PDA

View Full Version : THINKHABBO MEMORIES!

.Commented
31-10-2007, 09:51 AM
I remember those days,
Seemed ages ago.
THINKHABBO.COM > Owned by Nkay.

It was very popular Fansite which closed a couple of years ago.

THE OFFICIAL CREATORS of the OMGits habbo's

Aww.

Do you have bad/good memories of them?

:eusa_clap

alex 1889
31-10-2007, 11:38 AM
i remember every1 insulting clubhabbo, then all the djs switch over to club habbo...

Robby
31-10-2007, 12:23 PM
I remember all the messages

Thinkhabbo.com Tune In win thrones

My console would go mad

DJ-Vimto
31-10-2007, 01:45 PM
tbh all my memories of it are bad ones.... and im glad it closed.

Andeeh
31-10-2007, 02:11 PM
tbh all my memories of it are bad ones.... and im glad it closed.
Same.

My room always used to be flooded with idiots saying "go to thinkhabbo"

it got so annoying

Roboevil
31-10-2007, 02:13 PM
I had Nkay. come into my room before and shout "go to ThinkHabbo". I laughed at how sad it was--he looks about 40.

jrh2002
31-10-2007, 02:27 PM
Same.

My room always used to be flooded with idiots saying "go to thinkhabbo"

it got so annoying

Damn Flooders

Daamien
31-10-2007, 05:08 PM
I remember DJ Nicci striipping on cam when DJing live

@xP
31-10-2007, 05:53 PM
thats nice :S

ThinkHabbo didn't bother me tbh.

Minstrels
31-10-2007, 06:01 PM
I remember DJ Nicci striipping on cam when DJing live

Lmao! Why would you strip on cam... and why would you do it when DJing? :P

Jordy
31-10-2007, 06:16 PM
Lmao! Why would you strip on cam... and why would you do it when DJing? :PWhy not? :P

I must say I have good memories, and the flooding wasn't as bad as people make out. I think most people just hate it to fit in with the crowd.

It was a good laugh, and it was interesting, they didn't rip and it was the original Habbo radio station in my opinion. You might say there's 100 of radio's before TH, like HabboHut, but none of them even got near the listeners and popularity of ThinkHabbo.

@xP
31-10-2007, 06:27 PM
Why not? :P

I must say I have good memories, and the flooding wasn't as bad as people make out. I think most people just hate it to fit in with the crowd.

It was a good laugh, and it was interesting, they didn't rip and it was the original Habbo radio station in my opinion. You might say there's 100 of radio's before TH, like HabboHut, but none of them even got near the listeners and popularity of ThinkHabbo.

i totally agree.

it was good for all the new habbo's who registered.
it was a very informative website with lots of information for new members.

as you say it was the Habbo radio station.

Shawnstra
01-11-2007, 04:40 AM
Lol still remember those days, I used to listen to them as they were the only radio online frequently at that time "/ They were actually quite good, only bad thing is the flooding, but in terms of activity of the radio/updates, it was very good.

DJ-Vimto
01-11-2007, 04:57 AM
Why not? :P

the part in bold isnt true. ok yes they didnt rip the parts the public could see, but i know he stole what was then the HabboFM DJ Panel. Though shortly after his departure Mike then upgraded and vastly improved it leaving us with a brand spanking new version, and left him with the old crap one :)

Probably the best thing about the HabboFM DJ Panel is that from what I know there isnt another one like it, it's totally unique, one of a kind. probably more advanced than most panels currently available.

anyway, back to TH... before he broke off to make runescapefm, which later became ThinkHabbo, Nkay and a number of the DJs were actually from HabboFM originally, so without half of habbofm's then best DJs following Nkay, i doubt TH would have been half as popular as it was.

I remember one year when the sad [insert bad word]'s came and "crashed" the HabboFM Xmas party...can't get much lamer than that tbh, its probably more lame than a 3 legged race horse

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!