PDA

View Full Version : HelKat...

Cruiserz
26-10-2007, 10:12 AM
She's lacking on competitions, I know 2 competitions that were fixed. I think she picked random Habbos out of a hat or something. She just wanted to go home or something other than prize drawing. thats why she rushed it... By Cheating of course.

Please comment =-]

Don't Hate...

Nli.
26-10-2007, 10:12 AM
Say that again?

Pyroka
26-10-2007, 10:14 AM
He's suggesting Helkat didn't bother looking at the entries for 2 competitions. I'm assuming that'd be the 'RAWK TRAX' competition and the P.I competition? :) I gotta admit, I was surprised at the winners.

Cruiserz
26-10-2007, 10:15 AM
Both Competitions were judges at a time around 4. Some office staff leave the offices at 5:00 but some are asked to do overtime or something. After they done the job (prize drawing) they go home/ So she's basicly cheated just to go home.

He's suggesting Helkat didn't bother looking at the entries for 2 competitions. I'm assuming that'd be the 'RAWK TRAX' competition and the P.I competition? :) I gotta admit, I was surprised at the winners.

Well errr i don't know about the P.I but i defo know she done it with HAFTAS

Pyroka
26-10-2007, 10:17 AM
Dude, they're never asked to do overtime. Trust me, it's their option to stay in the offices, and I don't think they get like double pay or anything anyway. I said this before and I'll say it again, get a new position (of staff) on Habbo Hotel to do this sort of work, it'd go a long way.

dannyisnotamazing
26-10-2007, 10:18 AM
You moan when all the "famous" Habbos when and it's the same people, so she picks other people and because she didn't pick you- it's a fix. LOL!

Habbo seriously can't win, they release rares "There releasing too many, there desperate for money!!" they don't release any for a while then you say your all leaving cos it's crap.

They do competitions after competitons and there desperate, then they don't do any and you moan again

lolol oh its funny

Universe
26-10-2007, 10:21 AM
You moan when all the "famous" Habbos when and it's the same people, so she picks other people and because she didn't pick you- it's a fix. LOL!

Habbo seriously can't win, they release rares "There releasing too many, there desperate for money!!" they don't release any for a while then you say your all leaving cos it's crap.

They do competitions after competitons and there desperate, then they don't do any and you moan again

lolol oh its funny

you got that right!

Cruiserz
26-10-2007, 10:22 AM

lolol oh its funny

As i said on other threads... ALOT of Habbos Trax was over 1 minute long and if they stay in the room for over 1 Minute the room rating goes up. Mine was on 2 (or 1 i dunno) and when i checked it was on 2

Jordan3606
26-10-2007, 10:27 AM
I like how people say its a fix when they dont win.

Boxiel
26-10-2007, 11:25 AM
I think your a lame *** who needs to get off the forum and get laid....

Elliott$
26-10-2007, 11:27 AM
This isn't news or rumour. You have no idea if they fix it or not, so shut up and get on with your life, maybe if you entered you could of been a winner.

Blissa
26-10-2007, 01:05 PM
This isn't news or rumour. You have no idea if they fix it or not, so shut up and get on with your life, maybe if you entered you could of been a winner.

Actually one of the winning Trax rooms didn't even have a Trax Machine in it apparently.. So technically, I think that's a clear sign of a competition being fixed. Don't you? Insults will get you nowhere so I really wouldn't bother with them.

jrh2002
26-10-2007, 01:18 PM
There has been many occasions in the past that lots of winning room designs have been of very poor quality compared to others :o It would'nt suprise me if they pick stuff at random to save time.

John!
26-10-2007, 01:26 PM
As i said on other threads... ALOT of Habbos Trax was over 1 minute long and if they stay in the room for over 1 Minute the room rating goes up. Mine was on 2 (or 1 i dunno) and when i checked it was on 2

That isn't proof. The thumbs down doesn't seem to be used often but it is used and lots of people seem to hate you which will increase the chances of thumbs down.

Elliott$
26-10-2007, 02:05 PM
Actually one of the winning Trax rooms didn't even have a Trax Machine in it apparently.. So technically, I think that's a clear sign of a competition being fixed. Don't you? Insults will get you nowhere so I really wouldn't bother with them.
Don't you ever think of the winner may of picked the trax up? and since when was what I said an insult...

