, I no way live on habbo, tbh its hard to see me on habbo, this idea was just a joke so get a sence of humour.

The 'I LIVE HABBO' was taking the pi's's out of you, think use your brain you idiot.

I haven't touched or used a habbo link for more than a year.

If this idea was such a joke, why you all being serious about it.

Please spell before you type.

You mean ' Sense of humor'

Poomp
19-10-2007, 10:08 AM

Exactly :)

whoooosh
19-10-2007, 10:10 AM
i think its no such a good idea
why would you want to encourage 12 yr olds to have children ??
its not a good thing to have a kid so young

Qamp
19-10-2007, 10:47 AM
Tbh who would want kids in there early teens?

whoooosh
19-10-2007, 10:48 AM
not a lot of people

.L!nK.
19-10-2007, 11:11 AM
Just because I literally owned him in this thread, he said it was a joke.

Jambe
22-10-2007, 11:43 AM
Great idea.. id have like 1000 kids xD

Or make the acctualy Spouse option so in the infomatic it will be like Spouse:xhuf7

Or sumet

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!