PDA

View Full Version : Savageheights.co.uk - Hiring

ignitionhost
23-05-2005, 07:55 PM
Hello,
Many of you well, some of you may of been wonderign why i haven't been onlien recently. Well the answear is this, i've found a new habbo hotel liek game, that's planning to be good. It's not made yet, jst the site and forum, but if you read the forum thouruly, you will find that it's doing alot better then jabbatown. They, at the moment are only hiring, pixel artists, and programmers, who understand director/lingo. I do not work for them, i'm just friends with the owner + co-owner. I know there are many very good pixel aritsts on the forum, and this is your chance to do something with your talent. I bet your all thinking, this is a load of rubish, things like this happen all the time people always say they will make a new habbo, but this time, i promisse is going to be different. They are making it as unfamiliar to habbo as they can. I cannot wait for the BETA. They already have one lingo programmer, and are in the process of hiring more.
So, if you think you can do the job, (pixel artist/programmer) then go to the forum
www.savageheights.co.uk, then register, and go to previews, examaple of skill required. If you can do something in the range of skill similar to the tux drawing, you have a high chance of being asked to join. Just start posting some of yours pixel work (from scratch) and they may ask you to join.

This is nto soem newby wannabe, it is actualy going to happen. I am not lieing.
www.savageheights.co.uk - REMEMBER IT

splintercell!
23-05-2005, 08:12 PM
Good luck mate ;) i cant do any of it.. but good luck.

ignitionhost
23-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Lol, thanks, at the moment i'm not realy part of it. Although i'm just contributing lots of idea. And thanks. You should join the forum. And ask anyone you know to join too. It already has more DECENT pixel art than jabbatown :D

xxMATTGxx
23-05-2005, 08:35 PM
Im trying to find out how they make something like that and costs

Kirk
24-05-2005, 06:46 AM
I am a pixel artest + LINGO programmer. However, I do not work for free (and to be honest, more than this project could afford). Also I am currently in the process of making a isometric chat engine. :\

smurf-you
24-05-2005, 09:49 AM
I'm a training flash programmer, And don't mind helping and getting free experence, i wouldn't say i'm great at making games reason is because i make more movies than games, but i know how flash director works and probably donate a great hand into the developing of this game.

I've got quite a lot of time this summer hoilday so i can focus all on programming, Pm if there/your interesting

I've got examples of my work, I'll put them on my website later.

ignitionhost
24-05-2005, 03:12 PM
Thats for your posts guys, Kirk, unforntuantly savage don't pay for their jobs. However they could offer you a guarenteed moderator job. Aswell as a lingo + pixel artist. Smurf, please register on the forum, and show off some of your work.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!