PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Typing error in weekly habbo

Elliott$
31-10-2007, 08:20 AM
http://images.habbohotel.co.uk/c_images/album2778/thrillville_advertorial_003.gifThis month, to celebrate the release of the new Thrillville (http://www.habbo.co.uk/entertainment/thrillville) game, we're challenging you to either create your own theme park ride inside your room or find an amazing one in another Habbo's room. For the first challenge we asked you to create a Habbo rollercoaster of legendary proportions and design an epic "Whoa!" coaster that was contained within one room on Habbo. We had over 300 rooms submitted for the Rollercoaster challenge and Lostie was set the task of finding our nominees. (I couldn't as I'd spill my tea on a rollercoaster..) Lostie had a fun filled morning, rolling, coasting, screaming and generally being glad to be alive and in a seatbelt! He's favourites were built by:

Bit on bold. LOL ew :( She put "He's" favourites but she should if put "His". May of been a typing error lol :D

ShaneIsMe
31-10-2007, 09:18 AM
it is all in bold????

Elliott$
31-10-2007, 04:19 PM
oh, I mean the bit I enlarged near the end

LoveToStack
31-10-2007, 04:21 PM
Wow, I live for moments like this. <_<

Galaxay1
31-10-2007, 04:21 PM
Last lines:

generally being glad to be alive and in a seatbelt! He's favourites were built by:

He's yeh nice find :P

msb.
31-10-2007, 04:22 PM
Bit on bold. LOL ew :( She put "He's" favourites but she should if put "His". May of been a typing error lol :D

LOL well spotted but next time it would of been clearer if you put the colour of the word/phrase that you are referring to in a different colour to the actual sentence/paragraph.

e.g. - Your grammer is wrong because the word in RED makes more sense if you said "of".

Elliott$
31-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Annoyed me because I hear loads of people say it in real life lol

msb. thats a typo not a spelling mistake

--ss--
31-10-2007, 04:23 PM
Isn't that kotu in the log canoe?

Btw nice find but you have a bit too much time on your hands if you cba to read it all and check for typos :P

Elliott$
31-10-2007, 04:24 PM
I just checked the ending lol (H)

the wombats
31-10-2007, 04:24 PM
I must say, your grammer and spelling isn't perfect. Who are you to talk bad about others? Also, I must say that not everyone is a perfect speller, everyone can make mistakes. It is life! deal with it!

Galaxay1
31-10-2007, 04:26 PM
LOL well spotted but next time it would of been clearer if you put the colour of the word/phrase that you are referring to in a different colour to the actual sentence/paragraph.

e.g. - Your grammer is wrong because the word in RED makes more sense if you said "of".

Same at you craig :P again nice find :)

the wombats
31-10-2007, 04:28 PM
I must say, your grammer and spelling isn't perfect. Who are you to talk bad about others? Also, I must say that not everyone is a perfect speller, everyone can make mistakes. It is life! deal with it!

Same at you craig :P again nice find :)

Can you not read? Or should I put it into Gaelic? ;)

John!
31-10-2007, 04:34 PM
They has used bad grammar.

Galaxay1
31-10-2007, 04:34 PM
Preferably :) I can read just i never seen your till after i posted so i just seen first past :P

Elliott$
31-10-2007, 04:40 PM
Never said it was, nor will I ever, But it is certainly better than some peoples *COUGH EARTHQUAKE COUGH* but they made a typo and it's to do with habbo.co.uk so posted in the errors page :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!