PDA

View Full Version : [Request] 4 Elite graphic designers needed.

Qamp
23-10-2007, 11:53 AM
Hi tropicaclub.com will be opening soon it is a forum for clubtropica.com which will be opening soon. www.clubtropica.com is a 3d game which will attract ALOT of users in a short space of time we are hoping to become the official forum for clubtropica. Alot of ex habbo staff are working for clubtropica eg disarno callie and some techies. If you would like to be a graphic designer for the forum PM me some of your work. If you think this forum will fail it is very unlikeky as this is the only forum of its kind and clubtropica users will have no choice but to come to our forum.

Qamp
23-10-2007, 12:10 PM
PS: The url is TropicaClub.net soz for double post i couldnt edit.

L!nK
23-10-2007, 12:13 PM
Hi tropicaclub.com will be opening soon it is a forum for clubtropica.com which will be opening soon. www.clubtropica.com (http://www.clubtropica.com) is a 3d game which will attract ALOT of users in a short space of time we are hoping to become the official forum for clubtropica. Alot of ex habbo staff are working for clubtropica eg disarno callie and some techies. If you would like to be a graphic designer for the forum PM me some of your work. If you think this forum will fail it is very unlikeky as this is the only forum of its kind and clubtropica users will have no choice but to come to our forum.

How will you know that it will attract alot of customers, and you haven't seen nothing yet?
You don't have any contact with them, you don't know them its just like another mmocc idiot.

'ex habbo staff' It's apparently only callie working there but who says that will actually attract customers for their mmocc?

Also you said its the only forum for clubtropica, but how do you know that there isn't others being made, or that they haven't got there own forum?

Seriously you haven't thought it througjh.

Oni
23-10-2007, 12:14 PM
I seriously doubt it will be the only forum of its kind, if it does attract alot of users in a short space of time then alot of fansites will be popping up for it.

Favourtism
23-10-2007, 12:15 PM
Hi tropicaclub.com will be opening soon it is a forum for clubtropica.com which will be opening soon. www.clubtropica.com (http://www.clubtropica.com) is a 3d game which will attract ALOT of users in a short space of time we are hoping to become the official forum for clubtropica. Alot of ex habbo staff are working for clubtropica eg disarno callie and some techies. If you would like to be a graphic designer for the forum PM me some of your work. If you think this forum will fail it is very unlikeky as this is the only forum of its kind and clubtropica users will have no choice but to come to our forum.
It is 2.5d not 3d?

If your making a fansite about it make sure you knwo the facts
xox

jesus
23-10-2007, 12:15 PM
http://tropicaclub.net/Maintance%20Page/page1.png

whos titch

Favourtism
23-10-2007, 12:17 PM
http://tropicaclub.net/Maintance%20Page/page1.png

whos titch
Either an irish migit or another owner

L!nK
23-10-2007, 12:18 PM
roflmao @ it

Oni
23-10-2007, 12:23 PM
If you want to make a successful fansite for anything you need to plan it all out before announcing it to the public which you obviousky havent seeing as we only found out about Tropica club yesterday.

L!nK
23-10-2007, 12:24 PM
What Pit just said, you have to plan it out

When your doing your english work, or your coursework you just don't GO into it and do it, you plan it out.

Oni
23-10-2007, 12:26 PM
When your doing your english work, or your coursework you just don't GO into it and do it, you plan it out.
Ummmm yeh, of course I do

jesus
23-10-2007, 12:27 PM
Either an irish migit or another ownerlollll

or kibbis is rippin dis guys idea off

L!nK
23-10-2007, 12:31 PM
Pit is making me laugh on msn just taking the P out of you and i might do the same and invade the forum when its up LOROSLLLOLDFSDFSDFSDSD

Colin-Roberts
23-10-2007, 12:33 PM
hey pit, check the zetolic google email account.

ontopic: i doubt this will be very unique.
maybe try and add some cool things.

Oni
23-10-2007, 12:34 PM
Pit is making me laugh on msn just taking the P out of you and i might do the same and invade the forum when its up LOROSLLLOLDFSDFSDFSDSD
How very dare you! I am so excited about this and you are taking the woodrally out of me :'(

L!nK
23-10-2007, 12:35 PM
How very dare you! I am so excited about this and you are taking the woodrally out of me :'(

rofllllllll lollool

srry
:redface_b

Oni
23-10-2007, 12:38 PM
So you should be, now go make a zetolic fansite before I kill you.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!