PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] GLITCHED THRONE

Slowpoke
20-10-2007, 10:04 PM
WHY THE HELL ARE MODS SO CRAP AT BEING MODS. IF MY THRONE DISSAPEARS WHEN I PUT IT DOWN I EXPECT SOMETHING DONE ABOUT NOT A LOAD OF CRAP ABOUT RESTARTING MY COMPUTER !!!!!!!!!! :@

PTER
20-10-2007, 10:05 PM
its just a throne. im not saying that its worth so little, im saying its worth nothing, they're pictures.
and what do you expect the mods to do? give you a throne? they wont, as people make up excuses like "ive been hacked and dey took all my furni". so who are they to believe?

Slowpoke
20-10-2007, 10:09 PM
My point is, is that I am a customer of Sulake and yet they treat you like ****. To be honest, I'm not too bothered because they will give it me back it's happened a few times before. I'm trying to highlight the fact that MODs really do not help in situations like these.

PTER
20-10-2007, 10:11 PM
but how can they help you, who are they to believe anyone who says my throne has disappeared.

Slowpoke
20-10-2007, 10:15 PM
How long have you been playing Habbo?

PTER
20-10-2007, 10:18 PM
from jun 2006.

-Xiangu-
20-10-2007, 10:29 PM
My point is, is that I am a customer of Sulake and yet they treat you like ****. To be honest, I'm not too bothered because they will give it me back it's happened a few times before. I'm trying to highlight the fact that MODs really do not help in situations like these.

tbh most online game companies treat you like that - Sulake, Jagex, Tq Digital etc. the point is its a fact they want your money and time so they wont care if they loose one customer like you so you wont get a throne back from em you are just another money maker to them

jrh2002
20-10-2007, 11:30 PM
haha they will just say that a thrown never showed on your account as usual. :(

@xP
20-10-2007, 11:34 PM
This has been happening quite alot recently.
I sold a friend a throne and i got the HC's but he didn't get the throne.

He emailed Habbo.

Another friend of mine dropped a throne and it dissapered.
He also emailed Habbo and they replied.

There is no way Furniture can be deleted from the database without you doing it yourself.

Go to the room were you dropped your throne or lost it and use the furniture chooser to see if it's there.

If not then bad luck i guess as i don't think MODs will give you the throne back. :(

JammieDodgers
23-10-2007, 09:33 AM
no1 cares if its your throne

Loqo
27-10-2007, 03:00 PM
I've heard alot of people complaining about losing furni, hasnt happened to me thank god but yeh, i highly doubt Habbo will do anything to please you e.g Give you the furni you say you have lost, sorry man.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!