29-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Anyone got it/smelt it yet?
Its well nice :)

If you haven't, you can get a free sample on her website:
http://www.christinaaguilera.com/

I'm away to buy it soon :D

Recursion
29-10-2007, 02:57 PM
I would get some just to smell it but parents would think im gay if some came through the door.

t0tsy
29-10-2007, 02:58 PM
I would get some just to smell it but parents would think im gay if some came through the door.

Lmao! Yes well it was aimed at girls and any guys who would want to wear it..
but yeah up to you ;)

!!Max!!
29-10-2007, 03:21 PM
im bored of all these celeb perfumes now.

womanizer
29-10-2007, 03:23 PM
it's like **** in a bottle.

t0tsy
29-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Fair enough.

Loqo
29-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Am a boy so it wont appeal to me but if their giving free samples. Why not?

Ostinato
29-10-2007, 04:44 PM
IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD

LOL I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!

I HAVE LIKE 1900000 SAMPLES OF IT LMAO AND IM GETTIN MY GF IT FOR CHRISTMAS =D

LEGEEENDDDD!

Favourtism
29-10-2007, 04:51 PM

LEGEEENDDDD!
How dod I know that :P
Get here christina aguilaera costume for halloween :eusa_whis

Ostinato
29-10-2007, 04:55 PM
How dod I know that :P
Get here christina aguilaera costume for halloween :eusa_whis

Haha trust me - I would work those assless chaps !:P Lmao

My mums like "why does your room smell so nice" haha :) I'm like, its Christina babe! :)

I was spraying my gran with it yesterday lmao

It really is so good, I always see people buying it and it was perfume shops best seller and was sold out :)

awelsh
29-10-2007, 04:56 PM
might order some now, wont be as fun as walking through boots though, trying all the testers they have out and leaving smelling like, as my friend told me "You smell like a prossie"

Roboevil
29-10-2007, 04:58 PM
My friend's smelled it and she says it's horrible--I want to try it for myself. Have you smelled Gwen Stefani's perfume? It smells like toilet cleaner.

awelsh
29-10-2007, 05:00 PM
dont see why they bring out their own perfume, they must make enough from the music.

anyway, I cant find out where to get this free sample, link anyone, the one in the frst post confused me, where do I click :P

Ezzie.
29-10-2007, 05:25 PM
No i do not.

Niall!
29-10-2007, 06:53 PM
Haha trust me - I would work those assless chaps !:P Lmao

My mums like "why does your room smell so nice" haha :) I'm like, its Christina babe! :)

I was spraying my gran with it yesterday lmao

It really is so good, I always see people buying it and it was perfume shops best seller and was sold out :)

You said babe to your mother?

spot.
29-10-2007, 09:03 PM
im pretty sure ostinato is back door gay
no 1 can be this big a christina fan and still be strait

t0tsy
29-10-2007, 09:07 PM
Haha, NICE ONE :)

Ostinato
29-10-2007, 11:16 PM
im pretty sure ostinato is back door gay
no 1 can be this big a christina fan and still be strait

:s So you think because I like one particular artist it has some sort of effect upon my sexuality? Likewise, I could say because you have a habbo dressed in green hair that could have some sort of stereotypical assumptions attached - such as you are a cross dressing 50 year old woman who preys on children...

Don't judge a book by it's cover as you know little about me so have no right to make such assumptions based upon my music interests.

Anyway back to the subject, it rockssssss :)

You
29-10-2007, 11:18 PM
It's horribleeee.

Ostinato
29-10-2007, 11:18 PM
It's horribleeee.

Lmao whatever! ;P

You
29-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Lmao whatever! ;P
Hush up you! :P

t0tsy
29-10-2007, 11:33 PM
Lmao whatever! ;P

Yayy :) Success!

spot.
30-10-2007, 12:42 AM
:s So you think because I like one particular artist it has some sort of effect upon my sexuality?

i think calling your mum babe and spraying womens perfume all around your room does :)

Roboevil
30-10-2007, 12:42 PM
Omg I want you it.

LEGEEENDDDD!

alex 1889
30-10-2007, 12:58 PM

LEGEEENDDDD!
Said ostinato before returning to christina publicity headquarters :l

t0tsy
30-10-2007, 12:58 PM
Said ostinato before returning to christina publicity headquarters :l

Lmao, if so he can bring me some for free!

Ostinato
30-10-2007, 03:59 PM
i think calling your mum babe and spraying womens perfume all around your room does :)

If you think I literally called my mum babe then your pretty gullible mate. It's called hyperbole (look it up ;)).

CrazyColaist
30-10-2007, 04:03 PM
had some i saw it at the shops so i sprayed it

stunk of beo tbh (no offence ostinato i know your obessed ((i think)) but i just dont think it smells nice)

--ss--
30-10-2007, 04:16 PM
dont see why they bring out their own perfume, they must make enough from the music.

anyway, I cant find out where to get this free sample, link anyone, the one in the frst post confused me, where do I click :P
http://www.christina-aguilera-perfumes.com/free_sample.php?lan=uk

I cba to order some as I don't want to look weird or anything now :(

!!Max!!
30-10-2007, 04:38 PM
I doubt she has even smelt it herself and just put her name to it to make some extra cash like most celeb perfumes.

t0tsy
30-10-2007, 04:45 PM
I doubt she has even smelt it herself and just put her name to it to make some extra cash like most celeb perfumes.

