25-10-2007, 09:10 PM
Heya,

Everton win!!! Wooooooooooot

Everton 3
Lerrisa Dudes 1

Tim Cahill
Leon Osman
Victor Anichebe

Well done Everton, im going to see them next European Game, should've gone to see them today -regrets- http://clubhabboforum.net/images/smilies/cry.gif.

WD EVERTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lets get into Knockouts pls.

danny-dyer
25-10-2007, 09:49 PM
2nd goal was mint.

iMegz.
25-10-2007, 10:06 PM
Always good to see a British team win ;)

edible
25-10-2007, 10:09 PM
Just got back from the game about 5 minutes ago, what a good game.
Larissa shouldnt have scored! Ah, loved it. Great atmosphere too tbh.
Victor was so cool with his goal. Glad to see Timmy back, and with his celebrations :D!! Just like it said in the programme tonight - The Euro Return! Ah, love him! Graveson shouldn't have been booked though. You could tell he can pass. Glad to have him and Timmy back, made my day!
And no Neville for a change, get in!
Proper jealous cos my brothers going to Nurenburg, and is gonna try and hopefully get a ticket for the other away one but he's still going to travel there even if he dont get a ticket. We're top of our group, yay! And I think we're the only British team that won tonight (Not sure about Aberdeen atm!)
Knockouts please indeed! :)

WE LOVE YOU EVERTON, WE DO, WE LOVE YOU EVERTON WE DO, WE LOVE YOU EVERTON WE DO! OHHH EVERTON WE LOVE YOU! :]
well, I do (:

SHOKER
26-10-2007, 01:43 AM
Just got back from the game about 5 minutes ago, what a good game.
Larissa shouldnt have scored! Ah, loved it. Great atmosphere too tbh.
Victor was so cool with his goal. Glad to see Timmy back, and with his celebrations :D!! Just like it said in the programme tonight - The Euro Return! Ah, love him! Graveson shouldn't have been booked though. You could tell he can pass. Glad to have him and Timmy back, made my day!
And no Neville for a change, get in!
Proper jealous cos my brothers going to Nurenburg, and is gonna try and hopefully get a ticket for the other away one but he's still going to travel there even if he dont get a ticket. We're top of our group, yay! And I think we're the only British team that won tonight (Not sure about Aberdeen atm!)
Knockouts please indeed! :)

WE LOVE YOU EVERTON, WE DO, WE LOVE YOU EVERTON WE DO, WE LOVE YOU EVERTON WE DO! OHHH EVERTON WE LOVE YOU! :]
well, I do (:
you shouldnt like football you are a girl go support the womens teams

EverSteve
26-10-2007, 07:51 AM
Timmy played ver well, and also yep im glad Neville didn't get in, but that was due to Injurt nothing else. :) Graverson was unlucky with the yellow, once again the refs showing the players only have to cry and they get a yellow. Maybe we should complain everytime Arteta goes down!

edible
26-10-2007, 10:17 AM
Timmy played ver well, and also yep im glad Neville didn't get in, but that was due to Injurt nothing else. :) Graverson was unlucky with the yellow, once again the refs showing the players only have to cry and they get a yellow. Maybe we should complain everytime Arteta goes down!
Im pretty sure Neville wasnt injured? I would've known about it considering the Everton site's my homepage on here, and Also I check it everyday.
Yeah, Tim allows us to play differently and I love it :)
Graveson was definetely unlucky with the yellow cards. Everytime Arteta got the ball he was tackled, felt sorry for him. But you could see the joy in his face cos Cahill was back :) And them 2 little arguements, fun!!

you shouldnt like football you are a girl go support the womens teams
:@Havent I already have to give someone a talking to after they said that to me?! I will support who I want. I couldnt give a toss about Womens football tbh. Bloody 'ell, dont stereotype football, Cos I know plenty of Female's that like football, You really just need to sthu cos your an idiot imo. And yeah, Im a girl - Which means I have to support Womens football:rolleyes:
Idiot.

Naruto!
26-10-2007, 10:37 AM
Vicky, he's the same guy that said it last time lol.

edible
26-10-2007, 10:44 AM
Vicky, he's the same guy that said it last time lol.
Oh well he's a bigger idiot.
Why cant a girl like mens football? I dont like it cos there's football players to oogle at. I do it cos I like/enjoy watching football.
Grr.

Naruto!
26-10-2007, 10:48 AM
Why cant a girl like mens football? I dont like it cos there's football players to oogle at. I do it cos I like/enjoy watching football.
Grr.
Don't give an angered response, it's why he does it. The best girls like football. :8

SHOKER
26-10-2007, 01:48 PM
Grr.
you only watch football to see the men you sick peadophile, and on telly you hope to see inside changing rooms absolute disgusting

edible
26-10-2007, 02:00 PM
you only watch football to see the men you sick peadophile, and on telly you hope to see inside changing rooms absolute disgusting
I dont even watch it on the tele, I go to the bloody match you idiot.
Im not a peadophile either, Im pretty sure I said "I dont watch it to oogle at the men (oogle meaning, drool etc) I watch it cos I enjoy football.

