PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] BOBBA!

Earthquake
24-10-2007, 12:03 PM
Gah! I'm getting sick of going to Habbo events and seeing Habboxforum members their, I try and say hi and all they do is call me a **** or *******, Its getting really annoying! Even a staff member whos a rare vaule trialist is even doing it! ILL BE CONTACTING UR MANAGER WITH SCREENSHOTS.

Energizer
24-10-2007, 12:12 PM
lmao, what do you expect rly.

jesus
24-10-2007, 12:13 PM
lmao, what do you expect rly.wot he sed ^

im sure the staff members are proper scared of you reportin them, most staff dont like u either from what ive heard

Earthquake
24-10-2007, 12:14 PM
wot he sed ^

im sure the staff members are proper scared of you reportin them, most staff dont like u either from what ive heard

proof?

and if its because in yoshitus room when we was alone and I was going turn me on im horny it was a joke

jesus
24-10-2007, 12:19 PM
proof?

and if its because in yoshitus room when we was alone and I was going turn me on im horny it was a jokeim not naming anyone, i just find it hilarious

Earthquake
24-10-2007, 12:22 PM
im not naming anyone, i just find it hilarious
So you have no proof and your just saying this to get at me, and I dont really care if their normal staff

Elliott$
24-10-2007, 12:24 PM
It's because your really pathetic, and when you see people like me you try laugh at me even though everone hates you

jesus
24-10-2007, 12:27 PM
So you have no proof and your just saying this to get at me, and I dont really care if their normal staffyeah okay you believe that :)

havent you noticed my, and many other peoples signatures?

Earthquake
24-10-2007, 12:28 PM
yeah okay you believe that :)

he only said that cause i dissed hes age on habbo we r safe now k

and elliot dnt get me started cause ill recieve infractions gain u lil habbo luver

vogue
24-10-2007, 12:28 PM
y does evry1 h8 earthquake/

--ss--
24-10-2007, 12:29 PM
I guess it serves you right seeing as everytime you see me in an event your always the one to start on me.

Lycan
24-10-2007, 12:29 PM
Annoying... Attension Seeking Etc.

Tho i woudn't use the term Hate.. too strong, Dislike is better

Rs Rob
24-10-2007, 12:31 PM
yeah okay you believe that :)

Lol earthquake ur hated with a passion :P

Almost feel sorry for ya lol

Earthquake
24-10-2007, 12:33 PM
I guess it serves you right seeing as everytime you see me in an event your always the one to start on me.
OMG IT WAS A JOKE WHEN I TOLD YOU TO **** OF I DO LIKE YOU IT WAS A JOKE, I WAS BANNED BEFORE I COULD SAY I WAS JOKING!

jesus
24-10-2007, 12:35 PM
he only said that cause i dissed hes age on habbo we r safe now klol ok. you think that. i find it really funny that you are unaware of peoples views on you.

--ss--
24-10-2007, 12:39 PM
OMG IT WAS A JOKE WHEN I TOLD YOU TO **** OF I DO LIKE YOU IT WAS A JOKE, I WAS BANNED BEFORE I COULD SAY I WAS JOKING!
I ain't talking about that , recently in all the events you see me in you decide your going to throw me a comment , like the other day in Scott's event you started trading me so I couldn't see the questions getting asked and you was saying things which I have forgotten.

jesus
24-10-2007, 12:41 PM
I ain't talking about that , recently in all the events you see me in you decide your going to throw me a comment , like the other day in Scott's event you started trading me so I couldn't see the questions getting asked and you was saying things which I have forgotten.lol if thats true then i think earthquake must have mental problems that prevent him from seeing why people strongly dislike him

Earthquake
24-10-2007, 12:43 PM
I ain't talking about that , recently in all the events you see me in you decide your going to throw me a comment , like the other day in Scott's event you started trading me so I couldn't see the questions getting asked and you was saying things which I have forgotten.
it was a joke i was doing it to every1

jesus
24-10-2007, 12:45 PM
it was a joke i was doing it to every1thats why people dont like you.

Earthquake
24-10-2007, 12:47 PM
thats why people dont like you.
u come out of no where giving me all this abuse who r u, u just wanna fit in i understand but bullying other forum members to do so wont help, go play with the forum games or something

jesus
24-10-2007, 12:49 PM
u come out of no where giving me all this abuse who r u, u just wanna fit in i understand but bullying other forum members to do so wont help, go play with the forum games or something i have sense. i can see that everybody hates you and i can see why. im not bullying you, youre wondering why and im teling you.

Earthquake
24-10-2007, 12:51 PM
i have sense. i can see that everybody hates you and i can see why. im not bullying you, youre wondering why and im teling you.
u r a bully

BULLY

jesus
24-10-2007, 12:52 PM
u r a bully

BULLY
u r annoying

ANNOYING

Lycan
24-10-2007, 12:52 PM
u r a bully

BULLY

I Lol'd

Perhaps you are just full of annoying habbits and traits which drive friends and people away and refuse to change.

Soo, can i look forward to anymore toddler tantrums

Earthquake
24-10-2007, 12:54 PM
I Lol'd

Perhaps you are just full of annoying habbits and traits which drive friends and people away and refuse to change.

Soo, can i look forward to anymore toddler tantrums
-Stamps feet-

I try not to be annoying, I just get alot of abuse thrown at me so whats the point.

Rs Rob
24-10-2007, 02:08 PM
-Stamps feet-

I try not to be annoying, I just get alot of abuse thrown at me so whats the point.

Lol your just digging urself a deeper hole the n ur already in.. Try not talking/posting?

I dont even know u.. well only from threads n posts u seem like a right wolly so id hate to think what ya like in rl :P

Niall!
24-10-2007, 08:45 PM
In another thread, I stated that I didn't mind you. Yet seeing you post this, you look like a ******* idiot.

NO WONDER people bully you, you think of an immature come back and they laugh at you. If it's you who starts it (which seems to be often nowadays) your laughed at.

And laughing at e5? Im sorry, but you make him and Cha!ngang or w/e
look liked by the rest of the forum. You try to bully them to gain peoples respect? No. Sorry.

You fail.

Earthquake
24-10-2007, 08:54 PM
In another thread, I stated that I didn't mind you. Yet seeing you post this, you look like a ******* idiot.

NO WONDER people bully you, you think of an immature come back and they laugh at you. If it's you who starts it (which seems to be often nowadays) your laughed at.

And laughing at e5? Im sorry, but you make him and Cha!ngang or w/e
look liked by the rest of the forum. You try to bully them to gain peoples respect? No. Sorry.

You fail.
Thats a very changed attitude from a guy I had alot of respect for..

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!