PDA

View Full Version : HPanel - Would You Pay?

Snex
26-10-2007, 10:17 PM
This is a simple question. Would you pay for HPanel. The reason that I might do this is because it is going to take me quite awhile to do this and I want to be rewarded for it in a way which I would actually enjoy it. Also, if I went for this decision then it would mean that I would give better support and will also make sure that I do it to my highest standards.

The price which I was initially thinking was is £5.35 (Don't ask about the 35) however this may change.

Please be honest and who would interested in buying this.

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=408136 - Original Thread
http://habforum.com/links.php - A page which is coded for this. (www.habforum.com/HPanel/links.php (http://www.habforum.com/HPanel/links.php)) demo demo to sign in.

Snex.

Jamieb
26-10-2007, 10:20 PM
This is a simple question. Would you pay for HPanel. The reason that I might do this is because it is going to take me quite awhile to do this and I want to be rewarded for it in a way which I would actually enjoy it. Also, if I went for this decision then it would mean that I would give better support and will also make sure that I do it to my highest standards.

The price which I was initially thinking was is £5.35 (Don't ask about the 35) however this may change.

Please be honest and who would interested in buying this.

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=408136 - Original Thread
http://habforum.com/links.php - A page which is coded for this. (www.habforum.com/HPanel/links.php (http://www.habforum.com/HPanel/links.php)) demo demo to sign in.

Snex.

I would

LOLROB
26-10-2007, 10:24 PM
yes i would buy it
because it looks realy good

rh4u
26-10-2007, 10:25 PM
it would help if the demo actully worked propelly.

Snex
26-10-2007, 10:26 PM
it would help if the demo actully worked propelly.
It does work properly it's not actually a demo as such as most of the links don't work purely to the fact that they havn't been coded yet. The demo is a working showcase more than a demo of a site.

rh4u
26-10-2007, 10:31 PM
I noticed lol

Snex
26-10-2007, 10:37 PM
I noticed lol

And looking around I have never said that it is a demo if you find an instance where I have put this I personally will give you it for nothing and don't say the login details. Im sure I always put it as a preview.

rh4u
26-10-2007, 10:39 PM
demo demo to sign in.

Snex.

i guess you ow me it for free?

Snex
26-10-2007, 10:43 PM
And looking around I have never said that it is a demo if you find an instance where I have put this I personally will give you it for nothing and don't say the login details. Im sure I always put it as a preview.

i guess you ow me it for free?
Nope :)

Snex
27-10-2007, 01:22 PM
[Edit - Sorry posted on wrong screen]

God..
27-10-2007, 02:43 PM
If you make it better, maybe some buttons that work, maybe some more stuff.

It would sell for a good £7 =]

Frog!
27-10-2007, 02:47 PM
When you learn to spell 'category' I may name what it's worth.

Snex
27-10-2007, 02:53 PM
If you make it better, maybe some buttons that work, maybe some more stuff.

It would sell for a good £7 =]
It's not finished. If I had to be honest it's hardly started. It's just roughly what I willearn of it in the end.

When you learn to spell 'category' I may name what it's worth.
Everyone makes mistakes. It's part of human life. I was asking whether you would buy it when complete not what it's worth.

Frog!
27-10-2007, 02:55 PM
It's not finished. If I had to be honest it's hardly started. It's just roughly what I willearn of it in the end.

Everyone makes mistakes. It's part of human life. I was asking whether you would buy it when complete not what it's worth.
I read between the lines :).

Anyway, I prefer all spelling mistakes gone in a panel otherwise you have to do it yourself which is a pain. Also, £5 is a reasonable price.

Snex
27-10-2007, 02:57 PM
I read between the lines :).

Anyway, I prefer all spelling mistakes gone in a panel otherwise you have to do it yourself which is a pain. Also, £5 is a reasonable price.
I'll do a spell check at the end. Make it easier for me. I'm quite used to making stupid mistakes usually sentences which just don't make sence.

Rockstar
27-10-2007, 04:48 PM
Id probelly pay If it was good yeh.

redtom
27-10-2007, 05:57 PM
No, mainly as it's taken you ages just to code a affiliates system.

VistaBoy
28-10-2007, 12:16 AM
no, because i do think paying for some thing made for and or about habbo is just a wast.

