PDA

View Full Version : Throne Value - Habbox's Fault? [MOVED]

-Obscenity
19-10-2007, 06:09 PM
Okay, so first off I'm just going to say I'm not one of those rich people who are complaining because my thrones are now worth 35 hcs, at the moment i don't even own a throne, but don't you guys find it a bit ridiculous, thrones are now worth 35 hcs. They were at 48 hcs a few days back, it doesn't make sense that they would take this hard of a plunge. What do you guys think? Habbox puts the value up at 35 hcs and i see noobs running around yelling "28 hcs for ya thronez!"

Moved by Jordy (Forum Moderator) from Habbo in general: Please post in the correct section in future, thanks :)

--ss--
19-10-2007, 06:10 PM
People spent all their hcs on thrones when they were high and now they can't afford them so they offer lower?

Okeanos
19-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Duno why your even surprised its happened so many times before, habbox put the value up stupidly high then they dramatically fall!

-Obscenity
19-10-2007, 06:13 PM
I know its happened before, and people believe it. I'm not one of those ANTI-HABBOXERS but i just think its stupid, even if people are selling or cant afford to buy them, it doesn't fall that much. No one will sell a throne at 35 hcs.

Qamp
19-10-2007, 06:14 PM
More people are selling then there are buying. So sellers will lower there price.

Boxiel
19-10-2007, 06:14 PM
*cough samovar*

-Obscenity
19-10-2007, 06:15 PM
samovar and holoboy lol

Holoboys were 20 hcs in like two hours once.

jesus
19-10-2007, 06:18 PM
its eatcheeses fault for hogging them all

Jordan,
19-10-2007, 06:20 PM
I personally think habbox values are rigged

Qamp
19-10-2007, 06:21 PM
Downfall you are eatcheese....

Wizzdom
19-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Habbox Values are not official Habbo Rare Values, if you are not happy with them, then simply dont use them :)

Like most people will say, there just a guide.

Qamp
19-10-2007, 06:28 PM
There not a guide, imagine what would happen if habbox closed for a week. Its more like the traders bible.

jesus
19-10-2007, 06:29 PM
Downfall you are eatcheese....when did i say i wasnt?

Qamp
19-10-2007, 06:31 PM
You implied it :D

-Obscenity
19-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Even if i don't follow habbox values. all 10 000 other habbos do. And i do use habbox values as I'm sure most of you all do too. But its a bit ridiculous.

GommeInc
19-10-2007, 06:37 PM
I'm sure Habbox don't rig the RVs. I've gone around Habbo and people offer random prices, and a random price may start of a trend thus Habbox picks up on this and there you have it, a logged value.

Qamp
19-10-2007, 06:40 PM
I'm sure Habbox don't rig the RVs. I've gone around Habbo and people offer random prices, and a random price may start of a trend thus Habbox picks up on this and there you have it, a logged value.

Exacly my point.

Joord
19-10-2007, 06:45 PM
when did i say i wasnt?
you spoke about yourself in 1st/2nd/3rd person (dno which one LOL)

and i'm glad the thrones will drop.

-Obscenity
19-10-2007, 06:48 PM
and i'm glad the thrones will drop.

Why are you glad?

jesus
19-10-2007, 06:49 PM
you spoke about yourself in 1st/2nd/3rd person (dno which one LOL)

and i'm glad the thrones will drop.if i said 'i' then it would have made me sound bigheaded, and people would start questioning my habbo identity causing the thread to go off-topic more than it already has :)

BIG-BAD-BOSS
19-10-2007, 06:58 PM
*MAKEZ OWN RV THONG* I MEEN TING*

***THING***

THRONE: 493HC!!!!!!!!!

1hc = 5hc!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1rd = 9t!!!!!!!!1

Robby
19-10-2007, 07:00 PM
No its not really Habbox's fault

Its People that cant afford many ts because there poor, so they get a room on pop saying selling t - 45hcs then 2mins later lower to 42 then etc getting to 35hcs. This scares people so they sell there ts quick at like 35hcs and then that is the average selling price for a throne so that would be the habbox guide price.

and I wont mention names

Toxic-Times
19-10-2007, 07:40 PM
It is habbox's fault they are making up values and people are going by them... they are only making the Throne price higher coz probobly the owner of the sites or the staff or the rare vaule reporters want profit if they sell them lol

Slowpoke
19-10-2007, 07:54 PM
It is habbox's fault they are making up values and people are going by them... they are only making the Throne price higher coz probobly the owner of the sites or the staff or the rare vaule reporters want profit if they sell them lol

Na. I have screenies of people selling thrones for less 38 and below from yesterday.

Robby
19-10-2007, 07:55 PM

Habbox havent fixed the price of the throne
This is what the average selling price is :l

And Habbox is Just a guide

pizzalegs
19-10-2007, 07:56 PM
its because there red

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't make pointless posts.

SaintSmithy
19-10-2007, 10:06 PM
well i just bought a throne for 36 hc pure

good deal or bad ?

