PDA

View Full Version : Just back from wrestling.

PaulMacC
20-10-2007, 10:00 PM
Just back from WWE in Belfast, Man it was amazing.

The show started with British Bulldogs son coming out and William Regal praising his father saying how he had expectations to live up to, He then said he was going to face the toughest opponent he could handle and it was William Regal himself, there was alot of 2 counts but in the end British Bulldog's son (Harry something) won.

The second match was for the Womens Championship with Beth Phoneix the holder being challenged by Candice who is really fit, I mean it once she took her robe thing off everyone went fing wild. In the Beth Phoneix won.

The third match was an ECW match (Tag-team), It was The Miz /w Kelly Kelly and someone else and Elijah Burke v. Tommy Dreamer and Ballz Mahoney (I slapped both of these guys hands :P), Dreamer and Mahoney won and they brought a little kid into the ring and held up and ECW sign, Dreamer then gave the kid his t-shirt.

The fourth match was for the WWE Tag-team titles, The reigning champs, Lance Cade and Trevor murdock where facing Cody Rodes and Hardcore Holly, It was a back and forward match but in the end the champs won.
Holly got up and everyone started aplauding his efforts.

The fifth match was Hacksaw Jim Dougan vs. Santino Marella, Hacksaw gave his 2x4 to some little girl and then I shouted "eBay!" :P, Anyway good match and Hacksaw won in the end.

The sixth match was Snitsky vs. Val Venis, Val the fans favourite here but sadly Snitsky was too big and strong (and ugly!) to handle for Val and he was defeated by a Big bad body slam!.

The semi-main event was a triple threat for the WWE championship, It was Mr Kennedy v. Randy Orton v. JEFF HARDY, Hardy obviously the fan favourite who threw his t-shirt, headband and another t-shirt to the fans.
Jeff Hardy hit the whisper in the wind on Kennedy but Randy broke up the count and then later in the match Randy was outside the ring and Kennedy delievered the Kenton Crush to Hardy, Kennedy was about to pin and Orton pushed him outta' the ring and pinned Hardy to retain his gold.

The Main Event was Triple H v. Umaga in a no holds bard match, They started brawling and then Umaga got the steel chair and tried to hit HHH but he missed and HHH grabbed the chair and hit him, Then HHH went outside and got a Trash Can and then hit Umaga with it, he was outcold and he got back up at the 8 count, They started exchanging blows until Umaga fell and thats when HHH went to get his old pal, the sledge hammer, Umaga came outside and HHH dropped the hammer, went for a pedigree and Umaga countered, a few minutes later Umaga was lying outcold int he ring from a vicious blow from the sledgehammer delievered by HHH, 1,2,3 and HHH had won the match up.
After he came into the crowd and shaked everyones hand, what a guy!
I touched his hand AMGZ, eGasm

That was my night, how bout yours?

GhostFace-
20-10-2007, 10:11 PM
omg that owns. :)

what was that? like was it on tv?

Raw? Smackdown? or a Ppv?

Burns
20-10-2007, 10:11 PM
wow ur nuts lol1!!

You
20-10-2007, 10:15 PM
Nice, i went to Smackdown i nottingham. when armando was out, he said the best fans were in belfast :P :);

Two pictures i took:

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l172/Esurient/WWE%202007/Wrestling089.jpg
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l172/Esurient/WWE%202007/Wrestling075.jpg

Howard Finkle was the ring announcer and welcomed us all, he introduced the ECW GM, Armando and he ran down a few of the matches...

Matches and results are: (in order)

Duece and Domino with Cherry vs Jesse and Festus - Jesse and Festus won.

Michelle McCool and another Diva vs Victoria and another diva (didn't catch their names but my hand got slapped by Michelle McCool and her partner, who won the match)

Dave Taylor vs Some new person, never seen him before.
Dave Taylor won the match.

Chuck Palumbo vs Kevin Thorn - Winner was Chuck.

Matt Hardy vs MVP for the United States Championship; before the match started, MVP and Hardy had a little contest to see who had the best t-shirt. Good match, MVP won with a roll up and a pull of the trousers...

Duece and Domino came out to attack MVP and Hardy but MVP and Hardy fought them off, MVP wanted to shake Hardys hand and hardy went to shake it but MVP tried to get a cheap shot but hardy countered it into a twist of fate.

We then went on a break for 10/15 minutes.

When we returned it was CM Punk vs John Morrison for the ECW title, Punk won by doing his finisher but striker came out to attack CM punk and big daddy V followed.

Chris Masters & Finlay vs Kane & The Undertaker.

