PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracys: revealed?

,Darn
19-10-2007, 05:46 PM
This Diania inquest got me thinking, and all the conspiracy theories around this may or may not be disproven.

For example, the 'blinding flash of light' that came from an assailant just ahead of her vehicle on a bke is interesting, but apparently the driver put the headlights on full beam. Still doesnt disprove the bike theory though.

Anyway, if you could have one conspiracy revealed what would it be?

JFK? Aliens? Princess Di? Elvis?

For me it would be JFK because it seems the most realistic one that does actually have something underhand at work yet is probably the most complicated of all.

So, what conspiracy has intrigued you the most?

Roboevil
19-10-2007, 06:35 PM
The 1947 Roswell UFO Incident--blatantly.

FlyingJesus
19-10-2007, 07:43 PM
none theyre all a load of words i cant say

Virgin Mary
19-10-2007, 09:43 PM
LOL, JIBBI GOING TO PERU IS A CONSPIRACY, EXISTENCE IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! self destructs

Roboevil
19-10-2007, 09:45 PM
Actually I know a better one; God.

FlyingJesus
19-10-2007, 09:53 PM
hay guise i no wot will be orignjal lets hav an argumnt about god its rly productiv

PaulMacC
19-10-2007, 10:21 PM
Mine would be 9/11

Sammeth.
19-10-2007, 10:23 PM
"The Holocaust was fake" "The moonlanding was fake" to name but two that I find interesting, as I like to see the reasons WHY people think they are fake, but I think are complete ********.

FlyingJesus
19-10-2007, 11:02 PM
HOLOCAUST a fake wth lol thats mental

Virgin Mary
19-10-2007, 11:03 PM
"The Holocaust was fake" "The moonlanding was fake" to name but two that I find interesting, as I like to see the reasons WHY people think they are fake, but I think are complete ********.
Because a flag was waving when they landed on the moon ;P:P;;p ;]

FlyingJesus
19-10-2007, 11:07 PM
yeah neeks are like THERES NO WIND THERE but it wasnt actually waving, it was just out at a right angle as though wind was blowing it - because they put a pole in it to do so. would have been pointless not to, as it would have hung limp like craig

Virgin Mary
19-10-2007, 11:26 PM
THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRICKSTERS!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS THE FIRST THING ONTHE MOON I FLEW THERE ON BECS

Slowpoke
19-10-2007, 11:36 PM
The Titanic was fixed, there were two ships, completely identical, insurance scam, theory.

Slowpoke
*** TRIPLE POST DUE TO LAG

Slowpoke
The Titanic was fixed, there were two ships, completely identical, insurance scam, theory.

FlyingJesus
19-10-2007, 11:39 PM
really thanks i needed to know that three times

Ostinato
19-10-2007, 11:53 PM
Erm mates if Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon - who recorded him stepping onto it then? :rolleyes: Also why could you not see any stars? Heck you even see stars here on our planet! :P

FlyingJesus
20-10-2007, 12:33 AM
theres these amazing thing called telescopic arms which machines can use to put a camera somewhere that a man isnt. also there aint stars everywhere in the sky

le harry
20-10-2007, 03:49 AM

I've heard that as well..

bo$$
20-10-2007, 06:55 AM
LOL, JIBBI GOING TO PERU IS A CONSPIRACY, EXISTENCE IS A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M A CONSPIRACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! self destructs
Hilarious + Mature.. I didn't think it was possible for someone to pull that off..

yeah neeks are like THERES NO WIND THERE but it wasnt actually waving, it was just out at a right angle as though wind was blowing it - because they put a pole in it to do so. would have been pointless not to, as it would have hung limp like craig
if it was "waving" couldnt it have been from the 'ship' or w/e they came from.. like the rockets on it.. or is that not possible? :P
Also people say that you saw the footsteps and whatnot, but as they would've taken off, the footsteps would be covered by the blast of the rockets.

THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TRICKSTERS!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS THE FIRST THING ONTHE MOON I FLEW THERE ON BECS
Wow 2 times.
You're a god.
There *IS* a god. It's you. Conspiracy solved.

Loqo
20-10-2007, 01:59 PM
Aliens. Their must be something else out their. Their cant just be us. Even on planets too far out that are technology cannot discover/find.

If that makes any sense.

Slowpoke
20-10-2007, 02:02 PM
really thanks i needed to know that three times

It was obviously an accident.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!