-:Undertaker:-
19-10-2007, 10:07 PM
well i just bought a throne for 36 hc pure

good deal or bad ?

Good deal because even if it does drop to 30 CS, 20 CS it will rise again no doubt about that. Thrones are a super which has gotten rarer and rarer especially over the past few months.

19-10-2007, 10:40 PM
It is habbox's fault they are making up values and people are going by them

Actually, the people make the values and Habbox go by them.

Alexpato
19-10-2007, 11:57 PM
Why complaign,be happy,get'em for cheaper,you know they'll rise up again soon,sell in the future with possibly double profit.

Flamedragon3
20-10-2007, 12:44 AM
They are only making the Throne price higher coz probobly the owner of the sites or the staff or the rare vaule reporters want profit if they sell them lol

The person that dropped the throne to its correct value at this moment in time was Lost-Shark.

He bought a throne ages ago for around 45CS and dropped the throne to 35CS as this was its correct value at this moment in time. He then sold the throne for 35CS.

Why would he drop the throne on purpose just to make himself lose around 10CS?

And I bought 20+ red pillows once and they dropped to 0.8CS.

This proves we don't rig values as why would some rares we don't want to drop, will drop?

They will drop because they are traded below the value we have put them at. Or they could rise as they are traded above our value!

And the throne mainly dropped to a person (I will not name) that decided to sell his thrones for 42CS, then 39CS, then 36CS and now 34CS.

We do not rig values and if we did don't you think the managers of the Rare Department would be very rich?

Immenseman is worth around 1T... And Lost-Shark is around 6T... Jordang16 I do not know.

But if we rigged values all of us would be 30T+?

And I don't think any of us are even above 20T maybe even 10T!

xuxu
20-10-2007, 04:27 AM
rofl its not true u cant drop thrones 13hc below it was 48hc and now 35hc
i sold my bird baths are 3t i got videos but u guys wont make them up bec u guys want to make ur own profit u guys are corrupt

ALL ARE SON A OF A BOBBA

bo$$
20-10-2007, 06:47 AM
The person that dropped the throne to its correct value at this moment in time was Lost-Shark.

He bought a throne ages ago for around 45CS and dropped the throne to 35CS as this was its correct value at this moment in time. He then sold the throne for 35CS.

Why would he drop the throne on purpose just to make himself lose around 10CS?

And I bought 20+ red pillows once and they dropped to 0.8CS.

This proves we don't rig values as why would some rares we don't want to drop, will drop?

They will drop because they are traded below the value we have put them at. Or they could rise as they are traded above our value!

And the throne mainly dropped to a person (I will not name) that decided to sell his thrones for 42CS, then 39CS, then 36CS and now 34CS.

We do not rig values and if we did don't you think the managers of the Rare Department would be very rich?

Immenseman is worth around 1T... And Lost-Shark is around 6T... Jordang16 I do not know.

But if we rigged values all of us would be 30T+?

And I don't think any of us are even above 20T maybe even 10T!

At your last point Jordang16 is moderately rich seeing as how he's buying 21T in another thread :)

Qamp
20-10-2007, 07:22 AM
Thats true

Ealo
20-10-2007, 08:19 AM

staff probably hear that everyday.
i bet they just laugh at you.

whoooosh
20-10-2007, 08:27 AM
its good if people start selling them cheaper
then i can get some more

d3re
20-10-2007, 08:28 AM
rigg more

Immenseman
20-10-2007, 09:47 AM
xuxu and d3re, you weren't saying that when you worked for habbox but I understand you're angry that your account where you spent a fair bit on rep and vip has been banned and you'll try and do anything against habbox.

At your last point Jordang16 is moderately rich seeing as how he's buying 21T in another thread :)

Yeah, but he doesn't update the values. Me and lost-shark who update the values aren't really 'rich' at all. I don't even know if I have more then a throne or two.

d3re
20-10-2007, 10:18 AM
xuxu and d3re, you weren't saying that when you worked for habbox but I understand you're angry that your account where you spent a fair bit on rep and vip has been banned and you'll try and do anything against habbox.

Yeah, but he doesn't update the values. Me and lost-shark who update the values aren't really 'rich' at all. I don't even know if I have more then a throne or two.

wat u mean when i worked for habbox u guys are riggin 13hc in 2days is not right.. also im not angry bec i got banned or rep thing its just u guys bobbain scam and give me a infraction i dont give a *REMOVED*
stop riggin ***

Edited by Cheekykarl (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

Immenseman
20-10-2007, 10:24 AM
wat u mean when i worked for habbox u guys are riggin 13hc in 2days is not right.. also im not angry bec i got banned or rep thing its just u guys bobbain scam and give me a infraction i dont give a ***
stop riggin ***

I meant you weren't saying that when your worked for habbox, or when you were practically begging for your job back. :)

d3re
20-10-2007, 10:27 AM
Edit by a *REMOVED*: habbox hacks/scam/

Edited by Cheekykarl (Forum Moderator): Please do not avoid the forum filter.

