PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] OMG PERMED !!!!

Toxic-Times
28-10-2007, 12:11 PM
WHAT FOR? illigal activity!!! i dont even know what it is.... omg so unfair ive done nothing wrong i have a clean record and i have never been baned on my account then i log in to find im PERMED FOR NOTHING WTH?

Spy,
28-10-2007, 12:16 PM
try contacting habbo via help tool and explain wuts happend and say that you have never had a ban before and that, thay should say contact us with after such a time and we will look in to it. its wut i did and ive not gotta wait till near xmass to get unbanned

Toxic-Times
28-10-2007, 12:26 PM
try contacting habbo via help tool and explain wuts happend and say that you have never had a ban before and that, thay should say contact us with after such a time and we will look in to it. its wut i did and ive not gotta wait till near xmass to get unbanned

Cheers i have just use the help tool going to wait for the reply now i just dont underatand i have never been banned on my account before it has a clean record :S

Spy,
28-10-2007, 12:34 PM
can u recall anything from when u was last online wut u said or did? or if u used a program to log on ?

Toxic-Times
28-10-2007, 12:42 PM
can u recall anything from when u was last online wut u said or did? or if u used a program to log on ?

I dont use any program to log on...All i was talking about yesterday was to my mate about passing out.. thats all i remember :S

EDIT: wait.. my mate asked me about Clubtropica... and i said i might mvoe there..to see what its like?

mlp16
28-10-2007, 12:49 PM
They can't ban you from moving to clubtropica but, be warned the mods are getting strict again 5 of my mates were swearing and they all got banned some even got ip.

also they are getting tight on the msn emails you will get a warning then a 24 hour ban.

Toxic-Times
28-10-2007, 12:52 PM
They can't ban you from moving to clubtropica but, be warned the mods are getting strict again 5 of my mates were swearing and they all got banned some even got ip.

also they are getting tight on the msn emails you will get a warning then a 24 hour ban.

Ive not handed out my email :l i rarly do that

Spy,
28-10-2007, 12:55 PM
I dont use any program to log on...All i was talking about yesterday was to my mate about passing out.. thats all i remember :S

EDIT: wait.. my mate asked me about Clubtropica... and i said i might mvoe there..to see what its like?

well really it could be anything ive been ip banned for going sleep once xD
i went to bed in real and next day when i signed in i was ip banned it said i had been advertiseing scam sites i changed my ip and asked a mod why i was banned and thay said i was advertising scam sites between 1 am and 3 am i was like i wasnt even online then and thay checked the records and apologised it was a typo coz someone was on a scam clone that was spose to be my name but was spelt a little different and mod iped me insted xD

gl on getting a reply from habbo anyhow

Toxic-Times
28-10-2007, 12:56 PM
i went to bed in real and next day when i signed in i was ip banned it said i had been advertiseing scam sites i changed my ip and asked a mod why i was banned and thay said i was advertising scam sites between 1 am and 3 am i was like i wasnt even online then and thay checked the records and apologised it was a typo coz someone was on a scam clone that was spose to be my name but was spelt a little different and mod iped me insted xD

Thanks if thats the case with me then somone has a major gruge on me lol

mlp16
28-10-2007, 01:00 PM
maybe because you abused the DIR rooms? but that dosent result in a ban.

Toxic-Times
28-10-2007, 01:07 PM

bit late for that isnt it? they only just noticed? and still it doesnt say in habbo way that you cant do it.. people do it all the time and as a result dont get banned PERM... :$

mlp16
28-10-2007, 01:42 PM
As you was banned for T&C (Terms and Conditions)

http://www.habbo.co.uk/footer_pages/terms_and_conditions.html
Read that link if you see you havent broke any then you should be unbanned.

Elliott$
28-10-2007, 01:47 PM
This is the same way I got .v.i.c.a.r. & myself unpermed.

MOD-Kitty works mornings on weekdays..

Send a CFH saying " I need a help with a ban I received "

AND if she isn't busy

She will reply with "Name - DOB - Email" or if she trusts it's you then ye.. anyway if she wants to talk further about it she will invite you to her room and through a porter to talk about the ban. Explain the situation and then she will look into it and act appropriately :)

Good luck.

Toxic-Times
28-10-2007, 01:55 PM

AND if she isn't busy

She will reply with "Name - DOB - Email" or if she trusts it's you then ye.. anyway if she wants to talk further about it she will invite you to her room and through a porter to talk about the ban. Explain the situation and then she will look into it and act appropriately :)

Good luck.

Cheers elliot but do you know what times?

Loqo
28-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Sorry to hear man.

Jarkie
28-10-2007, 02:01 PM
Try sending an Email, to habbo about this. :D

Toxic-Times
28-10-2007, 02:02 PM

have done just waiting on reply but i have a strong feeling i wont get unbanned and ive worked so hard on that account

Elliott$
28-10-2007, 02:11 PM
She works in the mornings..... It's a good oppourtunity to speak about it in person =]

Toxic-Times
28-10-2007, 02:13 PM
She works in the mornings..... It's a good oppourtunity to speak about it in person =]

yeee but any certain times? like from 9-10 or 9-12... etc

PaulMacC
28-10-2007, 02:33 PM
Dont take a cow man.
It's only h4bb0

Smits
28-10-2007, 02:34 PM
Even if you have a clean record before it doesn't mean your punishment would be any less than someone who has had 15 2 hour bans. If you was using illegal activity, its your fault.

If youre not, spam their emailsaying your a parent.

Try to sell on ebay?

Toxic-Times
28-10-2007, 02:46 PM
Even if you have a clean record before it doesn't mean your punishment would be any less than someone who has had 15 2 hour bans. If you was using illegal activity, its your fault.