Great match and Undertakers entrance is awesome. Back and forth match, finlay used his stick thingy a couple of times on Kanes leg and i think Chris masters is injured as one ref and a medical person came out to him and tended to him at ring side for about 5 minutes and then brought him backstage, leaving Finlay on his own... well, atleast we thought so untill Hornswoggle appeared!!! Obviously he didn't do much, taker had Finlay and hornswoggle by the throat but chucked hornswoggle out the ring and then hornswoggle ran back stage. Kane and Undertaker gave a double chokeslam to Finlay and then taker did his Tombstone for the win.

Last but not least it was our Main event and also the quickest match of the night...

Rey Mysterio vs The Great Khali (at the start of the night, Armando said Khali was 7ft 9) vs Batista for the World heavyweight championship.

Typicall match ending, 619 to batista, when mysterio went to jump of the rope for the pin, Khali chopped his head and mysterio fell to the outside, then a spinebuster to Khali for the 123.

After the match, Batista and Rey stayed in the ring hyping the crowd up to see which section was the loudest and at the end they played Eddie Guerrero's music. Batista then went around the ring and ramp slapping fans hands, i got my hand it :D.

Howard finkle then thanked us for coming.

The event started at 7:35ish and finished at 10:50; Also Jamie Noble was sitting at the sound desk.

You can see pictures i took of Raw in Nottingham the last two times i went: http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l172/Esurient/WWE/
Most recently are pictures from Thursday night: http://s96.photobucket.com/albums/l172/Esurient/WWE%202007/

Nemo
20-10-2007, 10:16 PM
haha u culdnt sell the ticket could ya

Alkaz
20-10-2007, 10:23 PM
okl_____

Browney
20-10-2007, 10:24 PM
I saw Raw in Manchester wayy back. It was pretty cool. The main event was Cena vs Angle in a Steel Cage for the title. Cena retained.
http://i22.tinypic.com/jqoqs2.jpg

You
20-10-2007, 10:28 PM
I saw Raw in Manchester wayy back. It was pretty cool. The main event was Cena vs Angle in a Steel Cage for the title. Cena retained.
http://i22.tinypic.com/jqoqs2.jpg
Nice one.

PaulMacC
20-10-2007, 11:03 PM
I'm actually getting the pictures off my mobile now :P
They'll get up soon.

It was a house show meaning no television broadcast.
Jeff Hardy, Orton and HHH were amazing

Im trying to get ticks for Smackdown in December in Belfast :P

You
20-10-2007, 11:18 PM
I'm actually getting the pictures off my mobile now :P
They'll get up soon.

It was a house show meaning no television broadcast.
Jeff Hardy, Orton and HHH were amazing

Im trying to get ticks for Smackdown in December in Belfast :P
Those three are awesome live.

I want WWE back in nottingham in december :'(!

@xP
20-10-2007, 11:19 PM
Looks fun, glad you had a nice time. :)

CJW93
21-10-2007, 01:08 AM
Ive benn to a few wwe live events amazing experiance live!

PaulMacC
21-10-2007, 10:50 AM
Yeah, it's just one of those things you gotta' be there to experience.
Just the whole atmosphere is amazing, from the fans chanting the names to the wrestlers preforming there finishing moves.
It was actually funny because at the end of Mr Kennedy's match he looked at the audience and pretended to type on a keyboard and pointed @ himself, like he wanted us to vote for him for Cyber Sunday.

No way, I voted for Jeff

Niall!
21-10-2007, 11:00 AM
Would of been good..

If it was real :rolleyes:

Browney
21-10-2007, 11:15 AM
OMG WHUT??/ ITZ NT REAL!?1 NEXT ULL SAI SANTAS NT REAL!!1

Yeah, I think we all know. I used to watch it as it is - a tv show. I know it's fake, but it's damn entertaining. They're good at what they do. I view it like choreographed routines.

You
21-10-2007, 11:15 AM
Would of been good..

Theres always one isn't there, those comments are so old now. :rolleyes:.

I agree with Diligo's above post.

Paul, was that your first time?

Niall!
21-10-2007, 12:18 PM
Theres always one isn't there, those comments are so old now. :rolleyes:.

I agree with Diligo's above post.

Paul, was that your first time?

Im just wondering why you would go to watch some guys play fight :rolleyes:

mat64
21-10-2007, 01:00 PM

To be honest that's just like saying "Why bother watching anything other than reality shows, because everything else is fake and therefore there's no point watching it". They go watch because they are into the story perhaps and the current events of it, It's pretty much the same concept of anything TV series you watch on TV.

You
21-10-2007, 02:00 PM

To be honest that's just like saying "Why bother watching anything other than reality shows, because everything else is fake and therefore there's no point watching it". They go watch because they are into the story perhaps and the current events of it, It's pretty much the same concept of anything TV series you watch on TV.

^^^^^^

Technologic
21-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Its all fixed :l Why bother going?

