PDA

View Full Version : [SSBB] Do you think..

Nemo
22-10-2007, 11:00 PM
they will sell the demo of it on the virtual console? It'd be awesome if they did, but i think if they ever did it would be closer to the release date, but not too close, like december.

PaulMacC
22-10-2007, 11:02 PM
Wii's hard-drive isnt big enough, not unless they release and external hard-drive within then.

If they did release an external hard-drive it would look like a tumour coming off the Wii as and like it was on life support, fugly man :P

Nemo
22-10-2007, 11:04 PM
is it that big??? O.o

Neversoft
22-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Highly unlikely. They haven't even considered releasing demos via Wii shop yet.

Wii's hard-drive isnt big enough, not unless they release and external hard-drive within then.

If they did release an external hard-drive it would look like a tumour coming off the Wii as and like it was on life support, fugly man :P

What are you on about? The Wii can store whole VC games brought in the Wii shop on it's hard drive, of course it will be able to store a demo.

Homesrfan
23-10-2007, 12:48 AM
If we get any kind of demo, it will probably be through disk. I don't think we will though, unfortunately. :(
I just want like 2 characters, 2 stages, and a couple of items. :)

Azza
23-10-2007, 08:34 AM
sure i read somewhere they were considering demos on wii shop, but obviously this considering and not planning.
There are a lot of rumours going about the internet about this and most seem to believe if there's a demo japan & america will get it. But these are rumours.

Also on what Paulmacc said keep note this is a demo we are talking about. It would problem be around 10 characters some items and stages with multiplayer, which wouldn't take up much space as i am getting the feeling you are thinking of all the modes would be included & unlockables which is a bit too much for a demo. but that is the impression i am getting.

Anyway i think a SSBB demo would be great via wii shop. guess we will have to wait and see though =]

Oni
23-10-2007, 08:47 AM
Japanese and Us games are probably nearly complete but European ones are probabaly a long way off because of all the languages it has to be translated into, so I doubt we will.

Neversoft
23-10-2007, 12:08 PM
sure i read somewhere they were considering demos on wii shop, but obviously this considering and not planning.
There are a lot of rumours going about the internet about this and most seem to believe if there's a demo japan & america will get it. But these are rumours.

Also on what Paulmacc said keep note this is a demo we are talking about. It would problem be around 10 characters some items and stages with multiplayer, which wouldn't take up much space as i am getting the feeling you are thinking of all the modes would be included & unlockables which is a bit too much for a demo. but that is the impression i am getting.

Anyway i think a SSBB demo would be great via wii shop. guess we will have to wait and see though =]

They are not considering it. It has just been an idea floating around.

Azza
23-10-2007, 12:32 PM
They are not considering it. It has just been an idea floating around.

i looked where i got the idea from and i remembered it wrongly so meh =]
my bad

Have you ever thought about releasing demos via the Wii Shop Channel?

It's an intresting thought but we have no plans to do so at this time

From Offical nintendo Mag 11 page 108.

I never looked at it before i posted so as i said i remembered it incorrectly =]
But it does help to give idea in futre it is possible they might. But still.. =]

either way Brawl would be a good Demo to have as would lots of other games but guess we can dream on till the actual game is released... =]

Ty for showing me to be incorrect =]

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!