PDA

View Full Version : Are you a murderer ?

Chadwick
25-10-2007, 05:18 PM
Well i was just wondering what/who you have killed.
I've never killed a person yet but i have come close.
So far i've killed:

A pigeon - I hit it with a toy sword and it fell to the floor then i just whacked it a few more time for the comical value.

A hamster - Me and my friend were throwing my hamster in the air and catching it because it got dead scared n shaked dead bad and then we threw it full force into the air and i was like ahh am not catching that so it fell to it's death and splatted all over the floor.

20 Fish - Well i bought 20 tropical fish because they was pretty but i put them in cold water and they all died.

My dog - Well i accidently stould on its leg and it completely snapped in half so my mum took it to the vets and it had to be put down because it was in so much pain :( (this is the only one i really feel quite bad about).

Edited by mat64 (Forum Moderator): Thread closed as it is likely to cause arugments.

Breakfloor
25-10-2007, 05:19 PM
are you stupid? if anyone was a murderer i doubt they would go, oh yeh i killed this guy george because he ****** me off.

god.

GommeInc
25-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Do you really want a medal for admitting to that?

Matt.
25-10-2007, 05:21 PM
I'm sure all of that is true... :rolleyes:

I think your very sad making threads like this.

Naruto!
25-10-2007, 05:21 PM
I'd like to murder you and twist your balls.

GommeInc
25-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Also, how you broke your dog's leg is either a fluke, or you just made something up on the spot. Stepping on a dogs leg won't break it, unless you stamped on it. The dog wouldn't of broken it trying to stand up, because that would of just twisted it and again, alot of forced would be needed to snap it "/

,Jess,
25-10-2007, 05:25 PM
omg...

why the hell did you throw a hamster in the air?
I doubt all that's true and if it is then.. gosh.

Breakfloor
25-10-2007, 05:25 PM
hes extremely fat.

Naruto!
25-10-2007, 05:26 PM
And the fact you have a toy sword is pretty lame Chuggers.

benjamin
25-10-2007, 05:26 PM
i kicked a pigeon once
that's about it
i am a good boy.

=gamemaster=
25-10-2007, 05:28 PM
Yeah :rolleyes:

Virgin Mary
25-10-2007, 05:28 PM
No, but I'm on my way. Right now I'm plotting your demise.

womanizer
25-10-2007, 05:29 PM
Well i was just wondering what/who you have killed.
I've never killed a person yet but i have come close.
So far i've killed:

A pigeon - I hit it with a toy sword and it fell to the floor then i just whacked it a few more time for the comical value.

A hamster - Me and my friend were throwing my hamster in the air and catching it because it got dead scared n shaked dead bad and then we threw it full force into the air and i was like ahh am not catching that so it fell to it's death and splatted all over the floor.

20 Fish - Well i bought 20 tropical fish because they was pretty but i put them in cold water and they all died.

My dog - Well i accidently stould on its leg and it completely snapped in half so my mum took it to the vets and it had to be put down because it was in so much pain :( (this is the only one i really feel quite bad about).

I don't like you.

Chadwick
25-10-2007, 05:30 PM
Also, how you broke your dog's leg is either a fluke, or you just made something up on the spot. Stepping on a dogs leg won't break it, unless you stamped on it. The dog wouldn't of broken it trying to stand up, because that would of just twisted it and again, alot of forced would be needed to snap it "/
He was at the bottom of the stairs and i was running down and i went to scare him so i jumped down and shouted rah but i landed on his leg and bent right in half was pretty disgusting.
Then my mum said she couldn't face having a crippled pet so we just got it put down.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!