PDA

View Full Version : ClubTropica - Rip of Beach Life?

Cixso
29-10-2007, 07:43 PM
Okay it may just be me but I get the impression it is ripped from Beach Life...

The images are similar to each other except ClubTropica have a 3D version.

If anybody plays Beach Life you might understand where I come from.

Any body else think the same or is it just me...?

Jamie.
29-10-2007, 07:46 PM
clubtropica looks more 'modern' ?

--ss--
29-10-2007, 07:51 PM
From the screenshots beach-life looks like VMK graphics put into the runescape world map :s
I can't see any resemblance other than both being set around the beach , I haven't opened/played the client so I don't know.
Also you really can't say it's a rip as Club tropica hasn't opened yet and it could be completely different.

Cixso
29-10-2007, 07:54 PM
From the screenshots beach-life looks like VMK graphics put into the runescape world map :s
I can't see any resemblance other than both being set around the beach , I haven't opened/played the client so I don't know.
Also you really can't say it's a rip as Club tropica hasn't opened yet and it could be completely different.

I guess, But I doubt it would be different... what's the point in sticking up fake images?

Hmm it must be me then. :P

Pazza
30-10-2007, 05:21 PM
Wth is beachlife?

Jamie.
30-10-2007, 05:21 PM
http://www.beachlife.eidos.co.uk/images/main.gif

http://www.beachlife.eidos.co.uk/

i think :rolleyes:

GoldenMerc
30-10-2007, 07:15 PM
ooooooooooooooo

Beach Life

View for Printing View for Printing

Game Site

Downloads

Customer Support

Sea, Sex and Sun

Genre: Strategy

Platform:

Release Date:
PC CDROM

Out Now

Summary:

Think Fun, Sun, Sand and Sex and you’ve captured what Beach Life is all about.

Set against a variety of exotic locations around the world, players must fight it out to build the best possible holiday experience for their guests and then watch the results. Along the way they’ll experience all the joys and the headaches of a typical package holiday ; from romance and overindulgence to dodgy water and half-built apartments.

Beach Life offers the gamer something different to what they’ve ever experienced before. Offering the planning and management options of a Tycoon style game with the people watching intrigue of The Sims. Players must build and run their island whilst reacting to the needs of their guests and then watching the hilarious and sometimes disastrous consequences.

Developer
Deep Red

Players
One Player

Ages
PEGI 12+

* Features:

Develop Your Own Unique Holiday Resort.
Choose from over 50 different rides, attractions and facilities. Focus on water-based activities with Jetski’s, Paragliding, Speedboats, Pedaloes, Party Cruises and Snorkelling. Or build up your beaches with Barbecues, Beach Discos, Volleyball and Event Stages and many others.

Outrageous And Hilarious. Laugh (or cry) as your guests get up to all kinds of antics including Wet T Shirt Contests, Beauty Contests, Beach Parties and ‘booze’ cruises. See the guests get ill, get drunk, get horny or get fighting!

Rich Character Behaviours. Rather than the usual faceless, nameless people that appear in many sim games, Beach Life features strongly differentiated character types with their own traits and preferences. We’ve got sun-worshippers, lager-louts, sporting types, party-goers, you name it, we've got it.

Challenging and Enduring Gameplay. Beach Life features two main modes of play – Campaign-style and Freeform. The campaign mode puts fourteen different resort challenges in front of the player; each features different environments, weather patterns, guest types, hazards and objectives. In the Freeform mode, players may choose any island they’ve previously completed in the campaign and mode and play with it any way they like, ad infinitum.

Cool soundtrack and A Built-In MP3 Player

‘Voyeur’ Mode. With the aid of the built in ‘camera’ facility with zoom lens, players can track individuals in their resort as they go about their holidays. There’s even an option to take ‘photos’ of your favourite moments which can then be printed, emailed to friends or posted to the Beach Life website!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!