PDA

View Full Version : Moderator doing he's best to get me perm banned.

Earthquake
28-10-2007, 01:36 PM
A member of the Habbox Moderation team is doing all he will to get me perm banned on habbox, I have no Idea to report this to because he has said a few moderators have been backing him in the mod forums so I would be getting laughed at if I reported it to them, In an earlier post I was having a friendly joke with him because he always corrects me on my spelling/grammar on habbox and habbo and said called him ''Big headed'' as he claims, But I never meant that a bully insult nor insult hes feelings, I think the post was in an alteration thread, I am now worried for my security on this forum and my account, Someone of the admin/smod team have already edited my account password and email before as Nick- spotted it, It just seems except for Nick- that everyone is against me on the staff panel, A member of the moderator team who I called big headed for a joke has been threating to infraction me, If I say the slightest things he will go ''*Infractions*'' I don't know if I should report this to ---MAD--- as I have no idea if he will care, I shouldn't have to be put through this by representatives of Habbox, I have changed big time since when I received allot of infractions, And now since this moderator has been employed he has been looking through all my infractions, dates when I got them and been insulting me in the HxHD about I should not have even worked for Habbox in the first place, I don't know if the members of Habbox will take credit and back me up, Nor do I know if their going to be sarcastic but I need someones help to stop this happening as I have basically done nothing wrong.

And here is the infraction he has been threating to give me and just given me:

28-10-2007 ~ 01:30 PM / Galaxay

I don't know what he problem is, the infraction is two points ''bullying'' I was in no way intending to bully him and he knew it was a joke and shouldn't the infraction be issued by another moderator as I was aiming the post at galaxay as a friendly joke, hence the '':@''.

Thread: http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?p=4061183#post4061183

You look like galaxay when he is correcting me all the time in [HXHD] :@ BIGHEADED!

Edited by Yoshimitsui (Super Moderator): Issues like these will not be discussed on the forum in view of all members. If you have a problem with a Moderator contact ---MAD--- or J1MI. If you feel your infraction is unfair you know where to report it. This thread will just cause arguments and rule breaking. Thread closed.

Alkaz
28-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Mmm i know who your talking about, seems unfair.
You should report if its that bad, MAD will keep an eye on the mod and hopefully it will get sorted.

Earthquake
28-10-2007, 01:41 PM
Mmm i know who your talking about, seems unfair.
You should report if its that bad, MAD will keep an eye on the mod and hopefully it will get sorted.
Yes but now I have recieved two point infraction from him, I wasn't intending to be nasty to him I was having a joke with him, and now he has gone out and gave me a bullying infraction when all I said was bigheaded because he is always correcting me on spelling and grammar for a laugh, He has been doing this alot in HxHD threating me and insulting me.

:....:mike:....:
28-10-2007, 01:43 PM
If I were you, I would directly confront it with a staff member who you feel is kind enough to take the time to look into this issue and find the staff who is haressing you. If I had a forum with a moderator who haressed my members, I would say "YOU'RE FIRED!". I would not tolerate any moderators who find members to be a nuisance and/or a complete idiot because you can't determine how members really are on an internet forum. Again, if they continue to threaten you with infractions, I recommend talking to someone who isn't against you and see what they can do.

Galaxay1
28-10-2007, 01:45 PM
I know you're talking about me and i never said nothing about moderators backing me up? I said that im asking other moderators if they seen the infraction as fair that i gave you.

And i've only ever looked through your infractions once and that was when i infracted you to see if you have previous warnings about this.

Personally i see you calling me bigheaded an insult/attempt at bullying me i see it in no way as a "joke", however if you feel this infraction is unfair you have the ability of reporting it in the "Report unfair infractions" thread.

If you have any complaints about me in HxHD PM NintendoNews or Immenseman
If you have any complaints about me in Moderator department PM ---MAD--- or J1M1

I have no personal grudge against you that im using all my effort to get you banned, which frankly i am not. I simply seen you attempt to bully me/insult me so it resulted in an infraction as i cannot see how calling me bigheaded is a "joke".

Also i dont beleive i've ever "threatened" to infract you as that would seem silly and pointless thus wasteing my time.

Sammeth.
28-10-2007, 01:47 PM
I know you're talking about me

So does everyone else, it says so in his first post loser. -slap-

Galaxay1
28-10-2007, 01:48 PM
So it did never looked at that bit :P

Immenseman
28-10-2007, 01:51 PM
lol, he is big headed though..

dirrty
28-10-2007, 01:53 PM
i dont see how calling someone big headed can be deemed as bullying :S

Immenseman
28-10-2007, 01:54 PM

Yeah, I don't want to criticise anyone but I do actually agree with that.

Bibliophobia
28-10-2007, 01:55 PM
In my opinion you should have been banned a while ago.

edible
28-10-2007, 01:56 PM
Agreed, it's Damien's opinion. He should at least be entitled to it.
And, I have seen Scott/Galaxay talking about Damien etc, and his infractions. Not going to say anything more though.

Galaxay1
28-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Earthquake, in the desk just now your saying im bullying you and acting as if i have a personal grudge on you, which i dont i have no reason to hate you/have a grudge on you. I relise you used to be a bit annoying but nothing i couldnt live with i have no problem with you. However if you feel as if im bullying you you have the ability to PM J1M1 and MAD concerning the matter. If you feel the infractions unfair report it, hence why the thread is there. In no sense what-so-ever am i bullying you as i have no problem with you and even if i did i wouldnt let it get in the way of my jobs.

:....:mike:....:
28-10-2007, 01:59 PM
I know you're talking about me and i never said nothing about moderators backing me up? I said that im asking other moderators if they seen the infraction as fair that i gave you.

And i've only ever looked through your infractions once and that was when i infracted you to see if you have previous warnings about this.

Personally i see you calling me bigheaded an insult/attempt at bullying me i see it in no way as a "joke", however if you feel this infraction is unfair you have the ability of reporting it in the "Report unfair infractions" thread.

If you have any complaints about me in HxHD PM NintendoNews or Immenseman
If you have any complaints about me in Moderator department PM ---MAD--- or J1M1

I have no personal grudge against you that im using all my effort to get you banned, which frankly i am not. I simply seen you attempt to bully me/insult me so it resulted in an infraction as i cannot see how calling me bigheaded is a "joke".

Also i dont beleive i've ever "threatened" to infract you as that would seem silly and pointless thus wasteing my time.
I hate going against a moderator since you got the powerful ones behind you but in this case I must take a chance.

Who cares about infractions and how many he has because that isn't your business for one, and two, none of them were issued by you except that bullying one. :rolleyes:

Being called "bigheaded" and crying about it makes me want to laugh at you because you would have to be pretty young to take that into account and fight about it.

You would not tell earthquake about how to report you if you knew you wouldn't get in trouble anyway, so that is pretty lame.

If a moderator gets offended, it results in a punishment; if a member is offended it is resulted by a negative rep or the removal of the post. Why wouldn't you just deal with it in a sense that you wouldn't have to watch every step that earthquake takes and possibly not make him go through threads and threads of complaints about you and the majority of the staff. Truthfully, I can see why you hate him but that isn't a reason to completely bash him.

"Threatening" him is almost as silly as you infracting him about "bullying" you, isn't it?

Sammeth.
28-10-2007, 02:01 PM
Agreed, it's Damien's opinion. He should at least be entitled to it.
And, I have seen Scott/Galaxay talking about Damien etc, and his infractions. Not going to say anything more though.

Agreeeeeeeed.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!