PDA

View Full Version : What Should I Do With My Account?

Ezzie.
25-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Hey dudes and dudettes, i'm getting abit bored of my obby pure.. pking's quite fun.. when i CAN pk.. everybody runs when they see me hitting high numbers, it's ridiculous and abig waste of cash.. also leveling up is starting to get abit tedious now as with 1 attack it's very... slow.

So i'm considering getting 60 attack, 70 range, 82 mage, what're your opinions? Should i get 60 attack or should i stay at 1 attack

my stats:

http://www.rsbandb.com/sigs/sig31/brutal_hippy.png (http://www.rsbandb.com/runescape_skill_signatures-sig)

Shrlurp
25-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Obbys suck sos. ddser ;)

Galaxay1
25-10-2007, 07:51 PM
Get 60 attack or 70 + whip :P

Jambe
25-10-2007, 07:53 PM
Id stay with what you have tbh but mabye try staking

Havoc_Generator
25-10-2007, 08:01 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not accuse/name others of scamming.

Ezzie.
25-10-2007, 08:05 PM
should give it back to me.. or atleast MY stuff.

you know for well why i did it, you got taught a lesson, deal with it. Also it's not yours in the first place.

And thanks for all the advice y'all, more would be appreciated, will +rep later

Baller
25-10-2007, 08:58 PM
aint u 31 praya

Ezzie.
25-10-2007, 09:05 PM
yeah why?

[Jay]
25-10-2007, 09:06 PM
erm dono get like 70 def as well then wear torags and obby maul and go own them

Ezzie.
25-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Nah i dont really want defence man, but thanks for feedback :)

Wiley
25-10-2007, 09:23 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not accuse/name others of scamming.

Rofl @ u mate got pwnt. Shouldnt do it to ovas den nub?

Grimmauld
25-10-2007, 09:37 PM
ur sig well niase.

danny-dyer
25-10-2007, 09:43 PM
ddser pls?

Havoc_Generator
26-10-2007, 12:27 AM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter and name people for hacking/scamming.

Sony.Com
26-10-2007, 12:30 AM
Get high attack.

deagle
26-10-2007, 03:54 AM
Dont get attack up.

Why don't we all not scam at all =)

Ezzie.
26-10-2007, 08:57 AM
you said you'd pay back people I scammed with the stuff you hacked off of brutal hippy.. Well I HAVENT seen you paying anyone back? or are they invisible.. oh wait I havn't scammed since like 2006..

I think most of the people have actually quit, considering i haven't been able to find many if not all, but don't worry i still have the money in the bank waiting

You made up the worst storey for hacking back brutal ezzie, when I bought you said the recoverys that you had before were COW for all 5.. You can't have cow and that, well gave it away that you'd TAKE the account back.

And yet you still bought the account..
And also i did try giving "cow" for each recovery answer a few weeks back, obviously didn't work

Pathetic of you, seeing as I thought people respect you... Inside I'm sure you get horny over pixels.

You're just pathetic, just pathetic.

That's what you get for doing what you do :) [can't say it otherwise the mods will infract :rolleyes:]

EDIT: What you keep saying about me, that you HACKED it back because i scamemd before.. I have no use for scamming. I buy gold instead of SCAMMING it now. im NO LONGER a scammer. You just used it as an excuse to try and draw people away from the fact that you're a durty little **** who needs pixels to keep up in life.

Who needs pixels to keep up in life? Sorry.. you trade accounts, buy millions, and although you lie on here, you steal also, you even admitted in a pm on irc, so quit changing your story, and if you couldn't "buy" gold, you'd go back to stealing, no doubt .

Havoc_Generator
26-10-2007, 11:58 AM
Ezzie there's something easy to seee here. For the recovery answers you gave me them all as 'cow' I knew then you'd hack it back and you obviously required some sort of a cover-up.

If you want to pay people back;
Jay - 3m cash.

Ezzie.
26-10-2007, 12:11 PM
Ezzie there's something easy to seee here. For the recovery answers you gave me them all as 'cow' I knew then you'd hack it back and you obviously required some sort of a cover-up.

If you want to pay people back;
Jay - 3m cash.

I'll see about jay, and the bit above mentioning cow i have no idea over as it's a ton of jibberish.

Morale of the story, get over it, quit crying, learn not to do it to others.

Au revoir.

Now back to thread, any advice y'all? :)

Callum.
26-10-2007, 12:14 PM
wow, haven't seen you for ages.

can you make anything of staking with the account?

Ezzie.
26-10-2007, 12:20 PM
wow, haven't seen you for ages.

can you make anything of staking with the account?

umm.. probs if i got defence.. but not really a fan of defence, more of a survival skill than a pking one to be honest! but staking as an obby pure is pretty impossible without defence as you rarely hit if they have some tough armour on :( / or defence

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!