PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] permed

PTER
22-10-2007, 01:35 AM
ive been permed on petir like in sept or something. for t&C (using axed) making bots nd stuff

any chance of me getting unbanned? and any suggestions of what i should say in my appeal?

thanks, +rep

BIG-BAD-BOSS
22-10-2007, 04:56 AM
Advice: Don't bother. They won't unban you.

Nexdana.com
22-10-2007, 11:28 AM
go on HHT as a parent and say you watch your son play habbo and he did no such thing bla bla, and you just bought credits for them to use

they unban at the thought of credits lol

good luck

jesus
22-10-2007, 11:34 AM
seeing as staff read these forums it wouldnt be a good idea to discuss it on here

i got banned at around the same time for the same thing

phoning up is your best option

James!
22-10-2007, 11:34 AM
You shouldn't really post in Bobba as you deserved to be banned for breaking there TOC anyways. Anyways, if you want unbanning that much email them about how sorry you are or get a parent to email in. :)

PTER
22-10-2007, 08:00 PM
im not desperate to call them, or even get a fake parent to email them.
can someone call for me? lolz

plus, i have two accounts that they banned for no reason, but they said something about them seeing the chatlogs when clearly, i never used any third party programs with them or discussed them.

mlp16
28-10-2007, 01:06 PM
im not desperate to call them, or even get a fake parent to email them.
can someone call for me? lolz

plus, i have two accounts that they banned for no reason, but they said something about them seeing the chatlogs when clearly, i never used any third party programs with them or discussed them.

I suggest, you apologise to staff say what you thought you did wrong and then suggest a date or time it would take you to think over your actions and have learned that breaking the terms and conditions, they may let you have your account back.

Honesty is the Key

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!