PDA

View Full Version : Is there any good wii games

Evil
22-10-2007, 02:32 AM
Well i've had a wii for quite a while but so far every game I have played on it had sucked except for wii sports and zelda so I was wondering if there was any good games on it other then thoes 2

GhostFace-
22-10-2007, 02:47 AM
Metriod.
mario strikers charged.
super paper mario.

Nemo
22-10-2007, 09:03 AM
Metriod.
mario strikers charged.
super paper mario.

thats pretty much what i was gona say, i havent played that many though..

Red steel is quite good

Swinkid
22-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Pokemon battle revolution wen its released in december

Homesrfan
22-10-2007, 11:40 AM
Pokemon battle revolution wen its released in december
No, don't listen to this person.

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Neversoft
22-10-2007, 11:42 AM
Am I the only one that enjoyed Excite Truck!?

Homesrfan
22-10-2007, 11:45 AM
Am I the only one that enjoyed Excite Truck!?
No way! I loved Excite Truck. It's also very nice to play that game with your own MP3's.

Neversoft
22-10-2007, 11:51 AM
No way! I loved Excite Truck. It's also very nice to play that game with your own MP3's.

I never got around to playing it with my own songs. :( Well, I guess I could try it now actually. You need an SD card though don't you? And if only Excite Truck was online... That would have been awesome!

Nemo
22-10-2007, 12:48 PM
ive never played it. Is it like really good?

Neversoft
22-10-2007, 01:24 PM
ive never played it. Is it like really good?

Well there isnt much hype over it but a fair share of people seem to see how good Excite Truck actually is. ;) I really enjoyed it from start to finish but other people might hate it. It's one of those games... The only problem is that it's kinda short and after you complete it, it has almost none re-playability. Thats another reason why I wanted it to be online. The only way to see if you like it is to rent it I guess. :)

Nemo
22-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Well there isnt much hype over it but a fair share of people seem to see how good Excite Truck actually is. ;) I really enjoyed it from start to finish but other people might hate it. It's one of those games... The only problem is that it's kinda short and after you complete it, it has almost none re-playability. Thats another reason why I wanted it to be online. The only way to see if you like it is to rent it I guess. :)Hmmm yer might try it, argh im stuck on super paper mario x[

Homesrfan
22-10-2007, 08:57 PM
Hmmm yer might try it, argh im stuck on super paper mario x[
I'd probably rent it. [Excite Truck]
It's a great game but not really worth the full $50.

dirrty
22-10-2007, 09:00 PM
i wanna buy trauma center. dunno if its any good, but it looks quite good from what ive seen.

Homesrfan
22-10-2007, 09:04 PM
i wanna buy trauma center. dunno if its any good, but it looks quite good from what ive seen.
It got excellent reviews. The sequel is coming out in 2007 for America. I think it's coming out in 2008 for Europe. It's got full voice acting and online leaderboards with co-op missions. Sounds really awesome.

But almost all the reviews for the first were extremely positive. I've heard the controls work better than the DS one.

OmgitsAmanda
22-10-2007, 09:20 PM
My sims and Trauma Center are decent games for the wii

Stitch
22-10-2007, 10:06 PM
super mario galaxy gets released in november and it's meant to be good.

Evil
22-10-2007, 10:12 PM
No, don't listen to this person.

Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

oo I love re4 on gc did they make any changes to it for wii?

Hatake Kakashi
22-10-2007, 10:12 PM
Get Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles when it's out in November. I'd recommend Sonic & The Secret Rings but you've probably already played it and besides, the story is short. Trauma Center is another good one but I've never played it, cotemplating on buying it but reviews are good for it.
That's all I can give you atm, I only have 4 games for wii and one I've never played cause I hate the control (DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!