PDA

View Full Version : !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kylo
29-10-2007, 07:15 PM
This is for Blissa, and most of the other people

Naomi, I am sorry if I have caused you problems, but that's just it, It wasn't me, yes, You'll probably now say "that's what they all say" or some kind of comment like that, but I am serious, my habbo has been hacked and so has my hxf account, by using my email, which was also hacked, yes, It would seem someone didn't like me and wants to ruin my friendships on habbo.

you could ask anybody who knows me and they would tell you, I'm not that sort of person, I am peaceful and don't cause trouble, and Naomi, why on earth would I want to trash a room that I helped make, I mean, c'mon...

Okay I think that's enough writing, once again, my biggest apologies.:(

Edited by Jordy (Forum Moderator): Please do not create thread titles with no relevance to the actual post.

Smits
29-10-2007, 07:16 PM
Ummm i dunno what to believe really.

Actor
29-10-2007, 07:17 PM
If your telling the truth, fair enough :)!

Kylo
29-10-2007, 07:17 PM
Ummm i dunno what to believe really.

Well you don't have to believe me, but It's the truth.

Jamie.
29-10-2007, 07:18 PM
Personally i think hes telling truth should of pm'ed people instead ;)

Actor
29-10-2007, 07:19 PM
Personally i think hes telling truth should of pm'ed people instead ;)
Agreed

Also, one way of proving it wasn't you would be an IP check.

:)!

Smits
29-10-2007, 07:19 PM
Yes but this way everyone gets to see it, like he says, its upto the person whether they believe or not. I'm leaning towards believing you though.

Blissa
29-10-2007, 07:20 PM
I am sorry but I don't know what to believe. Here are my reasons:

I was talking to the /real/ lKylo at 4:35pm up until approximately 5:10pm. Now, I'll ask you where between this time did the hacker get onto your account if 4:35 was the time the real Kyle logged into the account and it wasn't logged on at any time between those 2 times I have mentioned above? If it was you, I really don't see why you would waste your day doing things like this to be honest, aren't there more constructive things you could be doing? (No pun intended).

Immenseman
29-10-2007, 07:21 PM
This is for Blissa, and most of the other people

Naomi, I am sorry if I have caused you problems, but that's just it, It wasn't me, yes, You'll probably now say "that's what they all say" or some kind of comment like that, but I am serious, my habbo has been hacked and so has my hxf account, by using my email, which was also hacked, yes, It would seem someone didn't like me and wants to ruin my friendships on habbo.

you could ask anybody who knows me and they would tell you, I'm not that sort of person, I am peaceful and don't cause trouble, and Naomi, why on earth would I want to trash a room that I helped make, I mean, c'mon...

Okay I think that's enough writing, once again, my biggest apologies.:(

Actually, I do belive you. When I was on habbo today, I got a cosole message from you account saying something along the lines of 'haha another account owned, i'm going now to own other noobs'. Yes, this could be you but I genuinely think you're telling the truth. So, sorry to hear about you being hacked.

Kylo
29-10-2007, 07:22 PM
I am sorry but I don't know what to believe. Here are my reasons:

I was talking to the /real/ lKylo at 4:35pm up until approximately 5:10pm. Now, I'll ask you where between this time did the hacker get onto your account if 4:35 was the time the real Kyle logged into the account and it wasn't logged on at any time between those 2 times I have mentioned above? If it was you, I really don't see why you would waste your day doing things like this to be honest, aren't there more constructive things you could be doing? (No pun intended).

I'm sorry, I'm not really into noting down times when i get hacked, I was a little busy screaming at my computer telling it to log me on

Minstrels
29-10-2007, 07:23 PM
Urm, I can back him up here... I got a console message earlier from his acc saying 'Thats me done time to go hack another noob'. Shame I didn't take a screen shot, I just deleted it and removed him from my console as I thought it was him saying 'I'm going to hack someone now, byes' >.>

Edit; It would also explain why all your rooms are named 'dlox'

Jamie.
29-10-2007, 07:27 PM
I'm sorry, I'm not really into noting down times when i get hacked, I was a little busy screaming at my computer telling it to log me on

I lol'd :D i would love to seen that :rolleyes:

Blissa
29-10-2007, 07:28 PM
This really is confusing me severely. Where between 4:35 that you logged into your Habbo on did the scammer get on the account? Because I was speaking to the real you between 4:35 and 5:10pm.. If a hacker logged onto your account the time you logged onto your account at would be shown as later than 4:35 which is when the real you was logged on... If you see my point? I sincerely hope it wasn't you, but if it was then I'd appreciate if you'd just tell me. It's over and done with now and what's done is done.

Kylo
29-10-2007, 07:28 PM
I lol'd :D i would love to seen that :rolleyes:

thanks for that :BangHead:

Kylo
29-10-2007, 07:31 PM
This really is confusing me severely. Where between 4:35 that you logged into your Habbo on did the scammer get on the account? Because I was speaking to the real you between 4:35 and 5:10pm.. If a hacker logged onto your account the time you logged onto your account at would be shown as later than 4:35 which is when the real you was logged on... If you see my point? I sincerely hope it wasn't you, but if it was then I'd appreciate if you'd just tell me. It's over and done with now and what's done is done.

most of the time that little time thing is wrong, i search people on console and it says they were on like 2 weeks ago but they are on atm

and i doubt people keep their habbos logged in

.... I'm being serious, I never did anything... and I can't get my habbo back because of the lazy player support... >:(

so, sorry, but I'm not going to admit to something I didn't do.