Yeah man that's quite true...
still smells nice though :P

spot.
30-10-2007, 10:30 PM
If you think I literally called my mum babe then your pretty gullible mate. It's called hyperbole (look it up ;)).
so calling your mom babe applies to a hyperbola how? unless you think ya mum is god awful ugly :eusa_clap

Ostinato
30-10-2007, 10:53 PM
so calling your mom babe applies to a hyperbola how? unless you think ya mum is god awful ugly :eusa_clap

Lol well you obviously don't know what hyperbole means... It's to exaggerate something, and just because you call someone babe does not mean you think their ugly if you are applying a use of hyperbole through it. :rolleyes:

I was exaggerating my overall sentence as a whole, as I obviously wasn't literally spraying my mother with it calling her babe.

Anyway I've wasted enough time on yourself. If you have an issue - bog off :P :)

Roboevil
30-10-2007, 11:01 PM
My English teacher pronounced that word "hyper-bowl", lol she was pretty dumb--she didn't even know what ellipses are.

spot.
30-10-2007, 11:21 PM
Lol well you obviously don't know what hyperbole means... It's to exaggerate something, and just because you call someone babe does not mean you think their ugly if you are applying a use of hyperbole through it. :rolleyes:

I was exaggerating my overall sentence as a whole, as I obviously wasn't literally spraying my mother with it calling her babe.

Anyway I've wasted enough time on yourself. If you have an issue - bog off :P :)
if your exaggerating the word babe then it means someone is ugly dont give that crap your wrong and im right
bibi gay boy

Edited by mat64 (Forum Moderator): Please don't be rude.

t0tsy
30-10-2007, 11:47 PM
My thread turned into an arguement :(

Anyway...anyone else like/dislike it?
(The perfume I mean)
:)

!!Max!!
31-10-2007, 01:47 PM
My thread turned into an arguement :(

Anyway...anyone else like/dislike it?
(The perfume I mean)
:)
u dnt need 2 keep posting darlin, if they like or not they will post dnt keep posting like "DO U LIKE IT OR NOT"
its ANNOYING

Roboevil
31-10-2007, 01:51 PM

oMgZ sHe PrObZ eNt EvEn LiStEnEd To HeR oWn MuSiC eItHeR, sHe PrObZ jUsT sItS aRoUnD dOiNg NuFfInK wHiLsT gEtTiNg PaId LoAdS oF mOnEy... I hAtE cElEbErAtEeZ sO mUcH!!1111

!!Max!!
31-10-2007, 01:54 PM
oMgZ sHe PrObZ eNt EvEn LiStEnEd To HeR oWn MuSiC eItHeR, sHe PrObZ jUsT sItS aRoUnD dOiNg NuFfInK wHiLsT gEtTiNg PaId LoAdS oF mOnEy... I hAtE cElEbErAtEeZ sO mUcH!!1111
PLEASE, i actually really like celebs and of course she has listened to her music and tbh she deserves to get PAID alot of money for her music, but with most celeb perfumes most of them just put their name to something they had no input in making.

GommeInc
31-10-2007, 02:12 PM
if your exaggerating the word babe then it means someone is ugly dont give that crap your wrong and im right
bibi gay boy
No you're wrong, it's to exagerrate, not to mean the exact opposite. Like when you say you have 'tons of money,' it means you have money, but not literally tons of it. Your definition of hyperbole would turn this sentence:

"I have tons of money."

Which means:

"I have money."

Into this:

"I am poor and have no money" which is the wrong definition to hyperbole ;)

Ostinato. was, in a word, acting. The stereotype for a glamourous woman/man is to say "babe" to anyone of any gender or age... He was spraying what is advertised as a 'glamourous perfume' and getting into character with it, and necessarily said "babe" to his mum.

Why, spot. do you have such a negative view about everything and see everything as black and white? Ostinato. was just trying out the perfume and wants his girlfriend to wear it by getting it for her for Christmas? Loads of men have an obsession with a woman, a famous woman especially and Ostinato. isn't that much different. Heck, Evolution had/has an obsession with Britney Spears and it doesn;t mean he is gay for liking a woman, isn't that the exact opposite?!

Ostinato
31-10-2007, 04:35 PM
PLEASE, i actually really like celebs and of course she has listened to her music and tbh she deserves to get PAID alot of money for her music, but with most celeb perfumes most of them just put their name to something they had no input in making.

As a matter of a fact, for your info, she actually hand selected the ingredients in the perfume to create the retro smell. :) :P

No you're wrong, it's to exagerrate, not to mean the exact opposite. Like when you say you have 'tons of money,' it means you have money, but not literally tons of it. Your definition of hyperbole would turn this sentence:

"I have tons of money."

Which means:

"I have money."

Into this:

"I am poor and have no money" which is the wrong definition to hyperbole ;)

Ostinato. was, in a word, acting. The stereotype for a glamourous woman/man is to say "babe" to anyone of any gender or age... He was spraying what is advertised as a 'glamourous perfume' and getting into character with it, and necessarily said "babe" to his mum.

Why, spot. do you have such a negative view about everything and see everything as black and white? Ostinato. was just trying out the perfume and wants his girlfriend to wear it by getting it for her for Christmas? Loads of men have an obsession with a woman, a famous woman especially and Ostinato. isn't that much different. Heck, Evolution had/has an obsession with Britney Spears and it doesn;t mean he is gay for liking a woman, isn't that the exact opposite?!

Best post of the whole thread. Someone with a bit of sense who can outline to the idiot clearly that hyperbole does not mean the opposite of something. :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!