PDA

View Full Version : The Eye Of Judgement

Fez
25-10-2007, 05:45 PM
It's released tommorow, anyone else getting it?

http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/news_pics/13738/THE_EYE_JUDGEMENT_1.jpg

I'm getting it and a couple of booster packs

Callum.
25-10-2007, 05:53 PM
im not.

Neil
25-10-2007, 05:57 PM
The only word that can be used to descibe that is "sad" :D

Chadwick
25-10-2007, 05:58 PM
I'll stick to my pokemon cards i think.

Fez
25-10-2007, 05:59 PM
The only word that can be used to descibe that is "sad" :D
lolwut.

I think it's quite innovative, besides, it's never been done before

http://i7.tinypic.com/4xxlids.gif

Neil
25-10-2007, 06:00 PM
I'll stick to my pokemon cards i think.

Lol this thing is the reason Yu-Gi-Oh would of been better off not existing xD

lolwut.

I think it's quite innovative, besides, it's never been done before

http://i7.tinypic.com/4xxlids.gif

Very innovative, and there is probably a very good reason it's never been done before ;)

Fez
25-10-2007, 06:04 PM
Lol this thing is the reason Yu-Gi-Oh would of been better off not existing xD

Very innovative, and there is probably a very good reason it's never been done before ;)
How do you know if you've never played it before?

How do I know if I haven't played it before.

Besides it has teh PSeye

Neil
25-10-2007, 06:07 PM
How do you know if you've never played it before?

How do I know if I haven't played it before.

Besides it has teh PSeye

I don't need to play it to think it's sad, it's basically a real version of Yu-Gi-Oh and the whole purpose of that was sad
I very highly doubt this will be one of the best played games released
It is definitly innovative, but it's not exactly looking like the most fun game ever :rolleyes:

Fez
25-10-2007, 06:08 PM
I don't need to play it to think it's sad, it's basically a real version of Yu-Gi-Oh and the whole purpose of that was sad
I very highly doubt this will be one of the best played games released
It is definitly innovative, but it's not exactly looking like the most fun game ever :rolleyes:
Well, we're all entitled to an opinion.

Most people are getting it just for the PSeye anyway.

Neil
25-10-2007, 06:10 PM
Well, we're all entitled to an opinion.

Most people are getting it just for the PSeye anyway.

Most people should get the PSeye with a game that doesn't look stupid as hell o.O

Fez
25-10-2007, 06:12 PM
Most people should get the PSeye with a game that doesn't look stupid as hell o.O
It's been sold seperatly next month for £30

Neil
25-10-2007, 06:14 PM
It's been sold seperatly next month for £30

So why not wait for that?
Or wait for a decent game like whatever else they use it for :S
Meh I find these console cameras pointless anyway :S

Fez
25-10-2007, 06:17 PM
The EyeToy was a fad, but with Sony promising a new PSEye Game every month through the the store. I can see it hanging round for a few years.

Btw, I like meh card games and that's just why I'm getting this lol.

Frodo13.
25-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Not my kinda thing tbh. The PSeye thing looks really good, would probably get it if it was a game that would interest me.

And Neil, why do you immediatly slam every PS3 exclusive that hits the shelves? Have you played them? NO! So why the hell do you comment on them? Just the other week you said how L.A Noire would have no use on the 360. How the hell would you know? Its not even out!

Aflux
25-10-2007, 06:26 PM
The EyeToy was a fad, but with Sony promising a new PSEye Game every month through the the store. I can see it hanging round for a few years.

Btw, I like meh card games and that's just why I'm getting this lol.
Probably like the EyeToy;

Eyetoy Play
Eyetoy Play 2
Eyetoy Groove
Eyetoy Groove 2
Eyetoy Sports
Eyetoy Chat

-yawn.

Neil
25-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Not my kinda thing tbh. The PSeye thing looks really good, would probably get it if it was a game that would interest me.

And Neil, why do you immediatly slam every PS3 exclusive that hits the shelves? Have you played them? NO! So why the hell do you comment on them? Just the other week you said how L.A Noire would have no use on the 360. How the hell would you know? Its not even out!

