PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] latest victims of habbo furni scam -.-

Toxic-Times
22-10-2007, 10:58 PM
My mate swears down he had 4 thrones.. he did not sell them or give them away because he was saving them to buy a skye dragon lamp he signs on to see he had no thrones contact habbo they say no record that he ever owned thrones...But yet no other furni was touched?

Same problem with me i had a small room filled with Dicemasters i sign on to habbo to see they are gone i contact habbo - no record of owning ANY! dicemasters when i have had them in HC gift aswel? same with me no other furni touched?

I know this has been posted loads of time but Bobba!! HABBO IS MEAN :@

benjamin
22-10-2007, 10:59 PM
oh no :(!

Toxic-Times
22-10-2007, 11:02 PM
oh no :(!

Its happening to everyone now, i have a theory but i doubt no one would want to hear it , its quite boring probobly get more -reps now lol!:D

PTER
22-10-2007, 11:19 PM
habbo doesnt care if you lose your furni. if you lose your furni, that means you buy more credits, and thats what they want. they dont even check the furni id logs to check if you ever had any furni, they're just like that.

Toxic-Times
22-10-2007, 11:35 PM
habbo doesnt care if you lose your furni. if you lose your furni, that means you buy more credits, and thats what they want. they dont even check the furni id logs to check if you ever had any furni, they're just like that. lol u said my theory xD

Scuzzy
22-10-2007, 11:40 PM
That sucks.

22-10-2007, 11:44 PM
Tough break.

Shawnstra
23-10-2007, 05:18 AM
I had some posters and bunnies and they were gone. Luckily they were only norms.

HasselHoffed
23-10-2007, 04:15 PM
This just happened to me, i put my throne down and its not there! i checked my hand and did furni chooser but its gone! :(

Toxic-Times
26-10-2007, 02:14 PM
This just happened to me, i put my throne down and its not there! i checked my hand and did furni chooser but its gone! :(

wow thats harsh :(

mlp16
28-10-2007, 01:12 PM

Try Reloading, Sometimes its called lag, when you place too much furni down at one time some items will dissapear but you will need to reload the room or it will disappear.

I doubt habbo is stealing your furniture. It's most likely when clearing out your rooms you delete the wrong room (which i have done and deleted a 3 T room).

Also The Furniture is not yours infact as it is still owned by Sulake even though you purchased credits,

Loqo
28-10-2007, 01:33 PM
Has never happened to me THANK GOD. lol. But serious, thats bad to hear. I wouldent be happy with losing furni.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!