PDA

View Full Version : BFMV Prizes?

CHA!NGANG
30-10-2007, 11:07 PM
Hmm, I read through some stuff on the site and found out, the best group pages were meant to win some prizes from the band, possibly that guitar poster. These were not given out.

Also going on this site: http://www.bulletformyvalentine1.com/website/html/news.php

It states this:

The track that gets the band baying for more will see its creator win a bounty of signed Bullet for My Valentine goodies.

But no such prize was awarded...

What happened?

You
30-10-2007, 11:10 PM
Give it time... Not news nor rumour either.

mlp16
30-10-2007, 11:39 PM
The Trax was unfair as ALL staff ignored us in the room not allowing us to add are trax, also there where 10 trax winners only 8 trax places.

the event was highly rushed

hence why at first when they entered the room they didnt know what they was doing.

Jordy
31-10-2007, 07:44 AM
I honestly thought this was quite easily the worst celebrity visit by Habbo UK so far because:

The band aren't anywhere near as famous as the other bands that have been, lots of people haven't heard of them.
The competitions where rubbish and very simple, probably thought up in 5 seconds, and yes they where money orientated as usual.
It wasn't set out like a normal visit, no agenda of where they go and hotel alerts, nothing.
Also for the mess-up with CHA!NGANG'S prizes and the fact they where generally crap.

.Commented
31-10-2007, 07:46 AM
I honestly thought this was quite easily the worst celebrity visit by Habbo UK so far because:

The band aren't anywhere near as famous as the other bands that have been, lots of people haven't heard of them.
The competitions where rubbish and very simple, probably thought up in 5 seconds, and yes they where money orientated as usual.
It wasn't set out like a normal visit, no agenda of where they go and hotel alerts, nothing.
Also for the mess-up with CHA!NGANG'S prizes and the fact they where generally crap.

I strongly agree with you there :D
It was a very ''poor'' celebrity visits, i suspect there were LOTS of complaints
Especially from me :l

@xP
31-10-2007, 08:05 AM
These raw sounds will not be those of the band but mixed by their fans on Habbo's virtual decks, the Trax-Machine. The track that gets the band baying for more will see its creator win a bounty of signed Bullet for My Valentine goodies.

Read, thats all it says about prizes.

Elliott$
31-10-2007, 08:05 AM
Hmm, I read through some stuff on the site and found out, the best group pages were meant to win some prizes from the band, possibly that guitar poster. These were not given out.

Also going on this site: http://www.bulletformyvalentine1.com/website/html/news.php

It states this:

The track that gets the band baying for more will see its creator win a bounty of signed Bullet for My Valentine goodies.

But no such prize was awarded...

What happened?
FGS. Can't you be any less patient :@ Most of us already know there is a prize.

.Commented
31-10-2007, 08:16 AM
Do we?

I didnt

Elliott$
31-10-2007, 08:24 AM
Do we?

I didnt
I said most, not all ;)

CHA!NGANG
31-10-2007, 09:41 AM
Well then this is for the people that didn't know :) Plus, it said: The band will pick the best group page in the meeting, which they didn't. and the band will pick the best sing and listen to them all in the meeting, which they didn't.

JackBuddy
31-10-2007, 05:48 PM

Saying that though, a large number of people on this forum don't know alot about music. Just look at previous threads on celebrity visits lol.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!