Slash
21-10-2007, 02:19 PM
So what if it's fixed? So what if it's fake?
It's for entertainment you morons, like TV shows, films, etc., it's for ENTERTAINMENT.
Anyways, glad you had a good time :)

-:Undertaker:-
21-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Would of been good..

It's E N T E R T A I N I N G

E N T E R T A I N M E N T

Wow have you just learnt that it's fixed? :eusa_clap

I think people saying 'it's fixed' is one of the most stupid things ive heard, god we didn't know it was fixed did we :rolleyes: Anyway, Ive been to one Live show and it was ok, however I think WWE is crap now as the new wrestlers are crap and the storylines are either pathetic or are exactly the same from 7 years ago.

-mark74-
21-10-2007, 03:11 PM

this is why all threads about wwe should go in the stickied wwe thread. no idiots go in there and go i"ts so fsake LOLZS>d"

You
21-10-2007, 04:26 PM
this is why all threads about wwe should go in the stickied wwe thread. no idiots go in there and go i"ts so fsake LOLZS>d"
actually, one idiot did before... yeah you guessed correctly, it was weec0.

Niall!
21-10-2007, 05:53 PM
Wow im an idiot for thinking one programme is crap?

You guys are really narrow minded

HE DOESNT LYK DA WWE HES A MORONNN

And what wwe thread lmao

Malachy
21-10-2007, 06:10 PM
A) WWE is probably more entertaining than the Sonic (going by your avatar) and all the other kiddy shows you probably watch combined.
B) Sthu and leave the thread if you don't like WWE

Nemo
21-10-2007, 06:11 PM
A) WWE is probably more entertaining than the Sonic (going by your avatar) and all the other kiddy shows you probably watch combined.
B) Sthu and leave the thread if you don't like WWEWho watches sonic? We play it. and omg you have a mario avatar you must watch mario and its a sad lil kiddy show!

Go home.

Niall!
21-10-2007, 06:12 PM
B) Sthu and leave the thread if you don't like WWE

Sorry but shows? Thats your IMMEDIATE thought with sonic? a show? Jesus H Christ, what is the world coming to? And kids shows? Doctor who and House are actually the ONLY things I watch on tv.

YAY NAUGHTYNEMO SAID IT FOR ME +REPPAGE

Elliott$
21-10-2007, 06:14 PM
haha wow nice :D I love going to the events.. it was obvious that no title was going to change hands because it wasn't televised.. the last match sounded beast ! :D

Malachy
21-10-2007, 06:15 PM
Sorry but shows? Thats your IMMEDIATE thought with sonic? a show? Jesus H Christ, what is the world coming to? And kids shows? Doctor who and House are actually the ONLY things I watch on tv.

Who watches sonic? We play it. and omg you have a mario avatar you must watch mario and its a sad lil kiddy show!

Go home.

Wth ;l It IS a show. And nemo - I'm saying that I find WWE more ENTERTAINING. I know people PLAY sonic, I PLAY mario ;l Let's just get back onto the topic and hope the fools that posted above will just leave and let us talk about it. Btw I love the fact that Triple H k.oed umaga ;]

Nemo
21-10-2007, 06:21 PM
Wth ;l It IS a show. And nemo - I'm saying that I find WWE more ENTERTAINING. I know people PLAY sonic, I PLAY mario ;l Let's just get back onto the topic and hope the fools that posted above will just leave and let us talk about it. Btw I love the fact that Triple H k.oed umaga ;]
Well obv, weec0 doesnt watch it, who does? Don't assume he does and i won't assume you do. I have nothing wrong with people watching wrestling. I don't like it but don't say anything if others enjoy it. I just posted because what you said was completely wrong.

Malachy
21-10-2007, 06:22 PM
Well obv, weec0 doesnt watch it, who does? Don't assume he does and i won't assume you do. I have nothing wrong with people watching wrestling. I don't like it but don't say anything if others enjoy it. I just posted because what you said was completely wrong.
Fine, I just assumed because everyone else had such low opinions of what he thought.

-mark74-
21-10-2007, 06:26 PM
Wow im an idiot for thinking one programme is crap?

You guys are really narrow minded

HE DOESNT LYK DA WWE HES A MORONNN

And what wwe thread lmao

no your an idiot because you come into a thread where people who enjoy it are discussing it and you bash it for attention

You
21-10-2007, 06:26 PM

Why do you watch them? Any violence in it isn't real :rolleyes: and no you're not an idiot because you don't like WWE, i don't have anything against anyone who doesn't like WWE, you're just an idiot in general.

Niall!
21-10-2007, 06:28 PM

I watched Sonic when i was what... 8/9? Lmao. I havent seen a Sonic show since then.. i only play the games.

Fine, I just assumed because everyone else had such low opinions of what he thought.

