PDA

View Full Version : my gp just gave me a ring :(

spot.
25-10-2007, 09:37 PM
a little over a week ago i had to go in for some tests because some things (which i wont mention) wern't acting properly

he told me to come in the morning to discuss something very important

im so scared about it being cancer :(

GommeInc
25-10-2007, 09:38 PM
I am sure this is classed as spam, there is a spam forum you do realise?

spot.
25-10-2007, 09:38 PM
this is discussable

Jamesy
25-10-2007, 09:41 PM
this is discussable

no, this is a waste of the forums databse and bandwidth. I would also like to personally thank you for the lovly infraction you caused me o have. If it wasn't for the fear of a third I would really lay at you.

:@

Smiddy
25-10-2007, 09:41 PM
It's discussable, yes. But it's also quite offensive to people who've been in this position.

spot.
25-10-2007, 09:42 PM
erm y
im so depressed atm
if it turns out to be cancer i dont kno how i will cope
my mum and sis gone and then me with cancer :(

the wombats
25-10-2007, 09:43 PM
awww diddums. go cry to mammy and see what she says.

bo$$
no, this is a waste of the forums databse and bandwidth. I would also like to personally thank you for the lovly infraction you caused me o have. If it wasn't for the fear of a third I would really lay at you.

I'll do it for you.

edit:
jk. had second thoughts.

Jamesy
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not be rude.

Smiddy
If it turns out to be cancer and you're talking the truth, they'll just recommend you have the lump on your ball removed. It gets rid of the cancer. :/

spot.
25-10-2007, 09:44 PM
awww diddums. go cry to mammy and see what she says.
shes dead..
sigh i really feel like killing myself

Brody
25-10-2007, 09:58 PM
does your life ever have a dull moment?

SHOKER
26-10-2007, 01:40 AM
you are impotent ROFLMAO

reindeer.
26-10-2007, 09:36 AM
shes dead..
sigh i really feel like killing myself
so.. you're scared about having cancer cos it will kill you... then you say youre gonna kill yourself anyway?

benjamin
26-10-2007, 09:48 AM
you are impotent ROFLMAO
that made me lol

GommeInc
26-10-2007, 06:07 PM
This is an obvious lie, no one has realised that local GPs do NOT call your home after work hours, especially at 10:30 PM "/

[DC]eption
26-10-2007, 08:33 PM

Lol bothered about infractions. take it you havent heard of a social life?

Jamesy
26-10-2007, 08:37 PM
eption;4055097']Lol bothered about infractions. take it you havent heard of a social life?

The outside world scares me...

Loqo
26-10-2007, 08:43 PM
I think this is a lie tbh. :)

GommeInc
26-10-2007, 08:59 PM
It must be lie. No GP phones you at 10:30pm unless you're going to die in the night, but you should be aware of yourself doing that anyway. If you had to phoned by your GP, it would be between 9am - 6pm and the phone call would be made by reception/contact staff. A GP would not phone at that time because it is out of office and I doubt a GP would sit in a darkended medical centre till that late to tell you.

spot.
26-10-2007, 09:10 PM
i went earlier this morning and i have some good news
he said ma blood sugar was too high and i have diebetes but if i go on a good diet then I can get back to normal
yay no cancer :)

SHOKER
26-10-2007, 09:47 PM
*REMOVED*

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Please don't avoid the filter and be rude.

Slowpoke
26-10-2007, 09:48 PM
a little over a week ago i had to go in for some tests because some things (which i wont mention) wern't acting properly

he told me to come in the morning to discuss something very important

im so scared about it being cancer :(

nah soz gps dont ring at 10:30 at night </3

benjamin
26-10-2007, 09:56 PM
the thread title well confused me

i was like 'what did ur gp propose to you? ;s' then i realised they ment ring as in phone call, not as in finger ring LOL

SHOKER
26-10-2007, 10:23 PM
EL OH EL M8

spot.
26-10-2007, 10:51 PM
nah soz gps dont ring at 10:30 at night </3
he didnt call me at 1030 dumass

Ekalb
26-10-2007, 11:41 PM
he said ma blood sugar was too high and i have diebetes but if i go on a good diet then I can get back to normal
yay no cancer :)

Diabetes is a lifestyle disease, it doesn't simply go away if you have a good diet. And it's not something you go oh well its only diabetes, it changes your daily routine a hell of a lot.

spot.
27-10-2007, 12:44 AM
no he said i could get diabetes if my rate goes like it is currently but he said if i change then it wont come

ZING!!!
27-10-2007, 07:58 AM
yu better hope yu have cancer cos since u got expelled and wont ever hav a good job other ppl will cater u

God..
27-10-2007, 08:03 AM
no he said i could get diabetes if my rate goes like it is currently but he said if i change then it wont come
Someone is lieing.

Why not tell us the thurth?

SHOKER
27-10-2007, 06:53 PM
i hope he is telling truth and gets cancer so he can die and leave us

GommeInc
29-10-2007, 05:04 PM
So when you said your GP 'just' called you, you meant many hours before? "/ Also, you said you have diabetes, not that you may get it. Stop lying "/

Ezzie.
29-10-2007, 05:22 PM
Im confused.. why the harshness?
does he make stuff up or something

GommeInc
29-10-2007, 06:05 PM
Im confused.. why the harshness?
does he make stuff up or something
He has done a few times, some things people are unsure about, like if his mother and sister have passed away, or he is a sick liar trying to get attention by making stuff like that up, which could be considered offensive to people who have actually been in that predicament. He also seems to change his story all the time...

