PDA

View Full Version : Halloween!

Swearwolf
22-10-2007, 01:16 PM
This year's spooky event has arrived! A few months ago we posted a Guaranteed Content Poll on the website allowing you to choose the nature of the Hallowe'en event and the rewards you'd get. After working our fingers to the bone we've made something to meet all of your wishes!
The Grim Reaper has opened up his house for this special occasion. His previous servant has taken a turn for the worse and the Reaper has applied for a new assistant to help with his household chores. Now, when we say 'household chores', don't go expecting to be polishing furniture, ironing or mopping the floor - you'll be clambering through a maze of cobwebs, avoiding traps, wading through goo and trying to avoid getting eaten by his pet hellhound, Muncher.
It's a safe event, so don't worry about losing items. Don't expect any hospitable treatment either, as the Reaper is not much of a host; in fact, some would say he's bone idle!
You'll find the entrance to the house in the form of a portal, south of Falador and near the elemental wizards. So, turn down the lights, pump up the volume and be prepared for a house of chills, thrills and some rather silly fun!
The Hallowe'en 2007 event is open to both free-to-play and members.
Summary

Where to start Hallowe'en Event 2007 (http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarticle.ws?guid=Hallowe%27en_2007) The black POH portal south of Falador (http://www.runescape.com/kbase/viewarticle.ws?guid=falador), near the elemental wizards.

Access to
A large mansion, the size of Edgeville
3 tasks to complete around the mansion
A variety of things to explore
New item and emote!

In other news...
Similar to last week's magic tree changes, we've adjusted the sounds made when Fishing to be less distracting. In busy Fishing areas, such as Catherby, this was particularly apparent.
We've adjusted the attack styles for two-handed swords. The chop button on the combat interface is now a slash attack, instead of its usual stab attack. This affects two-handed swords from bronze through to dragon, and also the godsword.

Ezzie.
22-10-2007, 01:18 PM
awesome, gonna do it now

The Don
22-10-2007, 01:21 PM
beat me to it

Ealo
22-10-2007, 01:24 PM
nice one :)

Alkaz
22-10-2007, 01:25 PM
any prizes?

Scriptermone
22-10-2007, 01:41 PM
You win the grim reapers hood:

http://i20.tinypic.com/f35g5y.png

Swearwolf
22-10-2007, 01:43 PM
& unlock zombie hand emote

Tbh
22-10-2007, 04:47 PM
& unlock zombie hand emotei dont like that emotee likeee :)

Swinkid
22-10-2007, 05:41 PM
So is this why alot of servers was offline the otehrday? to install the new event?

Swearwolf
22-10-2007, 05:42 PM
possibly

[Jay]
22-10-2007, 08:44 PM
i cant do it to hard

deagle
23-10-2007, 04:38 AM
Lol at the traps upstairs. Better do it now so you can see where the traps are. (See the many people falling down the traps, showing you where NOT to go)

Ezzie.
23-10-2007, 06:10 AM
I did it last night whilst i was drunk and puking up, if i can do it anyone can xD just look for the hinges on the floor

Swearwolf
23-10-2007, 12:34 PM
I did it last night whilst i was drunk and puking up, if i can do it anyone can xD just look for the hinges on the floor

it's that easy™

Rafiki
23-10-2007, 04:37 PM
did not take me that long simpl

bout 7 mins i think it took me wernt tht long

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!