Cruiserz
26-10-2007, 02:22 PM

Lol e5, Go stalk L_W and ask him for a trophy you suck up! Some competitions that HelKat hosts are fixed.

Btw boxiel... I already got laid, By your mum.

Edited by Jordy (Forum Moderator): Please do not bully or be rude towards other members.

Earthquake
26-10-2007, 02:26 PM
Lol e5, Go stalk L_W and ask him for a trophy you suck up! Some competitions that HelKat hosts are fixed.

Btw boxiel... I already got laid, By your mum.
PlERO your as big of a habbo freak as he is you spend you life posting crap about how you ''Merked'' frank the bus driver, You cry over the littleist things, as boxiel said go get laid you little freak.

Cruiserz
26-10-2007, 02:31 PM
PlERO your as big of a habbo freak as he is you spend you life posting crap about how you ''Merked'' frank the bus driver, You cry over the littleist things, as boxiel said go get laid you little freak.

1) Why lie.

2) I joined this forum 2 days ago.

3) I Didn't know you can see my tears from your crap webcam.

4) That Frank thread was not crap.

5) Leave this forum sv, because no one likes you.

Boxiel
26-10-2007, 02:32 PM
1) Why lie.

Actually it's ,SV Not SV,

Get it right :rolleyes:

Earthquake
26-10-2007, 02:33 PM
1) Why lie.

Guessing from this thread no one likes You either so lets leave together? Your walking firs though, I am not lieing your addicted, You had an account called PlERO who tried to be the next Pleke but failed, I can't see your tears but cheers for confessing it, The frank thread was crap.

Cruiserz
26-10-2007, 02:40 PM
Guessing from this thread no one likes You either so lets leave together? Your walking firs though, I am not lieing your addicted, You had an account called PlERO who tried to be the next Pleke but failed, I can't see your tears but cheers for confessing it, The frank thread was crap.

errr... When i came to Habbo "Pleke" Wasn't around. But i remember when he used to make alts and that. Btw ,Sv you get bullied on Habbo and your obsessed with it, It's like your fave game i bet when you fill out forms i bet you put in the 'You do in your spare time' "I playzz habboz all days and go on da pc"

Earthquake
26-10-2007, 02:42 PM
errr... When i came to Habbo "Pleke" Wasn't around. But i remember when he used to make alts and that. Btw ,Sv you get bullied on Habbo and your obsessed with it, It's like your fave game i bet when you fill out forms i bet you put in the 'You do in your spare time' "I playzz habboz all days and go on da pc"
Lol, I neither get bullied nor obsessed on habbo/with it, Your the guy obsessed with Habbo becuase you went to church to confess you scammed someone.

Frisky
26-10-2007, 02:51 PM
God sake. If it where me i'd do it next day.

Orangeesh
26-10-2007, 02:57 PM
Lol, I neither get bullied nor obsessed on habbo/with it, Your the guy obsessed with Habbo becuase you went to church to confess you scammed someone.

both of you..
Grow up?

its habbo, a pixel furniture game
why would someone spend all day on habbo :rolleyes:

Cruiserz
26-10-2007, 03:11 PM
both of you..
Grow up?

its habbo, a pixel furniture game
why would someone spend all day on habbo :rolleyes:

True, Im stop merking now...

Btw tbh i have never scammed

Slowpoke
26-10-2007, 03:44 PM
1) Why lie.

Sorry but I like him 10x better than you right now.

Cruiserz
26-10-2007, 04:16 PM

I don't get what you just said..

Slowpoke
26-10-2007, 04:18 PM
Read the post properly then,

5) Leave this forum sv, because no one likes you.Sorry but I like him 10x better than you right now.

dannyisnotamazing
26-10-2007, 04:35 PM
Your trying to insult him yet your saying sorry? lmao

Cruiserz
26-10-2007, 04:41 PM
I don't care if you like me....

mlp16
26-10-2007, 04:52 PM
:eusa_danc This is One Happy Thread :eusa_danc

What room didn't have a trax in And how was Hafta fixed we saw Helkat go around rooms.

Imp!
26-10-2007, 05:02 PM
most large habbo competitions are rigged, when I say large I mean like the RAF thing or manager for the week, small comps dont really matter

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!