Ezzie.
29-10-2007, 06:47 PM
Well i lost my dad.. and if i saw someone making up stuff then yeah i'd be ****** off alot too..

but maybe he's just dumb.. and not a liar? hence the changing of stories

YellowParasol
29-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Sorry but someone (Spot.) is attention seeking.. You make a thread by saying u won £3000 sorry but thats B.s. Then u make this thread which your changing your story again. maybe soon u should start telling the truth about stuff?

benjamin
29-10-2007, 06:49 PM
Sorry but someone (Spot.) is attention seeking.. You make a thread by saying u won £3000 sorry but thats B.s. Then u make this thread which your changing your story again. maybe soon u should start telling the truth about stuff?
If he didn't lie he'd have nothing to say..
The only reason people lie (in my eyes) is because nothing that great happens in their life, so they lie to liven it up.

MattyBoy
29-10-2007, 06:50 PM
this is offensive, not good lying about cancer you sicko

Ezzie.
29-10-2007, 06:50 PM
Havent seen you in a while yellow parasol!

but in all fairness y'all.. give him a break about lieing about his mum/sis and stuff..

two people on here who used to be my friends - kyle and lesbianghost/ashley, said to me i was lying about my dad dying.. and that was one of the most pathetic things i've seen and ticked me off abit as they were my mates at the time, so morale of the story, give him a chance :p

YellowParasol
29-10-2007, 06:55 PM
I know u havnt i hardly come on much anymore :) u will usually find me in this section or the sports section on the forum

GommeInc
29-10-2007, 07:41 PM
Havent seen you in a while yellow parasol!

but in all fairness y'all.. give him a break about lieing about his mum/sis and stuff..

two people on here who used to be my friends - kyle and lesbianghost/ashley, said to me i was lying about my dad dying.. and that was one of the most pathetic things i've seen and ticked me off abit as they were my mates at the time, so morale of the story, give him a chance :p
We're heartless vultures, there can be no such thing.

spot.
29-10-2007, 09:02 PM
where do i keep changing my stories
you all need to learn to read

GommeInc
29-10-2007, 09:26 PM
where do i keep changing my stories
you all need to learn to read

my gp just gave me a ring :(

The time the thread was made was 10:30pm (9.30pm now with day lights saving).

Contradicts with:

he didnt call me at 1030 dumass

So when you say 'just called you', you really mean sometime during the day before 6pm.

Contradicts with:

yay no cancer
Firstly, as someone stated, you cannot simply cure diabetes, but when someone mentioned this you came out with the comment above saying you don't have it but you could if you carried on eating.

Also, you said you were leaving in the leaving forum, but you're still here "/

Either your lying, or you are really bad with keeping to the same story, but I think you are actually lying, because if you were bad at keeping to a story, you would do so in a way where we can tell you can't keep to the story, but you have evidence, but you seem to change it when someone calls your bluff.

spot.
30-10-2007, 12:48 AM
nothing clashes ? :S
i didn't mean he didnt JUST called me so stop nitpicking
and i was clarifying my situation with diabetes
and stop arguing over my situation if you dont believe me leave but im just going to have a good diet and make sure i never get diabetes :)

YellowParasol
30-10-2007, 01:44 AM
And what about the £3000 you supposidly won? i know it was in a different thread and not relevant to this but was that a lie/attention seek ?

You
30-10-2007, 01:53 AM
And what about the £3000 you supposidly won? i know it was in a different thread and not relevant to this but was that a lie/attention seek ?
Just cause you're jealous

bo$$
30-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Just cause you're jealous

Or maybe he's just backing up the fact that spot. is a liar? :\ Its got nothing to do with jealousness. :)

YellowParasol
30-10-2007, 02:02 AM
2moro something else will happen in his life.

You
30-10-2007, 02:03 AM
Or maybe he's just backing up the fact that spot. is a liar? :\ Its got nothing to do with jealousness. :)
Maybe he is my real life friend so i have a right to joke with him?

bo$$
30-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Maybe he is my real life friend so i have a right to joke with him?

Is that stated somewhere?
Am I suppose to know that?
Does it say "LET IT BE KNOWN... THAT ESURIENT IS FRIENDS WITH YELLOWPARASOL" in the great scriptures of Habbox Forum?
Jeez. Way to get serious

myke
30-10-2007, 12:09 PM
I'm sure everything will be ok. don't worry too much :)

if it was cancer I think they'd invite a guardian/parent with you.

You
30-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Is that stated somewhere?
Am I suppose to know that?
Does it say "LET IT BE KNOWN... THAT ESURIENT IS FRIENDS WITH YELLOWPARASOL" in the great scriptures of Habbox Forum?
Jeez. Way to get serious
You had no reason at all to quote my message, i'm sure YellowParasol can speak for his self, he doesn't need someone replying on his behalf saying he isn't jealous and i belive you were the one who got serious. :rolleyes:

bo$$
30-10-2007, 07:42 PM
You had no reason at all to quote my message, i'm sure YellowParasol can speak for his self, he doesn't need someone replying on his behalf saying he isn't jealous and i belive you were the one who got serious. :rolleyes:

If you're really going to cry about people quoting your messages, then..

GET OFF A FORUM.

I'm sure alot of people here could speak for themselves, but seeing as how its a public thread open to anyone on the forum, you should get that out of your mind :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!