SHOKER
26-10-2007, 02:11 PM
I dont even watch it on the tele, I go to the bloody match you idiot.
Im not a peadophile either, Im pretty sure I said "I dont watch it to oogle at the men (oogle meaning, drool etc) I watch it cos I enjoy football.but why? women dont have the energy and strength reflexes and quick thinking for the game. you are ruining the game

Jordie
26-10-2007, 02:52 PM
good result
and nice to see tim cahill back in action after his injury
lescott doesnt usually make mistakes but i think you should let him off as he is your top scorer:P always good to bring anichebe on late in the game as he has the pace and strength against tired players, decent crowd and all just under 34,000 is quite good.

edible
26-10-2007, 03:47 PM
good result
and nice to see tim cahill back in action after his injury
lescott doesnt usually make mistakes but i think you should let him off as he is your top scorer:P always good to bring anichebe on late in the game as he has the pace and strength against tired players, decent crowd and all just under 34,000 is quite good.
very good result.
only british team to win last night & the only team in our group to win :D!!
haha yeah, i love lescott!! i love victor and the way he just comes on and adds something more to the game in a way.
good crowd considering our capacity, tho i'd say there was just under 35,000. nurenburg is sold out, lol! my brother was lucky enough to get a ticket :)

but why? women dont have the energy and strength reflexes and quick thinking for the game. you are ruining the game
And what men have the energy, strength reflexes and quick thinking to watch football?!, yeah ok.
How are women ruining the game by watching it?! Grow up honestly.
No male is going to stop me watching the team & the sport I love, so you might aswell give up with the "It's a man's sport" statement.

SHOKER
26-10-2007, 08:04 PM
WELL IT IS A MAN SPORT LMAO GET OVER YASELF YOU H0E

edible
26-10-2007, 08:31 PM
WELL IT IS A MAN SPORT LMAO GET OVER YASELF YOU H0E
Who said it's a mans game tho?! No need for the last bit though.

SHOKER
26-10-2007, 08:37 PM
WHATS WRONG WITH SAYING H0E? IM JKIN BBZ JUST I ALWAYS WANTED A GF WHO LIKES FOOTBALL WHATS YA ADDY FOR MSN? MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP I LIVE NEAR YOU, I LIVE IN RUNCORN :)

edible
26-10-2007, 09:12 PM
WHATS WRONG WITH SAYING H0E? IM JKIN BBZ JUST I ALWAYS WANTED A GF WHO LIKES FOOTBALL WHATS YA ADDY FOR MSN? MAYBE WE CAN MEET UP I LIVE NEAR YOU, I LIVE IN RUNCORN :)
whats wrong with saying it? well, considering im not one there is something wrong there dont you think?
it's [email protected] and if your looking, trust me your never going to get a girlfriend that likes football if you think/act like that.

:]

SHOKER
26-10-2007, 09:49 PM
This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

Your message was not delivered because the destination computer was not found. Carefully check that it was spelled correctly and try sending it again if there were any mistakes.

It is also possible that a network problem caused this situation, so if you are sure the address is correct you might want to try to send it again. If the problem continues, contact your friendly system administrator.

Host urasexistidiot.com not found.

The following recipients did not receive this message:

<[email protected]>

Please reply to <[email protected]> if you feel this message to be in error.
omg :( doesnt work for msn either go on sexy i love you

edible
26-10-2007, 10:03 PM
omg :( doesnt work for msn either go on sexy i love you
too bad, i dont love you, never will sorry. simply cos i dont like you.
your making the thread off-topic.

on topic - moyes may start cahill vs derby!! :D

PaulMacC
26-10-2007, 10:09 PM
I only saw the last goal :S

SHOKER
26-10-2007, 10:21 PM
too bad, i dont love you, never will sorry. simply cos i dont like you.
your making the thread off-topic.

on topic - moyes may start cahill vs derby!! :D
are you busty ? do you have sexy legs? do you have amazing bum? do you have amazing curves?

post picture please :) ill post me
This was at the chess contest for best looking people i won obviously notivce the crown
http://www.chaseclub.com/sexiest_geek500x335.jpg

edible
26-10-2007, 11:13 PM
are you busty ? do you have sexy legs? do you have amazing bum? do you have amazing curves?

post picture please :) ill post me
This was at the chess contest for best looking people i won obviously notivce the crown
http://www.chaseclub.com/sexiest_geek500x335.jpg
god knows @ bold bit.
and bloody'ell, ur just a tad bit ugly.

ontopic-
we are top of group a, i said we are top of group a!

Jamie!
26-10-2007, 11:18 PM
She's only saying you're ugly 'cause she's getting herself in with Earthquake ;).

Osmans goal was quality!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!