PDA

View Full Version : not sure.

!!Max!!
26-10-2007, 01:05 PM
Right there is this boy who I had though he was FIT for ages when i used to see him at the train station where he works. right then one day i got his msn and we been chatting for ages and then i got his number, bah bah bah, he came round mine yes2day and i really like him and i think he likes me back as before he came were texting eachother and he said to me that i wnt be single long and that.

But I really like him and when we kissed i felt really weird i had this feeling in my stomach its like i really felt something for him, but im scared to tell him that i really like him as i dnt wanna rush it and get hurt as i have been hurt in the past.

im soooo unsure what to do and confussed about the feeling i felt when we kissed :(

Nemo
26-10-2007, 01:07 PM
if you kissed then he obv likes you so just ask him out?

Azul
26-10-2007, 01:07 PM
Did you need the toilet by any chance?

whoooosh
26-10-2007, 01:19 PM
lol at above

he obviously means a lot to him
and you might as well tell him
then he will at least know you like him.
you never know he might be going thro the same thing
thinking maybe you dont like him

FlyingJesus
26-10-2007, 01:45 PM
Stick him one Joe ;) get in. And yeah might as well let him know, that way if he does make a break for it then it's sooner rather than later and won't be as bad

Ostinato
26-10-2007, 06:11 PM
Right there is this boy who I had though he was FIT for ages when i used to see him at the train station where he works. right then one day i got his msn and we been chatting for ages and then i got his number, bah bah bah, he came round mine yes2day and i really like him and i think he likes me back as before he came were texting eachother and he said to me that i wnt be single long and that.

But I really like him and when we kissed i felt really weird i had this feeling in my stomach its like i really felt something for him, but im scared to tell him that i really like him as i dnt wanna rush it and get hurt as i have been hurt in the past.

im soooo unsure what to do and confussed about the feeling i felt when we kissed :(

Well let me tell you this. If I didn't like a girl in that way I wouldn't be texting her, talking to her on msn a lot, certainly wouldn't be going round to her house and i definitely wouldn't be kissing her! lol

It's obvious he has feelings for you too. There is no need to rush things though.

Just keep texting and arrange to meet up again and see how things go. If you really do continue to have such strong feelings after a couple of more meetings you could maybe drop some hints that you really like him and eventually ask him out.

Overall though - I don't think he would be wasting as much time by seeing you and kissing you if he wasn't interested or had no feelings!

!!Max!!
26-10-2007, 06:33 PM

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!