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not double post.

Blissa
29-10-2007, 07:39 PM
Right but I can't see how a hacker would know about me and Finkelstien being close or that console message I sent about Joe a few days ago? I'm sorry but I'm swaying towards disbelief. In another thread about Trade City being hacked you said 'o dea' in the way the hacker was typing, either you have a split personality and don't remember what you were doing on one personality or you're lying because I personally do not believe you a single bit. I also can't see why a hacker would waste their time trashing my room when they could be taking your furniture. And why would they bother to post it on Habboxforum if they're so '1337'? It seems to me as though you sent those console messages to de-frame yourself and renamed your rooms by yourself.

Oh, and one more thing :). How exactly did the hacker know you had rights in my room?

Jamie.
29-10-2007, 07:40 PM
could of been a 'close' hacker who knows alot about this 'kylo'

Minstrels
29-10-2007, 07:41 PM
Right but I can't see how a hacker would know about me and Finkelstien being close or that console message I sent about Joe a few days ago? I'm sorry but I'm swaying towards disbelief. In another thread about Trade City being hacked you said 'o dea' in the way the hacker was typing, either you have a split personality and don't remember what you were doing on one personality or you're lying because I personally do not believe you a single bit. I also can't see why a hacker would waste their time trashing my room when they could be taking your furniture. And why would they bother to post it on Habboxforum if they're so '1337'? It seems to me as though you sent those console messages to de-frame yourself and renamed your rooms by yourself.

Oh, and one more thing :). How exactly did the hacker know you had rights in my room?

Not to point fingers or anything but how can you be sure the hacker wasn't on your console as well...?:eusa_whis

Kylo
29-10-2007, 07:49 PM

What? how can i type in a 'way' that a hacker did, infact, most people use the same grammar, wow, I missed off a letter from dear, maybe I felt lazy? If you honestly don't believe me, I see no reason for us to carry on our friendship, and as for the "why would a hacker waste time trashing a room if they could take your furniture" - that, really shows what sort of person you are, you LOVE furniture, and, maybe they were one of the MANY people who dislike you, I repeat, MANY, or maybe they checked my favourite list, because I keep some of the rooms that i have rights in on my favourite list, as many do.

pfft....

Blissa
29-10-2007, 07:50 PM
So they'd hack you just so they could trash my room?

Jamie.
29-10-2007, 07:51 PM
What? how can i type in a 'way' that a hacker did, infact, most people use the same grammar, wow, I missed off a letter from dear, maybe I felt lazy? If you honestly don't believe me, I see no reason for us to carry on our friendship, and as for the "why would a hacker waste time trashing a room if they could take your furniture" - that, really shows what sort of person you are, you LOVE furniture, and, maybe they were one of the MANY people who dislike you, I repeat, MANY, or maybe they checked my favourite list, because I keep some of the rooms that i have rights in on my favourite list, as many do.

pfft....

Now your making enemies?

Kylo
29-10-2007, 07:52 PM
So they'd hack you just so they could trash my room?

I never said that, did I, I was just saying, maybe they saw you on my list and though "oh this will be fun, I'll see if i can annoy blissa"

I was just answering a question you asked me, quite a few questions.

Now your making enemies?

Nope, I'm just saying, if she doesn't believe me, then as far as I'm concerned I wish I never met her - she calls herself a friend, but doesn't stick by me when I'm hacked, and starts pointing fingers.

Blissa
29-10-2007, 07:53 PM
Yeah but you said you were hacked... So presumeably what you're saying is that if they thought "Oh this will be fun.." etc.. Then they hacked you just to get at me? And I find it hard to believe that someone would spend their day doing that?

Daamien
29-10-2007, 07:53 PM
*Text Removed*

Edited by opensourcehost (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not avoid the filter or accuse other of lying.

Kylo
29-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Yeah but you said you were hacked... So presumeably what you're saying is that if they thought "Oh this will be fun.." etc.. Then they hacked you just to get at me? And I find it hard to believe that someone would spend their day doing that?

No, maybe while they were stealing my furniture, which they probably have done by now, they realised i had rights in your room, and i had a habboxforum account and thought it could be an extra part of the 'package' if you like. oh, mods, please close this thread, It's become very public that Naomi doesn't believe me, and is turning everybody against me, so I'd like you to close this thread before I'm hated by everybody - oh too late, It's pretty clear that you don't believe me, so I may aswell give up trying to convince you that I'm telling the truth - which btw i genuinly am oh, and the part about someone spending a day doing that - do you realise the creeps there are out there.

le harry
30-10-2007, 06:58 AM
Kyle, your full of it lol.

You tried the whole e-rebelz stunt, it's backfired and made you look like a ******* so now your attempting to reclaim what online dignity you have left back with the old "I got hacked" scenario. Why the hell would someone want to log on your account, purely to trash Naomi's room, then for some reason post it on Habboxforum :rolleyes:

ITSMEPRANK
30-10-2007, 04:05 PM
errrmm, when was you hacked?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!