Yeah, that's Habboxforums problem. Everyone has a low opinion of someone then instantly other people ebully them to get "cool" its e5 all over again. I dont see anything wrong with the guy.

And people have random opinions of me anyway. I mean Im a REALLY hated forum member. I havent insulted them, some of them I've never met, seen or anything, and they immediately treat me like ****. Thats Habboxforums problem. Get to know people before you judge them :rolleyes:

and Esurient, Uh have I ever um, met you before? NO. You don't know me. Read what I said above

Browney
21-10-2007, 06:30 PM

Oh my god, haha, aliens aren't real you know?

:rolleyes:

You
21-10-2007, 06:30 PM
I watched Sonic when i was what... 8/9? Lmao. I havent seen a Sonic show since then.. i only play the games.

Yeah, that's Habboxforums problem. Everyone has a low opinion of someone then instantly other people ebully them to get "cool" its e5 all over again. I dont see anything wrong with the guy.

And people have random opinions of me anyway. I mean Im a REALLY hated forum member. I havent insulted them, some of them I've never met, seen or anything, and they immediately treat me like ****. Thats Habboxforums problem. Get to know people before you judge them :rolleyes:

and Esurient, Uh have I ever um, met you before? NO. You don't know me. Read what I said above
I've spoken you quite a few times actually on Habbo, aswell as a couple of times on the forum.

Nemo
21-10-2007, 06:32 PM
Oh my god, haha, aliens aren't real you know?

:rolleyes:
He didnt say it was real, he said those are the only shows he actually watches. FAILED.

Browney
21-10-2007, 06:34 PM
Did I ever say WWE was real? ;)

Nemo
21-10-2007, 06:36 PM
no, because it isnt, did HE ever say doctor who was real? EVER? NO.

You
21-10-2007, 06:38 PM
No but he asked why people watch WWE because it was fake and Mat64 pretty much gave him his answer.

Browney
21-10-2007, 06:39 PM
That's moving away from the point. The point I made was that I had never implied WWE was real, but he implied that I did think it was real and because it is fake, it's not that good. Also, I love Dr Who and used it as a point to show that even if it's fake, it can still be flipping awesome. :)

Nemo
21-10-2007, 06:39 PM
No but he asked why people watch WWE because it was fake and Mat64 pretty much gave him his answer.Yer i aint argueing about that, he shouldn't of said that here because people would have a bad reaction to it. I'm talking about the OTHER stuff people have said.

You
21-10-2007, 06:40 PM
They really shouldn't have a bad reaction, plus people need to take notice of the E in WWE;
World Wrestling ENTERTAINMENT.

Niall!
21-10-2007, 06:45 PM
I've spoken you quite a few times actually on Habbo, aswell as a couple of times on the forum.

Oh wow a few times. If you talked to me on habbo, I obviously acted like an idiot. I don't play it to act extremely sensible.

No doctor who is less real than wrestling, but at least it has a decent storyline and you can get emotionly attached to the characters.
I dont honestly see you becoming attached to Triple H

Nemo
21-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Well im gonna step outta this arguement, i dislike both WWE and Doctor who but idc if anyone knows so i dont actually post it, except now xD. Bye.

Browney
21-10-2007, 06:48 PM
No doctor who is less real than wrestling, but at least it has a decent storyline and you can get emotionly attached to the characters.

But it's still a tv programme? Made for entertainment? Much like, well, lets say WWE?

Niall!
21-10-2007, 06:51 PM
But it's still a tv programme? Made for entertainment? Much like, well, lets say WWE?

Yeah, and I dislike it, therefore the insulting of it.
and lmao.. bad rep me ALL you like I honestly dont give a **** about a few red blocks on a screen

Frodo13.
21-10-2007, 06:55 PM
I went years ago, the first time RAW was televised in UK. Amazing experiance.

Browney
21-10-2007, 06:55 PM
Well fair enough then.
I can honestly say I haven't bad repped you. I can't remember the last time I've bad repped.

Niall!
21-10-2007, 07:01 PM
I wasnt blaming anyone
If I bad rep someone I leave my name and wait for the revenge rep
I dont insult someone in a rep comment and not leave my name
Cowards

-:Undertaker:-
21-10-2007, 08:28 PM
Oh wow a few times. If you talked to me on habbo, I obviously acted like an idiot. I don't play it to act extremely sensible.

LOL Doctor Who - seriously.

That is one SAD show, the new ones are in my opinion, one of the worst shows on TV.

-mark74-
22-10-2007, 12:09 AM
and lmao.. bad rep me ALL you like I honestly dont give a **** about a few red blocks on a screen

If I bad rep someone I leave my name and wait for the revenge rep
I dont insult someone in a rep comment and not leave my name
Cowards

If you dont care about then why do you wait for it back? and it was me btw.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!