PDA

View Full Version : Edexcel Maths Linear November 2007 Exams... (Question)

Hey is anyone else being put down to do there Maths GCSE earlier than expected? well I am, they have put me down to do it and i only know like the D-C stuff and mayb abit of B stuff, we have not even gone through the whole syllabus yet because we had like a mad physco teacher last year who taught us jackall and no one listened to her and i had to hand all my maths coursework in yesterday, luckly from september we had a proper higher level teacher, who ran through a few topics with us and helped us do our coursework what should of been done last yr in yr 10, I think ma coursework is pretty good seeming has it is all been done on the computer and worth like a B, and we are doing the intermidate paper this year and the highest grade we can get is a B, our predicted grades are a C, but I am going for the B hopefully I will get it, and if we get rubbish grades and want to do the paper again we can do it again with everyone else in yr11 next yr, only a few sets are doing this and they are, Set2/3/4 out of 9 sets, so its like smart people lol, I was wondering how do the examiners work out your final grade/percent isit, they had the marks up from non-caluculator n calulator paper and then divade by 2 and then add coursework percent and thats ur final grade or sommit else? Cheers + rep!

Amit

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!