PDA

View Full Version : Can somone help / suggest something?

Hopeless
27-10-2007, 10:59 PM
Well recently, i have been really depressed and i feel like sometimes the only way out of things is to do something stupid...

about 2 weeks ago i cut my wrist and i felt like it reliefed the stress and depression that i had, and ever since the slightest thing that has gone wrong i keep cutting myself

and last night, i had a really bad night and i did cut myself on a large scale... and i need some help

&
27-10-2007, 11:26 PM
Thankfully, im thinking this isnt a stupid spam post.

Firstly, well done for admitting this "problem", theres plenty of help out there for you!
Ostinato has made a great thread on Self-Harming. (http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=231526)

Self Harm

Hey there guys. Lately, I have seen several 'self-harming' threads on this forum, about teenagers who have hurt themselves on deliberate to try and relieve pain, make themselves feel better, attention etc. by perhaps slitting their wrists etc. Therefore, in this post I am basically going to try and sum up self-harming for you, and explain why people do it, why you shouldn;t and the help self-harmers can get, so I hope you find it useful.
Theres also a detailed section on help you can receive, mainly confidential help which no-one else needs to know about!
But I would suggest maybe seeing your local GP, as you may have a true case of depression.

Im sure if you dont want to do anything over the internet or phone, there are many confidential services in your area 'fer sure, and they employ trained professionals to understand your problem and guide you what to do next while helping you.

I can understand why you feel the urge to cut your wrists / self-injure, ive wanted to many times before, but it really isnt the thing to do regardless. If you dont sort it, it may go to far and well, you know..

But please read Ostinatos thread and get some help for yourself :)

JackHb
28-10-2007, 12:16 AM
Well recently, i have been really depressed and i feel like sometimes the only way out of things is to do something stupid...

about 2 weeks ago i cut my wrist and i felt like it reliefed the stress and depression that i had, and ever since the slightest thing that has gone wrong i keep cutting myself

and last night, i had a really bad night and i did cut myself on a large scale... and i need some help

Speak to one of your real life friends about it, speaking over the internet about it does **** all in my opinion, you need to talk to one of your actual friends or family about it.

If you think you have a big problem and feel suicidal and that you are on the verge of doing it then go to your doctor.

My brothers friend just hanged himself yesterday, so do something about it before it gets worse.

RandomManJay
28-10-2007, 01:00 AM
Similar to the other guys, I wouldn't like to say this is a phase or habit you will gradually move forward from because of the amount of time since you began Self Harm, but just see, see if you can get through something like a night or a week without harming yourself, like on the Self Harm sticky, distract yourself and see if you can handle it, if you can try and last longer periods of time, if not, you should seek help as quickly as possible

Hopeless
28-10-2007, 12:13 PM
okies ty very much guys

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!