PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

HiddenName
23-10-2007, 07:53 PM
Well on my website I have a Co Owner who has used our licences on another website and has used our forum skin on the same website.

What should I do? Should I have a word with him or fire him for betraying me?

rh4u
23-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Bin him, obv hes not trustworthy. also, go into the vb/ipb members area (on main website) and change the licence details. OR, contact customer support

ScottDiamond.
23-10-2007, 09:12 PM
*Removed*

We aren't your PA. Take your own decisions, *Removed*

Edited by Tomm (Forum Moderator): Please do not be rude towards other users.

Chippiewill
23-10-2007, 09:15 PM
scott he was asking for help:rolleyes:

Also fire the guy and change the lsicense details etc etc

Florx
23-10-2007, 09:15 PM
*Removed*

We aren't your PA. Take your own decisions, *Removed*
D I T T O :)

ScottDiamond.
23-10-2007, 09:49 PM
scott he was asking for help:rolleyes:

Also fire the guy and change the lsicense details etc etc

He needs mental help if he can't make his own decisions. You can't make decisions either because you don't know the whole situation. God, you're more ******ed than I originally thought. :rolleyes:

Invent
23-10-2007, 09:49 PM
D I T T O This is meant to be a Forum, you know...a community. Where people can ask and discuss things?

Why flame him for asking a question are you all that immature? Yeah it might have not been the best thing asking us what he should do, but there is no point flaming him.

Florx
23-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Yes simon im very immature.

Chippiewill
24-10-2007, 07:57 AM
Just so you know dont EVER listen to scottdiamond, he is almost always wrong and is always looking for trouble,

And also it seems that hiddenname is new here so dont pick on him,
It's not very nice.

lolwut
24-10-2007, 08:01 AM
Scott; Many people see this place as the one where new members can ask more mature members for help/advice on things like this. You're not exacly helping, are you?

Thead Starter; Just fire him and, if you paid for/made the skin then you can change the licence to "This skin cannot be used anywhere excepy yourforum.com". But if he made/paid for it then he can change the licencing so you can't use it. If someone else entirely made it then you both are legally allowed to use it. ;)

RedCrisps
24-10-2007, 08:18 AM
tbh scott is telling the truth. why can't he make his own decissions :S

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!