PDA

View Full Version : The Future

Seany
25-10-2007, 07:29 AM
I don't know where to post this so I'll post it here, since we are first to get updates now.

I was reading up on Habbos.Net and I saw a thread about the habbo future, that we would get cars etc; how long do you think it will take for all of this to come true; I WANT CARS NOW.

http://habbos.net/tom/habbofuture.swf (http://habbos.net/tom/habbofuture.swf)

Thanks to Tom on HABBOS.Net for posting the link xD

Antony
25-10-2007, 07:35 AM
I don't know where to post this so I'll post it here, since we are first to get updates now.

I was reading up on Habbos.Net and I saw a thread about the habbo future, that we would get cars etc; how long do you think it will take for all of this to come true; I WANT CARS NOW.

Probably not. They don't listen to what we want. Instead they just make useless features such as "Tags". Would be nice though..

Seany
25-10-2007, 07:38 AM
I don't think anyone uses tags?

Easo
25-10-2007, 10:06 AM
No they don't. The point is, Sulake only create what they want to create. They do not want to listen to what their CUSTOMERS want or require which is why they are failing and going down hill. It's sad really...

BigglesTheGreat
25-10-2007, 10:09 AM

That animation is from years ago :)

Slowpoke
25-10-2007, 10:09 AM
actually i fink ull find they listened to us this time, they changed info-matic size. ty

Cypher-
25-10-2007, 10:10 AM
Yeah a marketing giant like Sulake is really going downhill because it doesnt take onboard every suggestion made by a bunch of its pre-adolescent users, dont be silly.

As for this thread, doubt the cars will be special by the looks of them, they are made for either you to sit in and click and they will move with you in them or just sit there, in either case id prefer not to have them as it seems pointless.

Antony
25-10-2007, 10:12 AM
Yeah a marketing giant like Sulake is really going downhill because it doesnt take onboard every suggestion made by a bunch of its pre-adolescent users, dont be silly.

As for this thread, doubt the cars will be special by the looks of them, they are made for either you to sit in and click and they will move with you in them or just sit there, in either case id prefer not to have them as it seems pointless.

Kind of makes sense? Sales are down. What can we do to improve them. Not look at suggestions from the customers, if we made what they want and sold it for £2.50 surely that would give them some kind of good profit? I KNOW! Let's make tags!!1

The "pre-adolescent" users you're stating, are the customer and in order for you to have a successful business, your product needs to appeal to the customers for them to make a purchase?

Cruiserz
25-10-2007, 10:13 AM
Just imagine though, You driving a habbo car in a BIG room... It'll be brilliant.

:Act
25-10-2007, 10:14 AM
No they don't. The point is, Sulake only create what they want to create. They do not want to listen to what their CUSTOMERS want or require which is why they are failing and going down hill. It's sad really...

Well said :) I totally agree. We have been asking for certain things for many years, and i believe many different hotels have been asking for similar things, like new features like cars and things, but we never get them. The 'tag' update was completely pointless, as was the blackbox update i feel. Some of the new furni leaves much to be desired [grunge .. its ok but the wheel table is srsly dodgy artwork], and i know many people have been asking for things like Egyptian furni, and especially on the UK hotel, releasing the full collection of things. We *still* havent had the Turbine Fan and Waterfountain from Gothic, and they always overcharge most items, take the Habbowood Chair and the Romantique Clock.. other hotels had them at 3 creds basically.. wot a joke.
And people wonder why the numbers are dwindling on habbo... there is *so* much going on which so much back story [especially with the staff], that i can totally understand why newbies get so scared and just don't stay with the hotel. Doesn't take an idiot to work these things out tbh...

tart
25-10-2007, 10:14 AM
actually i fink ull find they listened to us this time, they changed info-matic size. ty

this time. The only time they've ever listened to us.

:Act
25-10-2007, 10:15 AM
this time. The only time they've ever listened to us.

haha true. pretty much
i think they listened to us once or twice before, but yeah at least with this they listened. i still *much* prefer the standard thing as it didnt impose on the room at all

Frisky
25-10-2007, 10:16 AM
We've had basically everything on that future thing already lol.
(cept cars..)

GoldenMerc
25-10-2007, 10:18 AM
The habbo doesnt look to confy on that go cart tbh

Cypher-
25-10-2007, 10:33 AM
Kind of makes sense? Sales are down. What can we do to improve them. Not look at suggestions from the customers, if we made what they want and sold it for £2.50 surely that would give them some kind of good profit? I KNOW! Let's make tags!!1

The "pre-adolescent" users you're stating, are the customer and in order for you to have a successful business, your product needs to appeal to the customers for them to make a purchase?

Habbo hotel is a mature market now, it hasnt reached a state of decline yet because their annual turnovers are still quite high. What im saying is that the Marketing guys at habbo have used diversification to their utmost extent, rather than listen to ideas by some habbos on what THEY want, not what would necessarily suit all.

le harry
25-10-2007, 10:37 AM
nice find.

Pyroka
25-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Well if what you're saying happens, and Sulake really does go downhill, then they'll know something is up. They'll know that they must change the redirection for 'Habbo Ideas' emails from the Junk mail, into Important mail. :P I think it would be alot better with less users actually? It'd be like 2002-3 all over, not that I was there but from what I heard... Wern't that popular. :P

Most of the stuff in that seriously old animation, which never ceases to amaze me, is coming true. I wonder when they'll release cars, and telephones? :P

Elliott$
25-10-2007, 11:59 AM
Hmm, cars could be a custom furni, they are too big for a room tbh and they wouldn't fit in the squares properly, the only room they would fit in is the V9 rooms.

Earthquake
25-10-2007, 12:26 PM
What am I actully looking at?

Yes it may have the habbo crocodile in but I'm sure for such a really old animation created back in the days would resemble our future on Habbo hotel, and the fact the car isn't in very good shape... Imo Habbo should just make clothes like a special outfit you can wear a car outfit and their you, your driving! Or they could create a bumper car public room, But you have to remember, creating things on Habbo don't just be created over night, you have to give them time, It normally takes up to months, even a full streched year, To be honest we should be happy with what we have and what their planning to give us then going into fits on what we need and what we don't, And for all those who say Habbo doesn't give us a say you obviously haven't read my thread..

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=411822

Habbos given two hundred members on Habbo hotel the chance to review updates and projects before they though out, and we get to share our opinion and what to change/keep and if it should come or just be put on the waiting list, I can't give details of the website we are using but it has some really hefty stuff. I've shared some to MSN Habbo friends but thats all, So stick your toys back in the pram Habbo's doing their best to provide the best service for everyone, Even new habbos.

Example: Habbo guide, Habbo badges now easyer to win to give a fair competition, New info-mac (Easyer and dependable when needing to quickly change/habbo home/tags), Allowing members to share their email's, Enabling an unfilter option and many many more, Don't complain, get use to it.

Invent
25-10-2007, 12:31 PM
That's just the Habbo Dreams thing Habbo/Sulake made ageeees ago.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!