Try to sell on ebay?

thats the thing though i havnt done anything illegal...thats why im so confused

Decode
28-10-2007, 02:55 PM

AND if she isn't busy

Good luck.

I hate mod-kitty, a few months ago i logged on, walked into a room, someone was following me so i told them to go away, and BAM, 24 hour ban for hate speach. I asked her why that was offencive on my clone and she didnt answer my CFH's :(

Elliott$
28-10-2007, 02:56 PM
Sometimes MODs make think you said it the wrong way...

Earthquake
28-10-2007, 03:37 PM
Wait 6 months then appeal.

Smits
28-10-2007, 03:40 PM
pretend your an angry parent who is seriously upset about the ban and is planning on taking further action.

Toxic-Times
28-10-2007, 03:47 PM
pretend your an angry parent who is seriously upset about the ban and is planning on taking further action.

dont think i can coz i lied about my DOB when i signed up the account so people would find it harder to hack me im in my 20's aprrently lol whem im 16

Smits
28-10-2007, 03:49 PM
If you can remember the DOB it doesn't really matter, just say that you signed with a false.

They don't care.

Toxic-Times
28-10-2007, 03:52 PM
If you can remember the DOB it doesn't really matter, just say that you signed with a false.

They don't care.

fair enough....

Earthquake
28-10-2007, 04:03 PM
dont think i can coz i lied about my DOB when i signed up the account so people would find it harder to hack me im in my 20's aprrently lol whem im 16

You shouldn't have lied about you d.o.b in the first place nothing changes what ever age you are. If you know the D.O.B though you better appeal now to see if its able to be unbanned under circumstances.

That wouldn't work, If habbo ever got took to court, they would just use their T&C to support them, damn they wouldn't even need a lawyer.

Sometimes MODs make think you said it the wrong way...

Untrue, Moderators are profeshional working staff keeping the site 100% safe, Hence why their paid.

I hate mod-kitty, a few months ago i logged on, walked into a room, someone was following me so i told them to go away, and BAM, 24 hour ban for hate speach. I asked her why that was offencive on my clone and she didnt answer my CFH's :(

Lol, I think everyone hates certain moderators because they always fall victim to bans.

thats the thing though i havnt done anything illegal...thats why im so confused

You must have done something serious to get an illegal activity ban, Was you in any involvement on a credits buy or encouraging someone to buy credits?

Try to sell on ebay?

MOD's no longer have the power to see records of habbos, I have about 60 2hour bans but I always get the same ban.

Dont take a cow man.
It's only h4bb0

Rich coming from you, You fell out with me because Blissa gave me a book badge.

yeee but any certain times? like from 9-10 or 9-12... etc

Just appeal any time, Around 7 on a monday normally is the best time giving you a fast responce, good luck though.

Yeah but your the one wasting the phone bill just to get back onto habbo, I've never rang them up. I just do the most polite and honest thing and admit to what I've done and pretend It will never happen again.

have done just waiting on reply but i have a strong feeling i wont get unbanned and ive worked so hard on that account

If you know your not going to get unbanned, you know your in th wrong, Explain the situation and just admit to what you've done and it was a one off whats never going to happen again.

Yes....

Sorry to hear man.

Arn't we all :(

Cheers elliot but do you know what times?

5-7pm, 8:00am-13:00pm.

AND if she isn't busy

Good luck.

Moderators aren't allowed to deal with other bans from other moderators.

As you was banned for T&C (Terms and Conditions)

http://www.habbo.co.uk/footer_pages/terms_and_conditions.html
Read that link if you see you havent broke any then you should be unbanned.

Do this.

bit late for that isnt it? they only just noticed? and still it doesnt say in habbo way that you cant do it.. people do it all the time and as a result dont get banned PERM... :$

Thats because some people don't report, but some do, You was the ''some do''

:S

Doubt it.

Lol unlucky, one guy at the wrong time.

Ive not handed out my email :l i rarly do that

Your allowed to hand out your email now, I posted a while ago with proof.

Emails can be given out, And I must agree with you being about strict, I got a 24hour ban for sexual involvement online.

They may have seen this as a scam site.

Good idea.

Cheers i have just use the help tool going to wait for the reply now i just dont underatand i have never been banned on my account before it has a clean record :S

You may have had a clean record but that doesn't matter even if you had 6000000 2hour bans, your going to recieve the same ban as moderators dont have access to past records.

Good idea.

WHAT FOR? illigal activity!!! i dont even know what it is.... omg so unfair ive done nothing wrong i have a clean record and i have never been baned on my account then i log in to find im PERMED FOR NOTHING WTH?

Read above.

I WAS BORED.

Elliott$
28-10-2007, 04:37 PM
Untrue, Moderators are profeshional working staff keeping the site 100% safe, Hence why their paid.

You spelt proffesional wrong....

Anyway, so your saying just because they are proffesionals they don't make mistakes? You're sadly mistaken.

Earthquake
28-10-2007, 04:40 PM

Anyway, so your saying just because they are proffesionals they don't make mistakes? You're sadly mistaken.
Everyone makes a mistake, in this case they never. And yes they might have perm banned you for nothing, but dear god it wasn't a mistake.

Toxic-Times
28-10-2007, 05:52 PM
earthquake u think your wrong on somthing u said im not admiting to somthing i have not said or done...

Kalk
28-10-2007, 07:50 PM

So did you.
:)

Professional

LoveToStack
28-10-2007, 08:35 PM

Sulake pay moderators under the impression that they will keep the site safe, not because they have BEEN keeping it safe. It's not as if there's some guy sits and sifts through the chatlogs and help responses of all Mods (as far as I know...) :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!