PDA

View Full Version : GODDAMN CALLS!

Pyroka
22-10-2007, 03:20 PM
I'm annoyed, seriously. Today I got my first 'nuisance call' (which I never answered) from the number 08450020012 which apparently pose as O2. Funny thing is, I'm on Orange so what the hell? Either way, it's supposedly owned by a company called New Logic Communications or something like that.

Apparently this has been going on for ages and no-one (not even OFCOM) cares about it really. It's been going on since like 2005 and BBC Watchdog haven't even done anything which is a real shame. There's a company in chesire called LBM who do the same sort of 'cold-calling', but they're renowned for it.

Yet again, OFCOM investigates and tells them to "Stop it". Even if you sign up to the OFCOM's phone privacy service, they'll still do it and OFCOM don't even give a damn. I'm just wondering if any of you lot have had the same sort of thing from registering a contract at Carphone warehouse, or calls like this from these sorts of companies? :S

I've had the phone almost a week now, and Orange/Carphone Warehouse have already given out my number to some random company. I'm irritated muchly. Although, then again when I did some research, I came across a guy who found out the number of an executive who owns New Logic Communications, and apparently they'll remove your number from the database without any hassle nor payment.

Anyway, anyone had this problem?

Marsquake
22-10-2007, 03:21 PM
nah coz we r rich we locked calls coming from company numbers.

Pyroka
22-10-2007, 03:22 PM
I was looking for the thing which does that, but I couldn't find anything so I just registered to the TPS... They won't do much though from what I've heard. OFCOM = Rubbish.

Marsquake
22-10-2007, 03:26 PM
I was looking for the thing which does that, but I couldn't find anything so I just registered to the TPS... They won't do much though from what I've heard. OFCOM = Rubbish.

Well the one I got ( parents got because we are multi-billionaire) is good, but it costs alot, if your rich like us then its no problem.

Mikkaoz
22-10-2007, 03:35 PM
If you look for my number, you'll never find it. :)

Our "land line" isn't in the telephone directory, and my mobile is no where to be found.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!