PDA

View Full Version : Why do people treat your stuff like *REMOVED*?

Moh
23-10-2007, 01:01 PM
Well this weekend I was at my cousins, and I take my laptop. When me and my cousin use it we put it on a desk and use the mouse. But his friends came round, dont give respect to his stuff neather, they just treat it as some sort of play ground. Anyways, when they use my laptop they dont have it on the desk, they have it on there laps and there passing and pulling it off each other. And because I have a USB mouse they have cought this and it has ****** my mouse up (Tried it on another computer) and also my USB ports wont work :l
I have a assignment the end of the week and have no mouse.

Why do some people treat stuff like this? Some one please tell me, I dont understand why :l

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter.

=gamemaster=
23-10-2007, 01:02 PM
Make them pay for a new one!

Nemo
23-10-2007, 01:02 PM
yer its annoying, once my mates messed up my house by play fighting....

Fifteen
23-10-2007, 01:04 PM
Because it doesn't belong to them and they didn't pay for it, so they don't really care if it breaks.

Ashley 12344
23-10-2007, 01:13 PM
Laptops have the touch pad :S
But yeah I invited my friend round for a few drinks before party, he laughed and spat Smirnoff Ice all over my laptop.

Nemo
23-10-2007, 01:14 PM
Laptops have the touch pad :S
But yeah I invited my friend round for a few drinks before party, he laughed and spat Smirnoff Ice all over my laptop.That was nice of him

is it me or did **** get unfiltered?

nope.

adidas™
23-10-2007, 01:24 PM
most of the time its cus there jealous.

Jord
23-10-2007, 01:28 PM
My mates do that bcause there poor they have to **** up our stuff.

Moh
23-10-2007, 01:36 PM
I wdnt dare treat ppls stuff like that though :(
I dont like touching things at my friends homes :p
Even at my cousins, I ask to use stuff lol

:Liam
23-10-2007, 01:41 PM
yea the titles unfiltered but anyway back on topic. It annoys me when people abuse my stuff, Im like you when I go to a friends I dont like using anything incase I break it and even at my cousins house I ask to use stuff, exactly the same as you.

Jord
23-10-2007, 01:42 PM
I wdnt dare treat ppls stuff like that though :(
I dont like touching things at my friends homes :p
Even at my cousins, I ask to use stuff lol

I know no offence but Its mainly the "Black" Who **** people stuff up because they cant have it they think why should we right?

Nemo
23-10-2007, 01:45 PM
I know no offence but Its mainly the "Black" Who **** people stuff up because they cant have it they think why should we right?You cnt just them just because of the colour of their skin.. oh look u live in hackney lmao.

23-10-2007, 01:45 PM
I know no offence but Its mainly the "Black" Who **** people stuff up because they cant have it they think why should we right?
Thats terribly racist of you.

adidas™
23-10-2007, 01:46 PM
yea the titles unfiltered but anyway back on topic. It annoys me when people abuse my stuff, Im like you when I go to a friends I dont like using anything incase I break it and even at my cousins house I ask to use stuff, exactly the same as you.

lol oh yh, only just noticed the thread title.

Technologic
23-10-2007, 01:49 PM
Once one of my friends broke our tv so we asked his parents to pay for a new one. They like yelled at us and slammed the door on us.. eventually after threatening to take them to court they paid lolll.

Jord
23-10-2007, 01:54 PM
You cnt just them just because of the colour of their skin.. oh look u live in hackney lmao.

The black people where I live Steal and break stuff etc Im talking about my area.

Thats terribly racist of you.

Why +Rep me then?

23-10-2007, 01:56 PM
The black people where I live Steal and break stuff etc Im talking about my area.

Why +Rep me then?
That was in a seperate thread? lol.

and your stereotyping by saying that all black people in your area steal.

Nemo
23-10-2007, 02:00 PM

Why +Rep me then?thats why i sed lol you live in hackney, coz i know its a rough area, and generally you would see a black person doing something, i dont think they are all bad, i think of them the same as every other race and what they do, but in some places, a certain race can seem worse than others.

beth
23-10-2007, 02:12 PM
thats completely racist and completely incorrect.
so think before you speak.

Jord
23-10-2007, 02:13 PM

thats why i sed lol you live in hackney, coz i know its a rough area, and generally you would see a black person doing something, i dont think they are all bad, i think of them the same as every other race and what they do, but in some places, a certain race can seem worse than others.

Theres like 5 white people who live next to me and they are *****s so only the blacks steal.

Suck my **** ***** read it idiot.

buttons
23-10-2007, 02:13 PM
i doubt they meant to do it? >.<' it could have been worse seriously, don't take your laptop next time and go enjoy being in their company instead.

& as for the racism, no-one said anything about stealing so gtfo! i'm white & i've stolen like loads, not cause i'm poor, but cause I need to test things out, no point buying if i dunno what its gna be lyk (:

and most people are poor cos they spend all their money on habbo , L-O-L

Jord
23-10-2007, 02:15 PM
i doubt they meant to do it? >.<' it could have been worse seriously, don't take your laptop next time and go enjoy being in their company instead.

& as for the racism, no-one said anything about stealing so gtfo! i'm white & i've stolen like loads, not cause i'm poor, but cause I need to test things out, no point buying if i dunno what its gna be lyk (:

and most people are poor cos they spend all their money on habbo , L-O-L

LOL They might not even play habbo +Rep made me laught

EDIT: Need to spread to many in 24 hours ill put u on my list.

Azul
23-10-2007, 02:24 PM
My friends treat me and my stuff with respect. That's why, you know, they're my friends..

Herman
23-10-2007, 02:34 PM
because it's not theirs and they didn't pay for it.

i brought my camera to school today since we were going on a road trip. my classmates kept snatching my camera from one another and kept pressing all the buttons. geez.

Qamp
23-10-2007, 02:42 PM
Chances are they can beat you up. Your obviosly getting picked on.

www.childline.com Phone them up and tell them about your problems.

Jcshua
23-10-2007, 02:45 PM

Come to Hackney and see mate.

It's actually true believe it or not.. Full of gangs and thieves.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!