RedCrisps
28-10-2007, 09:10 AM
i wouldn't pay because tom is releasing one which will probably be much better than yours and free :D

.L!nK.
28-10-2007, 12:37 PM
i wouldn't pay because tom is releasing one which will probably be much better than yours and free :D

Wow suckup

Jamesy
28-10-2007, 12:40 PM
I would never pay for anything like that anyway

RedCrisps
28-10-2007, 12:51 PM
Wow suckup
no actually, i would rather wait for sumin else if its free >.>

and his demo is crap he has not got no where

HPANEL WILL FAIL!

God..
28-10-2007, 01:15 PM
You can't say this.

It might be sucessful.

.L!nK.
28-10-2007, 05:24 PM
no actually, i would rather wait for sumin else if its free >.>

and his demo is crap he has not got no where

HPANEL WILL FAIL!

Wait one sec, can you do a panel? no.
Are you good at PHP? No.
Have you done anything like this and shown to the public? NO
Are you sucking up? Yes

Your a complete idiot, judging something that's not 100% complete, How can you judge Tom's, have you even seen his?
You can't just say it will fail.

People like you are complete *****

RedCrisps
28-10-2007, 05:37 PM
Wait one sec, can you do a panel? no.
Are you good at PHP? No.
Have you done anything like this and shown to the public? NO
Are you sucking up? Yes

Your a complete idiot, judging something that's not 100% complete, How can you judge Tom's, have you even seen his?
You can't just say it will fail.

People like you are complete *****

I know i ent good at php, which is why i have nothing for the public. and i am not sucking up to tom i am just saying, if toms panel is going to be free, then why pay for this one. and yes i have been on toms BETA panel and the fetures actually works it has taken him weeks just to do the users! so it will fail. due to the matter of fact he is charging for something that tom is producing for free!

Rockstar
28-10-2007, 05:42 PM

Someone is very honiest

Jamesy
28-10-2007, 05:44 PM
Or foolish

.L!nK.
28-10-2007, 05:45 PM
I know i ent good at php, which is why i have nothing for the public. and i am not sucking up to tom i am just saying, if toms panel is going to be free, then why pay for this one. and yes i have been on toms BETA panel and the fetures actually works it has taken him weeks just to do the users! so it will fail. due to the matter of fact he is charging for something that tom is producing for free!

If your not good at PHP, I don't see a reason for you to judge on someones panel.

Tom's may be free but thats just saying, why isn't everything in life free?
You buy all sort of products but doesn't mean you actually get it free does it?
Wow it took Tom's ages to do his panel, but how do you know it didn't take him long as well?
See your judging but not seeing.

RedCrisps
28-10-2007, 05:51 PM
If your not good at PHP, I don't see a reason for you to judge on someones panel.

Tom's may be free but thats just saying, why isn't everything in life free?
You buy all sort of products but doesn't mean you actually get it free does it?
Wow it took Tom's ages to do his panel, but how do you know it didn't take him long as well?
See your judging but not seeing.

Sucking up :rolleyes:

.L!nK.
28-10-2007, 06:17 PM
Sucking up :rolleyes:

Yes you finally admitted you do :rolleyes:

RedCrisps
28-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by DesignHelp http://habboxforum.com/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
I AM GAY!

BAHA i know you are ;]

rh4u
28-10-2007, 06:45 PM
No. i hate it.
I would never pay ;)
no offence like.

.L!nK.
28-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Yes you finally admitted you do :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:
oh where did i say that

rh4u
28-10-2007, 06:49 PM
lol. gay. whatever next, bi?

.L!nK.
28-10-2007, 07:03 PM
lol. gay. whatever next, bi?

Where in my posts did I say I'm gay?

I'm 100% straight thanks

Just because they guy quoted me and change the words you doubt :l

idiot

RedCrisps
28-10-2007, 09:14 PM
omg don't need to hide your gay ya know ;]

.L!nK.
28-10-2007, 10:16 PM
omg don't need to hide your gay ya know ;]

*Removed*

Please do not be rude towards other users.

RedCrisps
29-10-2007, 12:51 PM
*Removed*

Please do not be rude towards other users.
YES! don't be rude to me you norty child!

Beau
30-10-2007, 10:20 AM
Where are the credentials for the demo? I'm interested in checking this out.

Puma
30-10-2007, 01:33 PM
i would properly buy it if i had paypal =)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!