PDA

View Full Version : I just got Metroid Prime 3

PaulMacC
26-10-2007, 04:13 PM
k, got it today and I'll post some info after i've played it.
it's on the Wii menu now.
So Ill post info when Im used to controls

Homesrfan
26-10-2007, 09:58 PM
It's sooo good! You're gonna love it.

Nemo
26-10-2007, 11:34 PM
Im thinking of getting it, i havent completed super paper mario or zelda yet so i may get it after them, but by then galaxy will be out so i think metroid will be last :[

Homesrfan
27-10-2007, 12:22 AM
Im thinking of getting it, i havent completed super paper mario or zelda yet so i may get it after them, but by then galaxy will be out so i think metroid will be last :[
Zelda: TP was awesome and I haven't played SPM.... but Metroid Prime 3 is on Zelda levels, if not, above. The production values are so high. It's awesome.
I prefer Zelda, but it's still great. The boss fights are harder, also. Actually, the whole game is a lot harder.

Nemo
27-10-2007, 12:25 AM
Zelda: TP was awesome and I haven't played SPM.... but Metroid Prime 3 is on Zelda levels, if not, above. The production values are so high. It's awesome.
I prefer Zelda, but it's still great. The boss fights are harder, also. Actually, the whole game is a lot harder.i dont like zelda as much, its fun but its not entirely my thing, ive played metroid on the DS and thought it was pretty fun, is this metroid online?

Homesrfan
27-10-2007, 01:09 AM
i dont like zelda as much, its fun but its not entirely my thing, ive played metroid on the DS and thought it was pretty fun, is this metroid online?
No, and it really doesn't need it. After you play it, you won't think "Man... I wish this had online." Because the single player is so good and it's long.

MPH's single player is really bad in comparison.

Nemo
27-10-2007, 10:47 AM
No, and it really doesn't need it. After you play it, you won't think "Man... I wish this had online." Because the single player is so good and it's long.

MPH's single player is really bad in comparison.Oh right, i may consider getting this soon then. MPH was alright on single player so this must be awesome :)

Camy
27-10-2007, 11:00 AM
It is really really good, but the easiest of the series iv heard.
I've only watched ma wee brother play it cos im terrible at nintendo games in general lol.
Zelda is better imo tho, and Paper mario is really repitive i think :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!