PDA

View Full Version : Bullet for my valentine visit!

Jordy
25-10-2007, 03:18 PM
http://www.habbo.co.uk/news/article337.html

Win an exclusive VIP chat session!
During the evening of Tuesday 30th October, Bullet For My Valentine will be visiting Habbo UK for a live chat session directly from the London Habbo Office! During their visit, you will all have the chance to meet and chat with the band inside the Horror Drome. To make the visit extra special, we are offering 20 Habbos the chance to meet the band in an exclusive VIP chat inside a special Guest Room. To decide who gets a seat in the VIP lounge, we are launching two fantastic competitions! More details of Bullet For My Valentine and their visit will appear next week but in the meantime, the competitions!

Competition 1 - Habbo Charts Bullet For My Valentine Special

On Tuesday 30th October, the Habbo Charts will take place at 4:30pm. The top 10 entries will be awarded a seat at the exclusive VIP chat with Bullet For My Valentine. Not only that, but we will give you the chance to trade us a burnt CD of your track which we will play during the exclusive VIP chat via the Jukebox! All usual Habbo Chart rules (http://www.habbo.co.uk/hotel/trax/hub.html) apply and the number 1 will still receive the regular prize of a Green Trax Machine and Trophy.

Don't forget the Bullet For My Valentine theme when you create your chart entries. The new Rock Traxpacks will prove useful and we have also added some great new Habboween Traxpacks for you.

Evil Residents, Haunted Mansion and Graveyard Portal all available from the Trax page of your catalogue now!

Competition 2 - Best Bullet For My Valentine Fan Page

We are challenging you to create the best Bullet For My Valentine fan page using the Habbo Groups feature. You can include info about your favourite songs, band members and even have a cool group badge and discussion forums. The Fan Pages will first be judged by Habbo Staff based on their creativity and information. Once we have a top 10 list, the Habbos who formed the fan pages will be invited to the exclusive VIP chat. That's not all! Bullet For My Valentine will be looking through the Top 10 entries and picking their favourites with some great band prizes on offer!

Email: [email protected]
Subject: Bullet For My Valentine Fan Page
Include: Link to the Group Page and Habbo NameInteresting, undoubtedly to do with the Halloween/Rock theme on Habbo atm and Kerrang.

Listen to the 3 new trax packs, priced 5 credits each, here (http://habborator.org/trax/index.html).

Bullet for my valentine is rather dead atm I must say, probably why they're visiting. If not, the most 'dead' and unknown band to visit Habbo so far. The Habbo Charts idea is good though, and a good initiative.

today
25-10-2007, 03:18 PM
ew! sum for the wannabe emos i guess.

http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album2741/hw_drummer.gif Double ew at this.

Fifteen
25-10-2007, 03:28 PM
OMG, lol they're coming to the hotel..wow.
:)

dannyisnotamazing
25-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Never heard of them xD

Jordy
25-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Never heard of them xDI've never heard any of their songs, just a mosher at my school has a Bullet for my valentine school bag :P

Nexdana.com
25-10-2007, 03:31 PM
Never heard of them xD

same :p

good find though

PaulMacC
25-10-2007, 03:32 PM
There a decent band.

Galaxay1
25-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Nice find, dont like them though :P

Swearwolf
25-10-2007, 03:35 PM
at last, a decent band, they are far from dead, theyre brilliant :)

Kalk
25-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Are the three new Traxpacks out?

Alkaz
25-10-2007, 03:51 PM
who? ...

Chickenblob
25-10-2007, 04:27 PM
I have to see these, Bullet For My Valentine are a brilliant band!
Thank you Habbo :P

Antallica
25-10-2007, 04:33 PM
Woohoo,

:)

Great metal band.

Earthquake
25-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Rubbish competitions, Hoping their would be a room competiton so I could copy that guys room of heart then win the prize and rule the world, Better luck next time.

Minstrels
25-10-2007, 04:59 PM
I haven't even heard of them :(

msb.
26-10-2007, 01:15 AM
fanx for posting but LOL, NEVER heard of them..........

le harry
26-10-2007, 06:17 AM
There an alright band. I can't be bothered entering the comps just for that though.

Pyroka
26-10-2007, 10:00 AM
Ive heard of them, and I think I've listened to one of these songs. Not a big fan, but I know they're good. :P Obviously the second celebrity due to this Kerrang! partnership.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!