PDA

View Full Version : Clubtripica fansite/forum

Qamp
23-10-2007, 09:09 AM
Ok as many of you may have heard clubtropica.com will be opening soon. I want to make a fansite/forum kinda like habbox since they have not opened the forum will not attract much attention but when they do open and it becomes a large community there is a chance of making money by selling vip and ect.

Favourtism
23-10-2007, 09:23 AM
I would realyl like to take part in this if you promise it will be more professional like Habbox rather than ClubHabboish. Add [email protected]

Qamp
23-10-2007, 09:29 AM
Yep im just going to buy a domain then a vb licence :)

Favourtism
23-10-2007, 09:32 AM
Yep im just going to buy a domain then a vb licence :)
Right.
Add me on my email seen in my post above then please. I can pay for things aswell and I have experience with Vbulletin.

Qamp
23-10-2007, 09:35 AM
Could you pay for thr vb licence and i pay for the domain?

=gamemaster=
23-10-2007, 09:37 AM
Lol now its all changed :p

Naruto!
23-10-2007, 09:39 AM
Could you pay for thr vb licence and i pay for the domain?
£4.50 to £48.00 :rolleyes:
anyway i'd like to have a good role on the forum.

jesus
23-10-2007, 09:42 AM
how can you be a fan/have a fansite when you dont even know what its like or anything

Favourtism
23-10-2007, 09:42 AM
No I couldnt sorry.
If you find someomne who will I will be site/forum manager?

Qamp
23-10-2007, 09:47 AM
Ok i will take care of it all dw :)

Titch
23-10-2007, 09:58 AM
Ok as many of you may have heard clubtropica.com will be opening soon. I want to make a fansite/forum kinda like habbox since they have not opened the forum will not attract much attention but when they do open and it becomes a large community there is a chance of making money by selling vip and ect.

i currently own domain tropicaclub.com would you like to link up >?

add me on msn [email protected]

Qamp
23-10-2007, 10:00 AM
Thats great so we only need a vb licence >:)

Favourtism
23-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Add me both of you please.

=gamemaster=
23-10-2007, 10:10 AM
I can help out with graphics etc but im not paying for licenses or nethin..

Jordy
23-10-2007, 10:25 AM
I don't understand how you can think about making a fansite before it's even open..?

Frankly I'm already getting put off ClubTropica, that's 2 fansites I've heard of already, your all just 'Habbox' wannabes. I think Habbo sucks a bit since EVERYONE owns a fansite, with other online games, there's pretty much no fansites or just one or two. Clubtropica is just gonna be full of suck-ups, fansites and Habbo's. I do like the idea of ClubTropica and I hope it's going to be good, but it's just going to split Habbo in half. It's gonna have furni, all the same people, all the same idea's, all the same idiots!

Qamp
23-10-2007, 10:30 AM
I don't understand how you can think about making a fansite before it's even open..?

Frankly I'm already getting put off ClubTropica, that's 2 fansites I've heard of already, your all just 'Habbox' wannabes. I think Habbo sucks a bit since EVERYONE owns a fansite, with other online games, there's pretty much no fansites or just one or two. Clubtropica is just gonna be full of suck-ups, fansites and Habbo's. I do like the idea of ClubTropica and I hope it's going to be good, but it's just going to split Habbo in half. It's gonna have furni, all the same people, all the same idea's, all the same idiots!

Its not going to split habbo in half the more mature players will prefer clubtropica. And most of the idiots on habbo dont use forums.

VPSwow
23-10-2007, 10:51 AM
I have a VB licence and the site i use it for isnt getting anywhere.

But im not putting like £48 into the site when everyone else it only putting a few quid in if i wouldnt be getting anything back from it.

Snex
23-10-2007, 10:52 AM
I hope Club Tropica fails so all the stuck up people can't have their own little world and all I have saw of anything actually existing in a form of a client is:

Now isn't that a lot and as you said MOST habbo users don't visit forums so the advertising for a site which is opening in one month have also been very poor and for them owning an office I would be surprised as opening an office before a business starts isn't a very clever business idea and for any sad person who wants to open a fansite for a virtual world which most likely wont exist there's about 20 on mmoccforum.com.

=gamemaster=
23-10-2007, 11:00 AM
snex go cry to ur mum!

Snex
23-10-2007, 11:02 AM
snex go cry to ur mum!

Very immature and why would I want to cry? There is no proof that this exists and I hope it fails as it looks crap. The one which is made by MTV looks a hell lot better and will be a lot more popular aswell.

