PDA

View Full Version : TBH, Its better!

RedCrisps
29-10-2007, 06:34 PM
Don't you think its wayyyy better no scott diamond has been banned. i want him gone forever ;]

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not create inappropriate thread.

DeejayMachoo$
29-10-2007, 06:39 PM
Don't you think its wayyyy better no scott diamond has been banned. i want him gone forever ;]wrong place and theres much less spam :)

Jamie.
29-10-2007, 06:41 PM
wrong place and theres much less spam :)

really looks like it :rolleyes:

Chippiewill
29-10-2007, 06:51 PM
there should be votes to remove peeps if they are too negative....

ps I h8 scott

edit: can this be stickied for scotts return?

redtom
29-10-2007, 07:07 PM
TBH half the stuff he said was utter **** but the other half was true, if your crap at somthing he tells you unlike everyone else going OMGGGZZZZ your amasing just because theres a small chance they might get rep for saying the other persons amasing.

Jamie.
29-10-2007, 07:13 PM
TBH half the stuff he said was utter **** but the other half was true, if your crap at somthing he tells you unlike everyone else going OMGGGZZZZ your amasing just because theres a small chance they might get rep for saying the other persons amasing.

O.o wish i cud rep you, that was pretty well said as u no i repped u for another thread cos of one of your great lines:)

Oni
29-10-2007, 07:30 PM
Scott is usually right BUT he posts it in a nasty way and he isnt constructive in any way so doesnt help atall.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!