PDA

View Full Version : little help...

-Soph-
29-10-2007, 05:28 AM
right
well I told my friend, who i've spent around 9 months with that I want nothing more to do with her, she's not rly done anything - I'm just sick of the way she acts as a person, she's pretty shallow and spoilt and pretty.. dumb, she doesn't know much but acts like she does.
I didn't say those comments to her, I said it as maturely and as nicely as I could

Anyway, I thought it would be better to stop idk, seeing her than to keep on pretending to like her.
of course, she acts like a total cow over it, replies saying "whatever, you're a ******* ***** anyway", obviously not giving it much thought.
I know I shouldn't take these comments personally, but obviously a bit of me does, it's natural.
idk, I have this feeling - I can't even begin to explain it, it's so overwhelming and it's put me reallly down, I don't see the point in trying to be good friends with anyone else again, what's the point, seriously - I don't need them ;/, they'll never match up to the best friend who I had in the UK - ryan.
it's hard to be good friends with someone when you're always comparing them to someone who you pretty much loved friendwise - and no, I can't help but compare.

I know what I did might sound unfair and selfish, but I did it as nicely as I should, she's more than popular, I just didn't see the point in being friends with her when I saw nothing in her, I was pretty much pretending to like her.
i'm pretty much filled with anger at the moment, and I really feel like I could hurt her badly.

alex 1889
29-10-2007, 12:35 PM
well you shouldnt be comparing her to anyone cos she sounds like a spoilt *******

Ok you have a best friend, but you can have other friends. Forget her, i imagine alot of other people who know her find her annoying too.

t0tsy
29-10-2007, 12:40 PM
You didn't do anything wrong really.
If you didn't like anything she stood for, why should you hang around with her and pretend to like her?
Just try to forget what she said, I'm sure she didn't actually mean it, she just said it out of spite because you said you didn't want to be friends with her anymore.
I'm sure you'll make another best friend like Ryan, but try not too compare everyone else to him, it'll just make you miss him more and never think you'll find another best friend. But you will, things always work out :)

-Soph-
29-10-2007, 12:47 PM
I guess, but it's been 10 months and I haven't.

what worries me is she's the kind of cow who'd spread rumors, lol.
she thinks it makes her stubborn because she doesn't drop things, and she thinks it makes the other person look like a *****, she doesn't get it that I don't want to have any drama with her (which is hard for her to stomach).

t0tsy
29-10-2007, 12:54 PM
I guess, but it's been 10 months and I haven't.

what worries me is she's the kind of cow who'd spread rumors, lol.
she thinks it makes her stubborn because she doesn't drop things, and she thinks it makes the other person look like a *****, she doesn't get it that I don't want to have any drama with her (which is hard for her to stomach).

Oh damn :(
Rumors are the worst, man a lot of people in my school spread rumors about me and I left because of it..which was the most stupid thing I've ever done. See if that were to happen to you? Don't leave unless you know for certain what you wanna do.

Yeah well I think thats the best way to do it :)
Try avoiding her if she's just going to be a spoilt brat.

-Soph-
29-10-2007, 12:57 PM
i'm not sure if anyone will even care that much if she spreads rumors actually... nto many people know me v. well in person, i'm just the one with the funny accent - lol.

and I plan on doing that - luckily I don't have classes with her ;D

t0tsy
29-10-2007, 12:58 PM
i'm not sure if anyone will even care that much if she spreads rumors actually... nto many people know me v. well in person, i'm just the one with the funny accent - lol.

and I plan on doing that - luckily I don't have classes with her ;D

Haha hopefully they laugh in her face :)

And thats good!

Camy
29-10-2007, 05:54 PM
Read your thread in the relationships section and I think you were definetely in the right to do that.
No point whatsoever in pretending you like someone, I did it for ages to try and get in with the 'popular' people, but I finally came to my senses.
Rumours are terrbible though, Someone else I fell out with now spreads rumours about me having sex with my best friend, a girl btw, nd its reli annoying, but my friends know the truth so im nt bothered reli

Just move on, theres always plenty more fish in the sea :)

-Soph-
30-10-2007, 12:27 AM
thankss :}

and haha, it makes me laugh, she's been giving her biased opinions on what I did to practically, I swear, half of the school. - even the people who she hates.

FlyingJesus
30-10-2007, 05:57 PM
Is she fit? If not it makes things a lot easier, but if she is then you can't really attack her as people won't like it.

Jaiisun
30-10-2007, 06:53 PM
You shouldn't worry about what she says.
You said it yourself;
"she's pretty shallow and spoilt and pretty.. dumb"

So, what she says really has little meaning- and shouldn't affect you!
She's probably just hurt that somebody doesn't like her, and they haven't had the guts to tell her. She's trying to make you feel worse than she does. If you let her, you're sorta giving in to her; so, put on a smile! That'll confuse her.

That's my favourite thing to do. If you're "at war" with a certain person or a certain group of people, when you see them, give them the biggest smile you can! That'll annoy them more than trying to get revenge.

Also, I think you're just scared of getting too close to another person because you feel like you're gonna betray 'Ryan', or forget about him. But, i'm sure, if he made such an impact on your life, you're never gonna forget him, and nobody can ask you to. All the memories of him are yours, forever; to keep.

I'm not sure what else to say!

Good luck!
Jay x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!