Immenseman
20-10-2007, 10:28 AM
aha, how mature mani.

d3re
20-10-2007, 10:30 AM
aha, how mature mani.
**** fat kid

Immenseman
20-10-2007, 10:31 AM
Like I said, at least try and be original with your insults. Never seen someone get so worked up about losing a few hcs mani.

d3re
20-10-2007, 10:33 AM
42thrones=13hc each do math and talk

Immenseman
20-10-2007, 10:43 AM
Well, keep hold of the thrones and they should increase. People are refusing to sell them for low now which could see a quick increase.

d3re
20-10-2007, 10:45 AM
sounds good but they should be alteast 42hc as i heard from some rvrs senor sold for 42hc so they should be 41-42hc not 35hc

Hazza
20-10-2007, 10:48 AM
If you lot even bother going in trade rooms and seeing what people actually sell for now? Its roughly about the 38-40HC mark atm. Room names such as 'SELLING THRONES - 39 HC EACH' and people only offering 38hc? So none sell..

No I don't think you do. RVs are NOT fixed. Working in the dept is hard work for everyone, why bother rigging it? ;l

Immenseman
20-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Senors strated selling at 42 then changed to 38 and then 34 so i've been told. I wasn't online much last night so I don't know 100% what's going on with thrones.

VPSwow
20-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Habbox gets blamed when the Throne price went up now we get moaned at when it goes down.

Some people started selling thrones very low to get the value down. After that everyone seemed to be selling really cheap and trying to get rid so going really low that is why the throne value went down and down.

fitcovboy
20-10-2007, 12:01 PM
OMG ...... not this again ...... i remember when i was head rare values reporter and can tell you first hand that they are not rigged! I do not suppose it could be because when habbo do lots of advertising and lots of new members join and want thrones, that the price increases due to the demand, and then when users get bored and no longer log on that they are not as much in demand so people lower the price to get rid of them, because all of their pixels are tied up in thrones and they want other furni. It's pixels guys .... play habbo and don't live it. I suppose it may be human nature that when you lose some of your precious pixels by trading when they are high and now trying to sell when they are low ..... i bought 130 green pillows for 18 HC per and now look at them ....... values go up and down ..... deal with it.

@xP
20-10-2007, 12:05 PM
It's more annoying when you buy 5 thrones then 10 mins they have dropped low.

i have lost 50 HC on thrones.
They are unsafe to buy.

fitcovboy
20-10-2007, 12:13 PM
It's more annoying when you buy 5 thrones then 10 mins they have dropped low.

i have lost 50 HC on thrones.
They are unsafe to buy.

They rise and fall .... the best way to buy them is if you can afford to have them sat there until the value rises again! I could hold on to my 130 green pillows .... but i can't be bothered with habbo anymore .... hence my long selling post lol.

d3re
20-10-2007, 12:43 PM
well i suppose i have 42throne so 10-12hc on each but i thinks thats good bec a throne worth 48hc took for ever to trade and to get 1

Flamedragon3
24-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Didn't realise how important pixels were to you Mani xD

Don't worry your not bankrupt, just lost a lot of pixel furni worth nothing in life. xD

Jonathans
24-10-2007, 09:12 PM
Ever thought that management have clone accounts to store furni on? Just because you only see a couple T on their main... Doesn't mean ****.

rofl its not true u cant drop thrones 13hc below it was 48hc and now 35hc
i sold my bird baths are 3t i got videos but u guys wont make them up bec u guys want to make ur own profit u guys are corrupt

ALL ARE SON A OF A BOBBA

wat u mean when i worked for habbox u guys are riggin 13hc in 2days is not right.. also im not angry bec i got banned or rep thing its just u guys bobbain scam and give me a infraction i dont give a ****
stop riggin ***

True all that..

Flamedragon3
24-10-2007, 09:16 PM
Ever thought that management have clone accounts to store furni on? Just because you only see a couple T on their main... Doesn't mean ****.

I have clones yes, furni on them no?

We would rather use our furni than leave it on a clone.

I use my clones to find trades and use my main account for fun, trading and talk with friends.

Lost-Shark
25-10-2007, 10:24 AM
Some rich people got fed up of them soo high, so some people were selling at like 38 hc. etc.. Then 35 hc..

It was not done on purpose, every rare drop has a reason, whether mistake or truth

Immenseman
25-10-2007, 07:55 PM

I personally have around 70hc to my name, no more no less. All my furni is on my Immenseman account so you can say management rig values for there own gain but furni doesn't interest me as much anymore. It just sits in a storage.

Grimmauld
26-10-2007, 02:14 AM
one word.. epic.

Alkaz
26-10-2007, 11:13 AM
At the moment supers and thrones are soo hard to get the right value because so many people are selling at so many different values. Some people are selling thrones at 38hc some people are selling at 48hc we have to try our best to get the best value.
And alot of people wll disagree because its higher than wot they are trading or alot less than they are trading but atm because of all the different values thrones are being traded at its hard for us to get an accurate value.

Thats why people keep saying its a guide. Its not out fault, were trying our best to get the most accurate value tho.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!