PDA

View Full Version : Smackdown vs raw 2008

You
19-10-2007, 08:13 PM
Demo has been released onto xbox live...

Includes Rey Mysterio, Undertaker, Lashley, Orton.

Can only fight in ECW, Smackdown and Raw arenas. The game is nearly the exact same as 07 apart from a different layout.

The commentary has been changed a bit;
JBL and Cole on SD - King and JR on Raw - Tazz & Styles on ECW

although, the lines they say are near enough the exact same ;l.

Neil
19-10-2007, 08:15 PM
If not much changed then why the delay? xD

mangle
19-10-2007, 08:17 PM
Apprently its amazing. Im not too sure on JBLs lines though :|

I might get this later , they've made the fighting more realisitc apprently :]

You
19-10-2007, 08:19 PM
If not much changed then why the delay? xD
Obviously the updated roster and due to Benoit killing hisself and family, WWE wanted THQ to remove him from the game.

The season mode has changed though.

Jericho
19-10-2007, 09:42 PM
Im 90% sure the game would be out by now if it wer'nt for Benoit. The full roster hasnt been released properly apparently, but Vince, Shane and JBL have all been confirmed as Playable characters aswell :).

The game is awsome! I love being able to run around any direction, the way they hold the chairs is awesome, the way the weapons click with the superstar when you attack them is great.

The character models look 110% real, Orton looks like Orton for once!

Get this game :)

mangle
20-10-2007, 01:25 PM
I gotta say im impressed!
The rosters changed abit since the games been released and the commentary keep skipping lines but meh it should be fixed.
Pretty damn good :)

The high flying springboard thing is very well done

You
20-10-2007, 01:30 PM
Im 90% sure the game would be out by now if it wer'nt for Benoit. The full roster hasnt been released properly apparently, but Vince, Shane and JBL have all been confirmed as Playable characters aswell :).

The game is awsome! I love being able to run around any direction, the way they hold the chairs is awesome, the way the weapons click with the superstar when you attack them is great.

The character models look 110% real, Orton looks like Orton for once!

Get this game :)
Yeah, i love the running and the chair drop they do :p, although, on the demo you can only have controll type A and B, i hope C and D is in the main game!

mangle
20-10-2007, 04:29 PM
Yeah, i love the running and the chair drop they do :p, although, on the demo you can only have controll type A and B, i hope C and D is in the main game!
That drop made me laugh when Orton got it wrong and hurt his ****!!

I want to know how you can slide someones head under the chair and then hit there head onto a chair , i saw orton do it before on a game but i cant find it!

And anyone else done a 619 but not as a finisher? I was messing about when i had Undertaker out the ring and i ran back , bounced off the ropes and ran towards the undertaker on the outside of the ring. Just as you're about to hit the ropes again press X and Rey will do the start of a 619!

You
21-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Yeah thats old, you know the way if someone is out the ring and you're in the ring and you run to the ropes and press a button and your character jumps over the top rope to the outside, do that with Mysterio ;P.

The cross-bodys are good.

g
23-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Is it gonna be as easy as 07' because thats easy as it took me about 2 day's to complete with 'taker.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!