I don't slam every PS3 game, just the ones I see to be stupid, this seems stupid, I said the 360 wouldn't need it because someone laughed at it not coming to the 360, we've already got Crackdown and Saints Row, with GTA4, Saints Row 2 and a Cops and Robbers styled MMO coming why would it need it?
If anything you should stop defending PS3 games that are not even out, I can say a game is stupid if I want to, you can't stop me saying it because it's my opinion, I think card games a stupid, I can say that all I want and you can't do anything to stop that, I don't need to play it to think it looks stupid, you seem to want to defend it against my opinion, PS3 fanboy much?
If I "slammed" every PS3 game why the hell would I want to buy one? :rolleyes:

The Eyetoy was quite good, I have the first Eyetoy play and this weird Eyetoy superstars which stinks, the games are a bit pointless if you're playing alone though

Fez
25-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Well there is EyeCreate, but I doubt that could get a sequal.

I played Eye Toy up to the second Groove and that's when I was like

''WUT ELSE IS ON?''

Frodo13.
25-10-2007, 06:33 PM
I don't slam every PS3 game, just the ones I see to be stupid, this seems stupid, I said the 360 wouldn't need it because someone laughed at it not coming to the 360, we've already got Crackdown and Saints Row, with GTA4, Saints Row 2 and a Cops and Robbers styled MMO coming why would it need it?
If anything you should stop defending PS3 games that are not even out, I can say a game is stupid if I want to, you can't stop me saying it because it's my opinion, I think card games a stupid, I can say that all I want and you can't do anything to stop that, I don't need to play it to think it looks stupid, you seem to want to defend it against my opinion, PS3 fanboy much?
If I "slammed" every PS3 game why the hell would I want to buy one? :rolleyes:

The Eyetoy was quite good, I have the first Eyetoy play and this weird Eyetoy superstars which stinks, the games are a bit pointless if you're playing alone though

If you had read my post carefully, please point out where I said Eye of Judgement is good? I never, I only said the PSeye looks quite clever. I wont be buying Eye of Judgement...trust me.

And yeah, you are allowed to have your opinion, but you just seem to slam these just because they are out on PS3. If L.A Noire was a 360 exclusive, you would most probably be like 'This is a big loss for Sony' like you have been doing since the announcement of Canis Canem Edit and GTA4 being multi-platform. And you want a PS3 because of the price drop, you said so in another thread :)

Oh, and PS3 fanboy? Odd...Im buying a Wii

Neil
25-10-2007, 06:37 PM
If you had read my post carefully, please point out where I said Eye of Judgement is good? I never, I only said the PSeye looks quite clever. I wont be buying Eye of Judgement...trust me.

And yeah, you are allowed to have your opinion, but you just seem to slam these just because they are out on PS3. If L.A Noire was a 360 exclusive, you would most probably be like 'This is a big loss for Sony' like you have been doing since the announcement of Canis Canem Edit and GTA4 being multi-platform. And you want a PS3 because of the price drop, you said so in another thread :)

I wanted a PS3 the day I saw a motorstorm trailer but I was put off by the stupidly high price, and GTA4 was multi-platform since it was announced
Even if L.A Noire was a 360 exclusive I wouldn't get it, I wouldn't even play it
£40 for a black and white game? No thanks :rolleyes:

Chadwick
26-10-2007, 06:55 AM
I've always said neil is really bigheaded.
He's not a very good mod because he's always causing arguements and then infracting people for telling him to **** off for being an idiot.

Stitch
26-10-2007, 07:45 AM
I think it looks really cool but its not really my kind of game. I'll buy the PSeye next month.

Neil
26-10-2007, 11:54 AM
I've always said neil is really bigheaded.
He's not a very good mod because he's always causing arguements and then infracting people for telling him to **** off for being an idiot.

I'm hardly starting an argument, if people have a problem with me expressing my opinion then start complaining about it then it's them starting the argument, I've never infracted someone for arguing with me so don't try and make it look like I abuse my power because if I did I wouldn't still be a mod now would I? :)
Who are you anyway? :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!