=gamemaster=
23-10-2007, 11:03 AM
Your the immature one 'I hope it fails bcoz im sad n hav no friends'

Snex
23-10-2007, 11:05 AM
Your the immature one 'I hope it fails bcoz im sad n hav no friends'
That post just prooves my point go search what immature means and you will find that you fall exactly under the catagory and when you at it search forum aswell and you will find that it will say something on the lines of a place where people can chat about their opinions.

=gamemaster=
23-10-2007, 11:08 AM
and my oppinion was you should go cry to your mum!

Qamp
23-10-2007, 11:10 AM
Snex in response to your stupid post lots of ex habbo staff have been offered jobs at clubtropica so i think it is real. The people who were involved in clubtropica probably knew about it for months. I also think clubtropica will hook alot of mature teens who have grown out of habbo but are willing to spend money on other games. With all these combined i beleive there is a good chance of making money with a forum that sells extra features eg vip and rep.

Snex
23-10-2007, 11:10 AM
and my oppinion was you should go cry to your mum!
That's actually not a opinion that's a statement that I should go and cry to my mum and it has absolutly nothing to do with ClubTropica so is now SPAM.

Favourtism
23-10-2007, 11:18 AM
That's actually not a opinion that's a statement that I should go and cry to my mum and it has absolutly nothing to do with ClubTropica so is now SPAM.
Good points however all your forms have FAILED DRAMATICALLY.

Jõnathan
23-10-2007, 11:55 AM
Err... how has he? :S

Banned100times
23-10-2007, 11:58 AM

Well actually your site/forum will fail dramatically :)

jesus
23-10-2007, 12:01 PM
I also think clubtropica will hook alot of mature teens who have grown out of habbo but are willing to spend money on other games..unlike yourself.

i reckon theres gonna be loads of peple with this idea so good luck

Qamp
23-10-2007, 12:07 PM
tropicaclub.net is the url :)

L!nK
23-10-2007, 12:10 PM
It's funny your opening a fansite for a mmocc and its not even out or not even shown images for what it could actually be like.

And for you to spend money on stuff for a fansite which won't get you no where its also funny.

It's like other mmocc but how do you know it will be good or work?
Just because ex-managers go there doesn't mean its going to be good isit?
You can't simply say its going to be good and judging it by its first views can you?

=/

Naruto!
23-10-2007, 12:12 PM
I take it the person who registered "tropicaclub" who gave it to you, orginally thought he'd get a lot of hits to his site if he reversed the words.

jesus
23-10-2007, 12:13 PM
It's funny your opening a fansite for a mmocc and its not even out or not even shown images for what it could actually be like.

And for you to spend money on stuff for a fansite which won't get you no where its also funny.

It's like other mmocc but how do you know it will be good or work?
Just because ex-managers go there doesn't mean its going to be good isit?
You can't simply say its going to be good and judging it by its first views can you?

=/just let him do it n we can laff l8a

L!nK
23-10-2007, 12:14 PM
just let him do it n we can laff l8a

lol they haven't thought it through, its just jumping to conclusions.

Oni
23-10-2007, 12:20 PM
1.You dont actually know for a fact loads of habbo staff have gone there, someone on this forum just said they have
2.How do you know its for maturer users? Just because its 3D doesnt mean its more mature.
3.There are so many MMOCCs out there, why would this one be more successful than habbo? As said go on MMOCCforum and look at some of the others like Bittybay that look alot better

efq
23-10-2007, 02:36 PM
TropicaClub.net will be better kfnxx

GoldenMerc
23-10-2007, 04:19 PM
i might help PM me

Invent
23-10-2007, 04:43 PM
My god. I can't believe people are already talking about Fansites when they havent been on a demo client for the MMOCC o.O

jesus
23-10-2007, 04:48 PM
My god. I can't believe people are already talking about Fansites when they havent been on a demo client for the MMOCC o.Oano same

Markness.
23-10-2007, 05:46 PM
A young adult chat site comprising of Home Pages, profiles, instant messenger, voice chat and a 2.5D Island you can explore and enjoy any time you want

It acctually sounds alot more like IMVU than it does Habbo imo.
I wonder what it'll be like, i think i'll try it when its released, but atm its not realy impressing me

http://clubtropica.com/images/beacharea2.pnghttp://www.images.clubtropica.com/release_0.1/tac_pool.gif

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!