PDA

View Full Version : I can't stop eating

Chadwick
26-10-2007, 08:48 PM
This is serious btw.

Right i am an anorexic and i have been for over a year usually i just drink water and then eat something like a piece of bread for dinner.
Because i can lie to my dad and say i have had a big dinner in school and tbh i don't think he cares that i don't eat 'cos it saves him money.

But today i came home and there was jelly babies in the bread bin.
And i couldn't resist so i ate the whole packet (big packet btw)
And then it really got my taste buds going and i had a whole lasagne to myself when it is made for 4 people.
Then i had a whole tub of ben and jerry's caramel chew chew ice cream.
Then i had 2 aero chocolate mooses.
Then i had a packet of chicken crisps.
Then i had a whole box of cookies.
Then i made some serial.
Then i had another packet of crisps.

And i really just can't stop eating im scared I've not ate this much in the entire year and now I'm eating all this in 1 day it's surely gonna mess me up ?

WarezKid
26-10-2007, 08:51 PM
LOLOL

slow down?
eat chewing gum if you have a problem ;D

Chadwick
26-10-2007, 08:52 PM
LOLOL

slow down?
eat chewing gum if you have a problem ;D
I can't get enough of food atm.
And I've drank about 25 bottles of water since i came home form school (i keep filling it up at the tap when ever it gets empty)
Since i made this thread I've started eating another packet of chicken crisps.

Yamini
26-10-2007, 08:52 PM
You fatty.

Edited by mat64 (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

WarezKid
26-10-2007, 08:54 PM
ermm, stick to healthy food?

might be stupid, but it healthy and better?

adidas™
26-10-2007, 08:55 PM
put a lock on the fridge.

Chadwick
26-10-2007, 08:56 PM
Ma fruit bowl got nothing in it apart from 3 mouldy apples :(

WarezKid
26-10-2007, 08:58 PM
lol.

start buying fruits ;D

Chadwick
26-10-2007, 09:05 PM
Am hoping this will be a one off thing i don't even like food that much.

PaulMacC
26-10-2007, 09:06 PM
I doubt this is true

Dudey!
26-10-2007, 09:18 PM
You got the munchies?

&
26-10-2007, 09:19 PM
ring gillean mckeith

Chadwick
26-10-2007, 09:20 PM
You got the munchies?
It's abit more than the munchies.
It seems to be stopping now i haven't ate anything since i made this thread :)

:Liam
26-10-2007, 09:25 PM
If this is true its probably just binge eating. I binge eat when I get stressed/worried and its terrible seriously I mean Ive had bad binges before 2000+ Calories (carton of hagan daz (1000 Calories) 2 big bags of haribos (500 calories) 7 Cups of coffee and a bag of brownies) with meals on top, Dont make fun of me or give me crap, I felt **** that day and theres a long story behind it. Anyway you just have to try and not eat that much and if you are in a binge mode have a healthy binge. Ive managed to control my binge eating and am now healthy as ever :)

Loqo
26-10-2007, 09:29 PM
Go down to the Chinese resturant and buy some Shumais (I think thats what their called) That will sort you. You'll eat like 2 and wont go near anymore food for a week. Their the smallest things ever but by god they fill you up, lol. Yeh not eating much for a year then eating alot can seriously mess you up with your sugar levels and stuff. It was like the jews when they werent being fed much in the camps. Then when they were freed alot still died because when they got out their body wasnt used to the amount of sugar they were eating and it killed them. You'll probs be fine tbh. As i said, EAT SHUMAIS! Hope this helped, lol. P.S, the thing about the jews wasnt supposed to be funny, my R.E teacher told me. :)

Chadwick
26-10-2007, 09:37 PM
Go down to the Chinese resturant and buy some Shumais (I think thats what their called) That will sort you. You'll eat like 2 and wont go near anymore food for a week. Their the smallest things ever but by god they fill you up, lol. Yeh not eating much for a year then eating alot can seriously mess you up with your sugar levels and stuff. It was like the jews when they werent being fed much in the camps. Then when they were freed alot still died because when they got out their body wasnt used to the amount of sugar they were eating and it killed them. You'll probs be fine tbh. As i said, EAT SHUMAIS! Hope this helped, lol. P.S, the thing about the jews wasnt supposed to be funny, my R.E teacher told me. :)
Shumais don't sound very nice :|

If this is true its probably just binge eating. I binge eat when I get stressed/worried and its terrible seriously I mean Ive had bad binges before 2000+ Calories (carton of hagan daz (1000 Calories) 2 big bags of haribos (500 calories) 7 Cups of coffee and a bag of brownies) with meals on top, Dont make fun of me or give me crap, I felt **** that day and theres a long story behind it. Anyway you just have to try and not eat that much and if you are in a binge mode have a healthy binge. Ive managed to control my binge eating and am now healthy as ever :)
Ooh that brings back memories!
My friend Callum used to always binge on hagan daz before he came anorexic.
He used to eat 2 tubs of it a week lol.

Smits
26-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Fat get. Calm down and see a doctor.

:Liam
26-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Shumais don't sound very nice :|

Ooh that brings back memories!
My friend Callum used to always binge on hagan daz before he came anorexic.
He used to eat 2 tubs of it a week lol.

Still I dont think annorexia is the way to a healthy lifestyle. I believe in balanced eating and exercise.

Naruto!
26-10-2007, 09:44 PM
Take GI diet from your local library Chubby Chuggy. :)

&
26-10-2007, 09:44 PM
from earlier threads of yours, i obv dont believe you.

SHOKER
26-10-2007, 09:45 PM
This is serious btw.

Right i am an anorexic and i have been for over a year usually i just drink water and then eat something like a piece of bread for dinner.
Because i can lie to my dad and say i have had a big dinner in school and tbh i don't think he cares that i don't eat 'cos it saves him money.

But today i came home and there was jelly babies in the bread bin.
And i couldn't resist so i ate the whole packet (big packet btw)
And then it really got my taste buds going and i had a whole lasagne to myself when it is made for 4 people.
Then i had a whole tub of ben and jerry's caramel chew chew ice cream.
Then i had 2 aero chocolate mooses.
Then i had a packet of chicken crisps.
Then i had a whole box of cookies.
Then i made some serial.
Then i had another packet of crisps.

And i really just can't stop eating im scared I've not ate this much in the entire year and now I'm eating all this in 1 day it's surely gonna mess me up ?

"serial" ROFLMAO!!!!!

anyway this is so obvious fake

Loqo
26-10-2007, 09:51 PM
Shumais arnt nice. But it will get the job done! lol. Naa, just eat. You'll soon get full.

adidas™
26-10-2007, 09:56 PM
eat something a few years outta date please :P

lAdmire
26-10-2007, 11:14 PM
Well, maybe because you haven't been eating much, you're body is craving food. & this is where you started just feeling so hungry & eating so much. Maybe you need to get some help to overcome your anorexia.

&
26-10-2007, 11:18 PM
eat something a few years outta date please :P

We found gum in the IT room that expired in 2002.
so we give it to the teacher who enjoyed it :|!!!!!!!
irrelevant but still.

-mark74-
27-10-2007, 02:43 AM
I doubt this is true

same..

Chadwick
27-10-2007, 05:59 PM
I'm feeling much better today not ate anything all day.

SHOKER
27-10-2007, 06:49 PM
oh fcuk off

g
27-10-2007, 07:24 PM
An anorexic person could'nt eat that much i doubt they could eat 3 jelly baby's without being full please don't tell lie's.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!