PDA

View Full Version : Everton 2-0 Derby! :D

edible
28-10-2007, 03:57 PM
Won 2-0! Derby sounded like utter rubbish imo.
Arteta and Yak with the goals! Baines went off injured.
We simply have to buy Pienaar, he's getting better and better. He'll be a legend. At least Yak's scored, finally. And he attacked all by himself.
Chuffed, honestly! :) 2 win's so far this week, Now for Luton in the Carling Cup, we better win and get to the quarters!! Let's make it 3/3!!

Naruto!
28-10-2007, 04:59 PM
SOZ CORRECTION*
Derby 0-2 Everton

Aflux
28-10-2007, 05:07 PM
Derby are a Sunderland team - up then down.

Jordy
28-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Just got back from the game. Derby did well for the first 20 minutes and looked rather promising. After the Toffee's first goal, which was a pretty good one and well planned goal, Derby went off then :(

It was a pretty clean game for Derby for once, but then Everton dominated the match and it got rather interesting, in the last 20 minutes Derby pretty much gave up, at times I wonder how it was only 2-0. Derby improved in extra time though LOL.

Btw I'm a derby fan :P

edible
28-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Just got back from the game. Derby did well for the first 20 minutes and looked rather promising. After the Toffee's first goal, which was a pretty good one and well planned goal, Derby went off then :(

It was a pretty clean game for Derby for once, but then Everton dominated the match and it got rather interesting, in the last 20 minutes Derby pretty much gave up, at times I wonder how it was only 2-0. Derby improved in extra time though LOL.

Btw I'm a derby fan :P
Aha, I gathered. I havent watched it yet, I just listened a bit.

Jordie
28-10-2007, 06:53 PM
you'll make it 3 in a row on wednesday
we havent got much hope in beating you especially if moyes puts a strong team out, we'll give you a game though:P

edible
28-10-2007, 07:20 PM
you'll make it 3 in a row on wednesday
we havent got much hope in beating you especially if moyes puts a strong team out, we'll give you a game though:P
i hope we do lmao :D
haha, we've never got to the quarters under moyes i think.
i look forward to it!

i find it such a coincidence that, we're playing better without neville, or maybe it's the return of cahill! -curious-

EverSteve
28-10-2007, 07:24 PM
I'm gonna try go see Luton as were only 1 hour away on the train, so hope we do to! Come on Everton 4 Life!

Great win today, No Neville and suprise suprise Everton win again. Hes been dissapointing and hope he's dropped permanent till he improves. Derby was controlled after the 1st goal, I was expecting a hard game, in the end it sounded like we could've scored a few more!

edible
28-10-2007, 07:36 PM
I'm gonna try go see Luton as were only 1 hour away on the train, so hope we do to! Come on Everton 4 Life!

Great win today, No Neville and suprise suprise Everton win again. Hes been dissapointing and hope he's dropped permanent till he improves. Derby was controlled after the 1st goal, I was expecting a hard game, in the end it sounded like we could've scored a few more!
I thought knowing us, this is a game that we should win but we'll go and mess it up!! But we didnt, and Everton also didnt just sit back after the 2nd goal! And a clean sheet too, well chuffed.
Hope we beat Luton :D!!

Jordie
28-10-2007, 07:59 PM
only beaten once at home this season
so we'll make it difficult for you
you've sold your 1,900 allocation already.

edible
28-10-2007, 08:30 PM
only beaten once at home this season
so we'll make it difficult for you
you've sold your 1,900 allocation already.
lmao, everton fans are being optimistic i think.
you may make it difficult, but we will too.

Jordie
28-10-2007, 08:33 PM
lmao, everton fans are being optimistic i think.
you may make it difficult, but we will too.

yeh its pretty much safe to say you'll score
we've leaked loads of goals this season
but we also know how to score a few
i think you're a footballing side which is how we like to play so should be a good match, are you coming down to the kenny?

Psychobaker
28-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Easy win lolz.

edible
29-10-2007, 12:02 AM
yeh its pretty much safe to say you'll score
we've leaked loads of goals this season
but we also know how to score a few
i think you're a footballing side which is how we like to play so should be a good match, are you coming down to the kenny?
naaa, im not. the brother is though. you going?!
your not being very optimistic are you?!
what you mean by "footballing side" ahaha?!

Jordie
29-10-2007, 11:22 AM
naaa, im not. the brother is though. you going?!
your not being very optimistic are you?!
what you mean by "footballing side" ahaha?!

klkl and yeah im going
and a team that likes to get it down and pass not just keeping hoofing it up to the forwards just like our local rivals watford do.

edible
29-10-2007, 04:28 PM
klkl and yeah im going
and a team that likes to get it down and pass not just keeping hoofing it up to the forwards just like our local rivals watford do.
lmao, you just might want to read the posts on nsno.co.uk from a few weeks back, we call it hoofball. lol, we didnt do it as much vs Derby and Larissa though (: Think Moyes is trying to stop it :S

adidas™
29-10-2007, 07:33 PM
Won 2-0! Derby sounded like utter rubbish imo.
Arteta and Yak with the goals! Baines went off injured.
We simply have to buy Pienaar, he's getting better and better. He'll be a legend. At least Yak's scored, finally. And he attacked all by himself.
Chuffed, honestly! :) 2 win's so far this week, Now for Luton in the Carling Cup, we better win and get to the quarters!! Let's make it 3/3!!

derby ARE utter rubbish ;] lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!