PDA

View Full Version : oh teh noes

Fez
27-10-2007, 06:32 PM
So I sold my 360 today for £240, I then got Eye Of Judgement (which is seriously brilliant).

But then I realised, OH NOES, I have enough for Ratchet And Clank Future, CoD4, Lego Star Wars Complete Saga and Assassin's Creed.

I know that I'm getting Uncharted for Xmas, but what about Kane And Lynch, The Orange Box and HAZE!!!

So, I've decided I've got to only save up for one of those, which one should it be?

I've been anticipating Kane and Lynch since it was announced, since I'm a big hitman fan and the Hitman devs are doing this as well, but The Orange Box has been on my list since I heard about TF2 plus the 5 for 1 games is irressistable.

HAZE just looks awesome, it's awesomeness looks to awesome for it's own good, but I'll have enough FPS this year...

mangle
27-10-2007, 07:40 PM
Get Haze ;)

It looks immense!

alex 1889
01-11-2007, 08:05 PM
lol at the complete split down the middle

If you want the best valued game for a long time and a fantastic series at that get the orange box. [So if your net getting many games in the next few months get it as it will entertain you till christmas]

Kane and lynch looks like it has reasonably poor AI but the multiplayer ideas and level design are pretty sweet.

Haze is good but from what ive heard nectar isnt as great as it could be although it still looks like its very useful in places. + Sweet graphics

Azul
01-11-2007, 10:19 PM
How about forget Lego Star Wars, surely that aint a must have? Get Orange box instead of that, then get Kane and Lynch.

alex 1889
01-11-2007, 10:41 PM
How about forget Lego Star Wars, surely that aint a must have? Get Orange box instead of that, then get Kane and Lynch.
yeah i voted orange box because half-life 2s sto damn awesome. Then im undecided between haze and kane and lynch.

Azul
01-11-2007, 10:47 PM
I've just literally completed Half-Life 2 about half hour ago, awesome game. Easliy one of the best I've played.

alex 1889
01-11-2007, 11:29 PM
I've just literally completed Half-Life 2 about half hour ago, awesome game. Easliy one of the best I've played.Yeah i remember i completed it afew years ago, fantastic game, way ahead of its time

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!