PDA

View Full Version : Alton Towers tomorrow :)

Frodo13.
25-10-2007, 06:25 PM
Going Alton Towers tomorrow, cant wait. Anyone off here going?

PaulMacC
25-10-2007, 06:32 PM
Tomarrows my last day until November 6th.
Though Im in on Monday and Tuesday my mum's letting me sit those out.

Recursion
25-10-2007, 06:40 PM
I went with school for a reward day (during a school day =O) for being good lol. GO ON OBLIVION! Btw the que times there are like 45 mins+

Frodo13.
25-10-2007, 06:44 PM
Tomarrows my last day until November 6th.
Though Im in on Monday and Tuesday my mum's letting me sit those out.

What, do you work there?

PaulMacC
25-10-2007, 06:45 PM
Last day of school.

Sorry

Adam!
25-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Still aint decided if I'm going yet..

Make sure you go in terror of the towers (H)

Elliott$
25-10-2007, 06:57 PM
im not going, have fun without me, if you can :P

Xarea
25-10-2007, 07:03 PM
I was going, but the idea of knowing someone else there from Habbo is there would scare me.

Loqo
25-10-2007, 07:17 PM
I have been to Alton Towers like 12 times now and have done every possible ride. Do Oblivion first thing in the morning que times are low because everyone heads off to Forbidden Valley where Nemesis and Air are. Then do Rita. Then Forbidden Valley as for by the time you done Oblivion and Rita most people have done Forbidden Valley though it stays busy all day. The last time i went was with the school and i got on 4 rides total. Absalout crap but i done Oblivion 1st Rita 2nd Nemesis 3rd Air 4th. I'll say the que times to warn you.

- Oblivion - 15 Mins
- Rita - 40 Mins
- Nemesis - 2 Hours 20 Mins
- Air - 3 Hours 10 Mins.

It was just stupid because they say the que times are shorter then what they actually are and they have waiting in what you think is a 1 Hour 10 min que which is actually a 2 Hour 20 Min que. For food, one time i went with the school everyone who went to the Mcdonals was vomiting on the coach home. But 2nd time with the school most of us went to KFC and were fine. I hope you enjoy your day out, i know i would if i was going again. Never get bored of that place. Hope this post helped. :)

adidas™
25-10-2007, 07:18 PM
nope, been plenty of times tho, have a good day :)

benjamin
25-10-2007, 07:26 PM
i'm going sunday :]

jackass
25-10-2007, 07:26 PM
I have been to Alton Towers like 12 times now and have done every possible ride. Do Oblivion first thing in the morning que times are low because everyone heads off to Forbidden Valley where Nemesis and Air are. Then do Rita. Then Forbidden Valley as for by the time you done Oblivion and Rita most people have done Forbidden Valley though it stays busy all day. The last time i went was with the school and i got on 4 rides total. Absalout crap but i done Oblivion 1st Rita 2nd Nemesis 3rd Air 4th. I'll say the que times to warn you.

- Oblivion - 15 Mins
- Rita - 40 Mins
- Air - 3 Hours 10 Mins.

It was just stupid because they say the que times are shorter then what they actually are and they have waiting in what you think is a 1 Hour 10 min que which is actually a 2 Hour 20 Min que. For food, one time i went with the school everyone who went to the Mcdonals was vomiting on the coach home. But 2nd time with the school most of us went to KFC and were fine. I hope you enjoy your day out, i know i would if i was going again. Never get bored of that place. Hope this post helped. :)

Erm, the queue times chance like everyday, so how can you say that?

Last time I went it was;

- Oblivion - 15 Mins
- Rita - 1 Hour
- Nemesis - 20 Mins
- Air - 15 Mins

Loqo
25-10-2007, 07:31 PM
Erm, the queue times chance like everyday, so how can you say that?

Last time I went it was;

- Oblivion - 15 Mins
- Rita - 1 Hour
- Nemesis - 20 Mins
- Air - 15 Mins

Wow. Your lucky to have waited that long. What time of year did you go? Those que times of myn where on a school day out so it was very busy. Most times i have went have been summer, meaning busy. Forbidden Valley always seems to have long que times throughout the day so its not really a surprise to be waiting over atleast and hour for a ride. Unless its Blade which aint really good.

benjamin
25-10-2007, 07:52 PM

- Oblivion - 15 Mins
- Rita - 40 Mins
- Air - 3 Hours 10 Mins.

LMAO YOUR QUEUE LINES ARE COMPLETE ********

that actually made me lol

Elliott$
25-10-2007, 07:55 PM
LMAO YOUR QUEUE LINES ARE COMPLETE ********

that actually made me lol
LOL, me too, 3 hours for a ride? Nah...

Coldplay
25-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Go on the tower of terror! Its FUNNY, We were all terrorising the actors because they're stupid :)

Also lol at queue Times.. Single riders for nemesis & Air = owned?

Adam!
25-10-2007, 08:03 PM
- Oblivion - 15 Mins
- Rita - 40 Mins
- Air - 3 Hours 10 Mins.

Errr, Oblivion and Rita are believable.

Nemesis queueline hasn't been above 110 mins over the last 3 seasons.
Air queue has not been above 120 minutes over the last 3 seasons.

Terror of the towers is funny, the oven room stinks though - Be warned.. I felt sick after being in there.

Frodo13.
25-10-2007, 08:50 PM
Not been on Terror of the Towers before so I'll try drag my mates on. Never known queues to be that long! Only when I went at Halloween

patrick.
25-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Mates are going tomorrow

Azul
25-10-2007, 09:18 PM
Mr brother is going tommorow too.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!